Dragon Ball Super:

Why didn't he pull out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDc3FZZxY6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Look at all these kids
No man's pull out game should be this weak.

How does a manlet give birth to all those chads?

The U2 angel looks like a girl in this.

why did el sicario have to lose to el marcianito?

Why is Whis the only male angel with lipstick?

Because he's a fag.

>Shot out 12 kids
I bet they tore Mrs. Grand Priest up.

>Implying there's no secret Universe 0

how Jiren made Hit his bitch.

Why didn't the Grand Priest use a condom?

Because he's a shitbrain

He needs all the help he can get to stand a chance against Gohan Blanco

To be fair, he is always testing out his opponents like that and then does a critical strike

I am still butthurt about the potara retcon.

>all the angels are his kids
nice headcanon

It's kind of obvious, unless you are literally retarded.

Who is mother though?

The power of speedwatchers.

Either the Grand Priest, himself, or she's probably the grand priest of another multiverse with another 12 of their kids.

it is literally only known for a fact that vados and whis are his kids. We don't know for certain about the rest

Assassin is respectable profession

Me too, not only did it made the risk or wearing it during the Majin Arc a non-issue now but it also made Gogeta even less likely now. Fuck that.

Are they and Daishinkan the final bosses of Super?

Anyone have a gif or a webmd of hit getting beaten up or getting knocked out of the ring?

THE mother. Who is THE mother? I refuse to believe you can't type an extra word.

Vegeta should have married Chi Chi and Goku should have married Bulma. Prove me wrong.

>only
It's known that at least 5 of them are his.

Wow Hit got shafted hard... He should have been in the top ten. A lot of fights have ended in one episode which really annoys me. Especially when big fighters like Hit, Tien and Krillin get massive hype then dusted off so quickly...
In some parts of super ToP they do this right like with Android 17 and Master Roshi.
Another thing I find is the lack of suspense last episode did it perfectly Frieza turns up aiming an attack at Goku. That's perfect. It leaves you wanting more and being like oh no what will happen?

English is hard.
Also fuck off I'm sleepy

Vegeto would never happen anyway. The whole reason Toriyama created Vegetto was because he didn't want to use Gogeta because Toei did it first.

(From the Daizenshuu)
>What about the concept of the Potara?
>That was simply, since Fusion was a plot point that was already taken by one of the movies, I was wondering what I should do; I had always been drawing earrings [on Kaiōshin], so I thought, “perhaps I can use these”…

>Had you drawn them from the beginning, thinking that you’d use them as a fusion item?
>No, not at all. They were just for decoration.

Can someone please show me WHERE, in both the anime AND the manga, it was stated that Zamasu and Black had destroyed all the ningens of every universe except Earth.

The manga even has Black and Zamasu saying that they need to finish up on earth and move on to the next planet after Shin and Gowasu get involved. The implication there at least is that Zamasu and Black weren't anywhere close to finishing their plan for all the universes of that timeline. It's safe to say Jiren was still alive, and the inconsistencies lie exclusively in the anime.

Oh crap at this rate I'm starting to think Brianne will win everything.
Kinda boring how they did the "old enemy vs new enemy" trope just to show off the powercreep. It always felt like Hit could do so much more when he fought with Goku...and they completely forgot about his evolution ability too.
And time-skip allowed him to hit his enemies while time was stopped...idk why time had to resume every time to leave an opening for Jiren. Writing is veeeeery inconsistent as usual.

>big fighters like Hit, Tien and Krillin

This, the prophecy foretold that a mighty warrior would one day emerge and challenge El Grande Padre for the right to be the #1 warrior of the entire multiverse.

Fearing that he might one day lose his position of power he slept with 12 angels and birthed 12 children.

With his army of loyal offspring he hopes to absorb their power and defeat his mighty adversary, Gohan Blanco.

It won't work, of course. Angel ki is no match for CHAD ki.

>Forget about that Chi-Chi, come back to U6 with me honey, you can fight with Hitto anytime you want

No, because then the kids of Chichi and Vegeta would have it too strict and Bulma and Goku's would have it too loose.

Blanco.

It can't be that hard to use one more word in the proper context. Maybe you should spend more time resting or studying grammar instead of shitposting in Super threads.

The manga isn’t canon

There’s no inconsistencies, it’s never stated anywhere, manga or anime, that Zamasu killed all the ningens except the ones on Earth. All he did was kill the Kais from all universes and then fucked around killing some planets in U7 and torturing Trunks.

