Black Panther Bananas

>At store, see this
Alright, which one of you did this?

Attached: phpgghgivPM.jpg (1503x2672, 264K)

>product of guatemala

wtf would anyone buy this???

Unaesthetic, makes it look like theres a large black spot on the banana, 0/10 would not buy.

Large majority of bananas are produced in Guatemala.

Child slave labor gets shit done yo

Yeah and in holland they were all product of fucking ethiopia.

these are countries that can't even do their own plumbing, and they are trusted with FOOD PRODUCTION? jesus holy fuck. In Australia we sell australian bananas. what. a. joke.

Bruh, I bought the same bananas too, must be some Marvel AD, not a Kangz conspiracy or something.

Attached: 20180311_013753.jpg (5312x2988, 3.46M)

Yea I got the hulk ones because they weren't ripe yet

>Using z stat for sample size n=25
user...

>IMPLYING EDUCATION IS LEARNING

I am so mad at you.

You should make some tweets pretending to be outraged about the racism of the sticker and then send it to Marvel and every major news outlet.

>HOW DARE THEY imply that black people are banana-eating monkeys bu putting that Black Panther sticker on a damn banana???

fucking retards in uni

how young r u people

No bully pls

Attached: 73e.jpg (220x285, 11K)

smashed cockroach on fruit no grassyass

Fucking kek

Attached: kek.jpg (230x219, 7K)

>r u

Attached: cute-kid-thumbs-up-smiling-58658657.jpg (1300x976, 91K)

Math major?

>Das Racist!!!

Attached: 3455634534534.jpg (736x1108, 98K)

Science major

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Cool.

Real science or bullshit science?

I think it’s a Disney thing. I saw some Starwars ones.

Shouldn’t they be on watermelons though?

Attached: racist.gif (150x134, 205K)

I've bought some bananas recently that had those stickers on them. I initially had my jimmies rustled, because I don't want to see pictures of that nigger "super hero" on my food.

OPs' post made me realize that someone at Dole/Marvel unironically thought it would be a good idea to slap their nigger hero onto bananas, not remembering that bananas are a favorite snack of monkeys/gorillas/ect. Which according to the left, share no visual similarities with niggers.

I'm "old" (30) and don't have a smart phone, nor do I mess with twitter/faceberg/whatever. I hope that the people here who do are currently (or will be) meme-ing that Dole/Marvel is racist for putting images of their strong independent king of color on monkey snacks

I would but no social media :\

i did that

i would but im banned off kikebook for a while :(

Canadians are doing this shit in college while im doing it in Senior year highschool...

>Not taking partial differential equations in highschool
Sorry you had to go to a nigger public school

My car was built in Guatemala

What does that make the canadian?

Attached: This is what a chad looks like cuck.jpg (291x173, 10K)

lmao

I don't really care what chinks do with their time

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

My cat was built in Guatemala

They’d probably do better putting this on a watermelon

>i would but im banned off kikebook for a while :(
Should call it anherobook. Soon they will have devoured their most valuable eyeballs, and advertisers are already figuring this out

yep. everytime my ban is lifted i post subtle ways of naming the jew without directly naming them. also post Hitler quotes without crediting it to him to see who likes the ideology without knowing who it came from

>he studies stat
I’ll be up here in clouds waiting doing analysis while you play around with your kiddie math

HA ha... You got nigger bananas. I got Iron Man on mine. So mine are white! (or maybe Hispanic)