Boku no Hero Academia

So when Deku finally masters One For All will he have a muscle form like All Might?

Or will he just be perma-buff to go along with his new hero name?

Think we'll get an arc where CHAD visits America and discovers the origins of quirks?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O

So are you guys gonna do this every time anybody uses their quirk for the first time/in a new way?

>we're getting more and more art of lewd noumu girls as time goes on
My fucking dick

MY

Some recent development tried to show that Mido is trying to develop is own "thing" and not to just copy All Might, I doubt he will have a super buff hero form like AM but I think he will get taller and more fit as the manga goes on

GOODNESS!

REWIND

It's time.

Ain't no muscle form

There is no muscle form, that’s what he looked like all the time before his body started deteriorating

obligatory mega-cuckpost

QUIRK

if dubs hori will somehow save this useless filler arc

if you kill yourself the world might have a little less cancer

It would be cool if he was better and worse than all might in some areas.

Like maybe being faster

what a shitty font migth as well have used comic sans

Reported.

that is comic sans retard, get ahold of yourself

psst, roll for best girl!

thats mt bold or a similr font doble nigger

That's the lowest level of asspull amongst shonen protagonists that I've ever seen.

>Waifufags
I’m fine with this as long as they keep producing original contents (and hilarious guro)

thanks

Annnnd I love Deku

I think he’s actually going in that direction. Slower and weaker than prime AM since he still can’t control it but more refined and varied movements

it is comic sans veggie wheelchair retard triple nigger cuck

>Think we'll get an arc where CHAD visits America and discovers the origins of quirks?
>when the first quirk appeared in China

We all do.

Lemme have some nightmares before sleep

I don’t believe you

Frog is for blasty

If I understood correctly, All Might could use OfA all the time, and looked buff on his own. He compared his late use of it as "flexing", so to speak. I guess that Midoriya could become a big guy by the end of the series, but I doubt it. It wouldn't be a transformation, either.
Visiting America and researching the origins of quirks seem to be outside the scope of the series, especially the latter. This isn't SnK, where the mystery is part of the series' plot and/or appeal. Quirks existing is just something that's needed to get the story going, it would be useless at best to get deeper into it.

not thick enougth miserable piece of shit

We know Kaachan.

How do we save BNHA threads?

you can make any font bold.

now compare the "a" to the original post. it is 100% definetly comic sans. and obviously choosen for ironic purposes.
afterwards go kill yourself for being such a stubborn know-nothing faggot.

Why save them? Let them spill into the streets and churches.

HERO ACADEMIA

From what?

What does UA even stand for?

you can split them into "real threads" and "cuckposting/grapefag/bait/yaoi/ohmyrewindqurik/etc"

however "real threads" will only have bout 5 replies

Eri-chan will learn how to use her power and TinTin will come back for the final final battle, right?

who the fuck know how many shitty twist this arc is gona have

It's "hero" in Japanese but inverted.

It's a Pun on Eiyuu (don't know how to romanize it) the japanese word for hero.

By posting more Aoyama

>cuckposting

Is this !not/sveg/!?

What are the odds that we'll ever see the characters from vigilante in the main series?

Posting Pony's saves thread right?

By purging the animals and degenerates.

I wonder how UA compares to the top Hero school in America and other countries. Is the Spanish school pissed off that UA stole their motto?

that's actually hilarious.

Reminder that Eri is unwanted.

I wouldn't count on it since it's set at least a few years earlier. Also, does anyone know if Vigilantes selling well?

Literally Kirishima is wearing the same costume as last year. If he has to wear a dress, at least make him wear a different one

I Can hear the spore quirk OC guy fapping from here.

The girls' costumes are cute

Yeah especially Kirishima's

>Think we'll get an arc where CHAD visits America and discovers the origins of quirks?
Well seeing that the first quirk arose in China, you must mean the origin of the superhero system? It'd be interesting to see a different system of heroing. Worldbuilding is always fun if it can be done right.

I got banned last time I responded to this type of post
Life would be better of I just quit Sup Forums

Please don't remind them I'm here.

>you must mean the origin of the superhero system?
Illegals already showed us this. New Jersey took a few of the most popular vigilantes and made them official, everyone else was labeled an outlaw regardless of their actions.

Too soon

Who?

rollinn

You suddenly gain a quirk. What is it?

Roll.

>Is the Spanish school pissed off that UA stole their motto?
Huh?

Kiri is always cute

Where is my table star?

We've had this asked every thread.

>ball projection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Post sauce you faggot

Right here

Rhode Island

top discussion

I need more Kendou art.

Will Big Guy play into the rest of the overhaul fight?

Will there even be any more to the overhaul fight?

rollin

>talks about being manly
>is the most feminine of the guys
What went wrong with him?

These threads have all been rinse and repeat for the past month.
They only change when a new chapter comes out and something else happens that make people bitch and meme.
And then it get worse.

I haven't been to those threads since mid-way through season 2. Cuckposting is still rampant?

Something that would make my chances of getting laid even lower, I bet.
> Behold almighty Trashcanman!

>mfw Hori pulls a masterful twist at the end of this arc and all the Huntercucks mysteriously disappear

Cuckposting will never leave, but its been tempered by Ligggerposting and Sky