Name ONE character in anime/manga who could defeat kaioken x20 ssj blue ultra instinct vegito

Name ONE character in anime/manga who could defeat kaioken x20 ssj blue ultra instinct vegito.
You can't.

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Stephen Paddock
>be on top of the universe
>rain death on vegito

Yeah, for the 10 seconds that he exists he's going to be invincible

Vegito cannot use kaioken.

he couldn't use ultra instinct since hes half fused with vegeta who can't reach a complete meditative state in combat like goku

I would rather report and sage newshit threads if that's fine.

Zen-Oh sama.

/thread

Wow, I am really glad I didn't understand all that shit

This. Vegito is useless after the retcon.

What the fuck even is Dragon Ball at this point.

Deku at 100% power could beat him, or All Might when he buffs up.

Superman

El Gohan Blanco

I still don't understand this meme

Saitama simply needs to lie immobile and vegeto would shit his pants to death just from sensing his overwhelming power

I'm gonna guess shitty latin american fanfics.

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Goten and Trunks can't go ssj 3, but that didn't stop Gotenks from going ssj 3.

DELET

This

Man I'm looking forward to him in both the novel and the anime.

STOP

For the most part, that's what it seems to be. Because Gohan is trying to find his own path outside of SSG -> SSB and utilizing his unlocked potential, the spics that actually like Gohan for some reason have decided that his power is going to include an SSJ transformation with white hair, and that this form is somehow going to be the best fucking thing ever and it'll make Gohan able to easily defeat Jiren or some bullshit.

And it's not going to happen, UI > anything Gohan will ever be capable of doing.

now explain El Padre Grande, which I've heard a bunch of times along with the Gohan crap

They started implementing all the DeviantArt recolors from over the years. Taking SSJ Goku and hitting Invert Colors in mspaint to make an original character with blue hair was one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Demonbane, One Punch Man.

....... i had to re-read that to even get a small understanding. haha

jackie chan with all the talismans

who is this character is it fan art ??

Johnny Mundo, but only if the World Wide Underground helps him out while Taya distracts the referee.

What started that whole Blanco thing?
I've always avoided db threads so I don't get it

kys simp

I always laugh, but don't understand either.

Tiger Mask would beat the shit out of him with pro-wrestling moves

Me.

My dick.

there is always a gohan fanboy

mexicans

the whole white hair thing has been going on for a really long time

mio akiyama desu

That's just a bad spanish translation for the Grand Priest.

Goku one episode later.

goku always wins the next episode

Pingu

>while riding the writer's cock to battle.
Thanks for killing my sides

I'm gonna say everyone. Vegito always ends up running out of time seconds before winning or something.
Has Vegito ever won a battle?

no but gogeta has. wait he is not fucking cannon

giorno golden experience requiem, or anyone with made in heaven

Esto es el fin.

>implying he could even win one match of mahjong

Ace can defeat him in a ping pong match.

Is she having an orgasm?

Yes.

Gogeta SSJ4

um what?

It's an edit.

zenoh

>Vegito

Vegetto*

Fixed

>no Gohan DNA
It's shit.

He can in Heroes fag.

You know that the joke is to make him stronger right?

Gohan DNA would objectively have made him stronger by granting access to Gohan's highest potential BS.

You called?

burgers pretending to be spics

easy answer: the one villain the authors will invent before presenting Goku's new absurd powerup

Trunks actually have the highest potential, Gohan himself confirmed it. WELL FUTURE TRUNKS not the bratty present one.

Pretty much any reality bender

Jiren.

They're the same person, the difference is that Kid Trunks isn't forced to train nonstop

Ki negates reality bending if high enough.

Toei: Hold my beer

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Hollow Sage Mode Max-Rage Green Gamma King of Games Sentry Homunculus Broly with the Infinity Gauntlet, Millennium Puzzle, Mjolnir, and both the One Ring, Red Lantern and Green Lantern rings equipped, the powers of the Grail absorbed, along with abilites of the Rinne Sharingan, Gudōdama, Eternal Mangekyō and the combined powers of the Triforce of Courage, Wisdom and Power, who utilizes the Ame no Hitotsu no Kami chakra to equip a full Ichigo no naimen no Horō Mask with all of the Dragon Balls in hand while being chosen by the Crimson Behelit and possessing additional Danzō Sharingan implanted arm enchantments with the Hōgyoku embedded in his chest as well as having full mastery of Hokuto Shinken and Hokuto Sōke no Ken.

Top lol

Anyone with a laser

Most of those powers don't contribute shit stacked with each others. Thanos gauntlets alone make everything else irrelevant lol

I still don't get how the fuck that make any sense whatsoever.

all while also possessing the holy grail

Lowering defense. Ki is a thing.

Shit tier compared to chink xianxia characters.

Jiren.

Spirit Bomb from a couple of malnourished and half dead people > SSB Vegito

Spirit Bomb with Frieza and Androids powering it is even better. Yet Jiren clowned it anyway.

How about her?

She loses to the Dick.

Dark Dragon Ball Full power Super Saiyan 4 Time breaker Broly

Vegeta will some day try so hard to not try hard that he'll manage to get it.

>Shenron I wish these earrings had stronger magic.
If he can't do it
>Gsther super dragon balls, wish for the above

>tfw you will never be as shit as superboy prime
Fucking sues

Why would you even need the rest of that shit when you already have the Infinity Gauntlet?

I think the Infinity Gauntlet was made inert or incapable of working.

Bam

Yeah but for the purposes of this pasta, I'm assuming it's at its proper power.

Which is why we most likely wont see fusion again for the rest of super.