A friend, it just hurts to see hits being lost. For some reason, Dylan made me annoy the hits show like this. I know that you are rude just like a hit, so I will look like many other DB characters in the past. His "bad bow" essentially ended. His aura is discolored. Many characters passed through this. Roshi, Tien, 18, Piccolo, and to a certain extent is rice. It is always part of the DB that the biggest bad guy shows other weakers weakly, but Hit is a villain 1000 years ago and it is sad to see that it is knocked out like this.
In fact, I do not like how powerful Jiren is. Something about him makes it harder for me to hit or to compare to Goku's black or something for me. I can not wait to see him kick it. If he does vegeta it will really get angry. It is better not to happen.

Goku Black is even worse than the movie villains.

Bald.

Shueisha is treating the DBS manga as the official continuation of the Dragon Ball manga. Reminder that Shueisha is behind the Dragon Room and currently calling the shots for the anime after Toriyama.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDc3FZZxY6w

Your move, Toeishill.

jiren is so worried about me. I hope there is a real explanation about how powerful you are, why you are strong, not just the boots to the level of authority and the PIS, but they can not understand his power, the time has passed.
I have suffered somewhat in some way. I did not expect him to succeed, but that he did not do badly for jiren's anger. I hope this is no other example for Dragon Ball. And the hits will not stay on the road as other types of DBs, more than the average rating as vehicles supporting Sudan ...

because why not

Hyper amazon angel mother.

Wow, Goku had to really take some low paying gigs after the special got low ratings.

>now it's finally time for us to do what we do the best

Grammar nazis kiero.

I thought only Whis and the female angels were his children.

Why does Cabbage have woman shoulder?

I forgot that 18 and 17 were still in the tournament. Who are they going to fight that eventually results in them getting knocked out?

Well they are next on the power level ladder.

naw grand padre been slangin his dick around havin all those babies

Caulifla ring outs: 5
Cuckhan: 2

If the Grand Priest really wanted to defeat Gohan, he'd just call Jimmy.

He's a kid

Because he's 10?

Where's the 5th?

califlas padding her numbers by fighting low-power level cucks, gohans taking the big boys.

califla and kale are both weak and will not survive the winter

>tfw live close to a bar that was previously called "barhammer"

It was the most cringeworthy shit.

The fuck do you care

You know she's most likely going to get ringed out in episode 115 right? Cabba and the Namekians are probably going to go next week and Caulifla and Kale are going to be done in episdoe 115. U6 is next to go.

They won't get knocked out.

The winner will be the universe with the most remaining contestants.

G-go, do the j-jobs that only you can do, I-I'll hold J-Jiren here until the time runs out.

GAYhan: U10 literal who and Winnie the Pooh

Caulifla: U10 literal who and 3 Pride Troopers

Jiren isn't attracted to monkeys though.

Jiren or Toppo will just ki nuke the arena knocking every jobber off if it comes to that.

Jiren is asexual.

heh, leave jiren to gohan blango. you'll be singing a different tune then. kale and caulifla will die as expected

Jiren already has his sights on something else. Well, two things in particular.

Apparently this guy is a Tuffle. Will he be the one to finally remove saiyan filth?

Because he's gay user.

>implying any of the pride troopers that have been ringed out weren't literal whos

Who will beat Jiren? At this point, I can only see that it is a merging of Goku and Vegeta. I'd prefer to create a UI rather than Goku so it can be used like a Super Sayian.
First of all, I can not imagine that Frieza has recovered the whole energy of Goku. So Goku is not even 100%. Even if he was 100%, he needed energy from the mental bomb to maintain his shape. But let's say he can enter the user interface for some reason - he can only do it for a limited time and in his first fight with Dylan As you can see, the user interface is not enough.
The only thing left is Fusion, maybe Vegeta has map cards. I do not think it will be for the UI Jiren, it's stupid just for the reasons mentioned above.

Good thing she is an ape, apes don't have tails.

I wonder what the "Goku Special" is like.

I like her. She pisses off the other spics

Cabba is best girl

Trust me; I CAN'T WAIT to watch Cuckhan get slaughtered.

HELP ME

If the Pride Troopers are really into justice and all, shouldn't they be more respectful and fight with everything they have? Jiren ordering his teammates to deal with everyone when he could finish this in less than 10 minutes makes it look like they're toying with everyone, just like Goku's holding back.

Not him, but does Shueisha treat BoG and RoF movies as canon then? Manga kinda skipped them.

"I can't, dad! Jiren broke my legs!"

>Hitfags are the new Gohanfags

Manga didn’t skip anything, what’re you talking about ?

>Like, leave Jiren to me man.

What the fuck is Gohan Blanco

BoG is in the manga

A metric ton of food

Newfag

>it was a hologram

>Cauligook THIS insecure he has to take it out on Godhan an actually popular character, all because because his pile of shit waifu is going to be erased in 5 episodes
About fucking time it happened too.

>evil Cus
muh dick

What if in reality, Cus is La Gran Madre after all?