When will Sup Forums admit

Russia meddled in the elections and tried to spread strife in the country to subvert it and this is not ok?

Attached: mrz022618dAPR20180226034602[1].jpg (631x458, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
youtu.be/X0u8Icq7j7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Russia did what CIA does in every country
>REEEEE MUH DEMOCRACY

Yeah, the Russians were colluding with Hillary.

>Russia meddled in the elections
*Russian Jews

putin is not a jew, he just marries their kids to members of the tribe, like Trump
are you a globalist cuck by any means?

Sup Forums is full of cucks who only care about final result even if they get fucked in the ass in the process.

Spotted the shill.

No. But if your democracy can be subverted, maybe you should look at why democracy is shit

>got called a Russian bot by MSNBC
>Why don't you believe us about the Russians
Hmmm not sure, maybe if you hadn't called me a Russian it would have helped.

ill take the bait you faggot, lets pretend you're right and russia did hack the dnc and showed us all how corrupt you niggers are. why should i be mad at russia?

Attached: 1519102487338.png (680x559, 114K)

Exactly. Let's deal with the problem we know we have first.

then why do you give a fuck about other countries? I care about america and Russia trying to fuck with us
>hack the DNC
spot the retard

Shill.

>look mommy I said it again

Shill.

Shill.

GAS ALL JEWS

Attached: 1519434621960.jpg (2106x3240, 682K)

What strife did they spread that we didn't already know about?

it was the jews..putin said so..everyone believes him

Americans meddled with elections, says Democratic party

GAS ALL JEWS
>GAS ALL JEWS

Attached: msm.jpg (4500x4602, 3.67M)

When you admit the Russians shilled for Hillary and Bernie, against Trump.

Attached: file.png (623x501, 380K)

Attached: 1509708822469.jpg (960x960, 211K)

Attached: 1519257773639.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
>youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

Attached: 8974985734.jpg (750x499, 159K)

DNC and Clinton campaign rigged the Dem primaries

Attached: 1518765042955.jpg (1160x629, 150K)

Attached: 1520518214236s.jpg (471x275, 32K)

godamnit..

Attached: 1517594244722.gif (266x189, 3.82M)

Attached: 87593745983745983745.gif (500x279, 2.77M)

Attached: 911911911911.webm (421x480, 1.22M)

"Thanks Obama!"

Attached: 1514261510015.jpg (1261x1600, 402K)

at least you're a leaf

That nigger had no problem claiming the election was not able to be rigged or hacked when he was talking shit about Trump. Once Hillary lost and his legacy was destroyed he and his deepstate pals changed their turn.

Attached: 1518504845827.gif (682x1000, 334K)

if our system is so fragile it can be shook by the release of a few E-mails it deserves to be destroyed

they shileld for everyone, they even helpe the anti-Trump protests
why is pol so binary and retarded?

Shill.

>some Russians spent like 200k at most to rile up some folks
>Both campaigns spent like 2 billion and did the same thing
>Australian govt meddled by helping Bernie (he said a fine, basically admitting it)
>Clinton foundation donations dried up after her loss and if she won we'd still not be talking about it or asking for a special investigation
>Muh meddling!

That is the ultimate point of 2016. If fucking emails from the DNC highlighting their bias actions or an email server in Hillary's basement is enough to upend democracy the system is dead. The more the "Intelligence Community" and political establishment keeps whining the more they drive that point home.

Attached: 1516075732305.jpg (500x484, 238K)

suck my slav cock faggot

Attached: 1519841395167.png (997x844, 48K)

Attached: 1518502140077.jpg (764x767, 60K)

Attached: gyr00gyu3v2y.jpg (853x720, 221K)

And Europe and Canada all meddled in our election to help Hillary. What's your point?

I agree with you except for the end, I think it's okay. What I don't understand is why an ancap would say it's not okay to meddle with other people's countries. Perhaps you aren't really an ancap?

Attached: riggingelectionmemeball.png (434x432, 153K)

>/leftypol/ LARPing as ancaps again

Shill

Literal autists and elementary school dropouts have the same number of votes as you or I. Democracy is garbage

Attached: 3sQ6nP.jpg (1111x619, 75K)

Russian bot #92840 reporting in

personally I think anyone who originated the russian hoax should be arrested and prosecuted including

1) Rick Wilson
2) McCain
3) Hillary Clinton

Shill

yeah, they did

and trump had nothing to do with it (which is what you really care about)

and he would have won regardless of their stupid ESL Facebook memes

Sure, the Ruskies spent about $500,000 to shitpost on normiebook.

Meanwhile globalists like Soros control practically every major media outlet in the western world and have been using it to shape public opinion for decades.

And I'm supposed to be more concerned about the Ruskies meddling with my country?

Attached: Hillary isn't sick, she's awesome.webm (1100x720, 327K)

We'll admit it as soon you go back in time and make it actually be true. Try killing yourself in the meantime

Attached: 1519544059600.jpg (479x464, 41K)

where have you been? even the left knows that the russia thing is nothing.

if you are just waking up from a coma, watch this short resume:
youtu.be/X0u8Icq7j7M

They exposed the truth about the democrats, that's a good thing

Russia is not able to influence USA. you flatter Putin when you say something like that. enough already.

Yeah, but no one's enraged about it.

It's like when you get raped, but you don't tell anyone, so it's alright.

Another important point. The left and establishment complain about Putin 24/7 but not by showing he is weak and ineffective but by claiming he destroyed democracy with fucking emails!!!

Attached: 1520042320755.jpg (2690x3153, 1.7M)

Putin has not been able to keep Ukraine under control. He can't control Kadyrov. Putin has broken all relations with civilized countries so now I have nowhere to flee from this Russia... Your loser granny just talks too much.

Actually, there is a conspiracy out there that Obama set up Clinton to fail, and that he hated her guts. In the '08 primaries, Obama and Clinton were damn near tied, and both were using dirty tactics. Once Obama took office, Clinton was sworn in as secretary of state. This helped satiate her power lust a little, but her temperment was hugely detrimental to her position, which only helped Obama.

During the '16 primaries and the presidential election, Obama did not directly endorse Clinton, but acted as if he did by mocking Trump. This helped bolster the Clinton camp and made coverage of Clinton hugely favorable. This all came to a head when the actual election started and Hillary was made the laughing stock of the U.S. and the world by having all this favorable coverage, the landslide opinion polls, the trump mocking, the obvious fuck-ups in office. Obama held a nine year grudge against Clinton and helped set her up to be huge, so that her downfall would be that much more devastating.

>Organizing pro-BLM rallies and pages and pro-cop ones at the same time to create strife is fucking based

It's like you brainlets have no idea what you're talking and willingly ignore what's posted here

>this is not ok

This is one of those phrases that lets you know you're dealing with a complete retard.

Attached: rigelectionsmuggie.png (845x577, 24K)

Shill

Wow the 10th strawmen this thread.
What is Sup Forums so afraid of?

Say I agree with your statement. What about our meddling? What about China's meddling? You don't think the UK dabbles in a little meddling? Who cares?

Show their meddling them. And I don't give a fuck about other countries. They have to care about their internal coherence and freedom from foreign interference, not me

We will rig our own elections. Thank you very much.

Attached: clinton bernie.jpg (777x437, 81K)

>The enemy cased harm to us but its ok since they are the enemy and its natural. Let us not retaliate.

I dont understand this one.

>*caused

Of course it is safe to assume that first world countries would not be doing the same. Not like any of those agencies have ever been found with their hands in the cookie jar.Just be grateful it was a Russia.. it has some smart people but its still pretty much the slow semi retarded brother of the West.

Russia did meddle. From the Russian meme put forward by the left as evidence I can safely say their meddling didn't persuade anyone. And I think it totalled 5 badly attempted images

If you kill them, they win.

There is no proof that this happened. It’s nothing more than a wacko leftist conspiracy theory

nice source

where r da proofs

If you're so salty why don't you meddle in our elections to make it even. Make Zhirinovsky win or something. That would be fun.

>russia try to fuck with us

no source

no motive

no proofs

all literal hyperbole with actual real evidence that hillary's team paid for russian intel

Sorry man it’s just your own corrupt gov playing tricks on you

Shill.

The discussion is about Russia, not Soros or the Democrats.

>Saudis give millions to Clinton
>Russia hires some trolls
>Only one of those is subversion

Liberals wouldn't give a shit about this if Hillary won

>If you're so salty why don't you meddle in our elections to make it even. Make Zhirinovsky win or something. That would be fun.
You can't meddle in something that does not exist.

Day in and day out, what do you folks hope to accomplish by pushing this bullshit?

Hillary would've lost in any universe where people with a pulse outnumber people voting six feet under.

You
cannot
win
with
a
candidate
most
people
fucking
despise
unless
the
other
one
is
somehow
more
loathsome

aka Hillary.

Dems had Biden and Bernie and figured they'd try to wag the dog just a bit more with the only person capable of handing the presidency to fucking anything breathing.

Voting is for retards.

Attached: 1484280706359.jpg (1456x1000, 149K)

Serves these pindosi right for having actual real elections.

Attached: thick as theives.jpg (650x366, 30K)

Attached: thick as thieves2.jpg (640x360, 31K)

You're giving Obama too much credit

Attached: thick as theives 3.jpg (380x272, 19K)

Attached: 123.jpg (301x301, 16K)

braindead faggot

Attached: 1512811988497.png (408x450, 34K)

Theyre literally just salty. Same reason the MSM continually day in day out pushes anti trump propaganda. It's salt.

When will the Hillbots fuck off to Tumblr to sniff their own farts.

Attached: Migeal Moorekov.png (1085x822, 1.56M)

The Russians did nothing they didn’t normally do during an American election. This idea that we suddenly need to crack down on Russia is ridiculous and hysterical. What this is really about is the left trying to save face after so arrogantly claiming Trump had no chance, only to be utterly BTFO and humiliated. It’s also about giving liberal voters a delusion they can use every time they’re confronted with the reality that Trump’s economic and foreign policies are working just as he said they would.

Attached: FB494481-4453-4DA5-A09A-67E153D9637A.jpg (1420x946, 110K)

When russian supported the BL.M cause, was that meant to help Trump?

Shill.