Amagi brilliant park

any chance for a 2nd season?

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/516622375.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't think so mate, kyuani probably got bigger fish to fry

It came, it saw, it flopped.

We're still waiting for fanfiction.
But after what happened in the latest volume I doubt kyoani would animate it.
>She did not resist. It started while I was led around, and fell into the bed at our side. A very spacious and soft bed. Her glimmering eyes were completely reflected on my eyes which had finally adjusted to the darkness surrounding us.

Did they canon fug?

why does she look so sad

Why are the nips so greedy and only want the LNs to themselves? Why wont they share?

Kanye won't take the hint, so she has to itch the ditch again tonight.

Its a been a while since I seen the anime. Did she canonically masturbate to thought of him?

Almost. They've done a lot of lewed things though but in the end Naye was cockblocked by the princess's phonecall.

Unfortunately I doubt it.
>tfw Muse will never cuddle with you

My wife Kobori is so cute!
Reminder that volume 9 comes out in November.

I want to turn Sento into a balloon.

she is literally miyuki from mahouka

Shoutout to the guy that has made a thread about Kobori every day on futaba since the show ended.
Here's today's may.2chan.net/b/res/516622375.htm

>volume 9
is this the volume after the "they almost fuck" volume? hopefully we get another spoiler thread like the one with koreanbro.

Never.
But Sento will be top stuff for all eternity

Honestly forgot this existed.

Because her park is dying.

Except it didn't flop.

>cockblocked by the princess's phonecall
was this deliberate?

Why are the nips so polite, it's so boring over there. Where is the fun?

Why is Latifa so underrated?

I always thought Latifa was a black name.

i want another season

It is

I hate them for doing that, why would they name such a cute girl that?

>he doesn't know about the names in Amagi Brilliant Park
You're watching a show about Kanye West.

Seems appropriate since we have 50cent and Kanye West

wtf

Kanie=Kanye
Sento=50 cent
Latifa=Queen latifah
Their were some more like Kanye's sister but I forgot the names. The maker is a big Kanye fan apparently though.

Aisu Kyubu = Ice Cube
Takaya Kurisu = Chris Tucker

I think we all know who's responsible for this.

A hip hop fan?

wtf I hate amaburi now

reminder this was aoty

>volume 9 comes out in November.
Huh, I thought Gatoh have already forgotten about Amagi altogether.

i pray for season 2 every day

probably not

whats wrong with you?

Damn, I never noticed this until now.

Wasn't Gatoh busy with something about the FMP series?

what's with the nigger fetish? is the author a cuck?

Yes.

Back to your containment board if can't have fun.

>Why is Latifa so underrated?
Because Gatoh nearly forgot she existed. And for a while, ACTUALLY forgot her.

You remember the final episode of the anime, where they tried to make a TV advert?

That was a short story published in a magazine, intending to promote the book to new readers. Part of the plan is to introduce all the major characters in that one story. But in the original story, Gatoh completely forgot about Latifah because she hadn't done anything for multiple books. The anime fixed that by having her play a part, but Gatoh realised then that it is a serious issue that a blond loli princess is being neglected.

Later, he wrote in a scene where a park customer complained that he saw a blond loli in that swimwear advert in book 1, but that loli never showed up in the Park proper. And also, he ended up weakening Latifah's curse so she can participate in events now, instead of just being imprisoned in her own castle.

Is Kanye Seiya too intelligent to abuse his power?

>tfw was in that thread
It was a good day.

>Is Kanye Seiya too intelligent to abuse his power?
His power is intentionally limited. If you can only use it once per person, you have no incentive to waste it on trivial advantages.

I thought that was Sento BSing him?

>Kobori is fujo
>no doujins of her getting gangbanged by sexy dudes (aside from that amazing Wireframe one which is like 2 pages)

>I thought that was Sento BSing him?
You can't bullshit something like that. She intentionally tricked him into using his powers on her ASAP because she wanted to get it out of the way when she had nothing to hide.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Kanie and Sento spend the next day not really being around each other or being around other people, largely because if they were alone in the same room for more than five minutes they'd be fucking each other's brains out.

>I wouldn't hold hands with just anyone, okay? The only girl I'd even consider doing this with would have to be a girl befitting my standards. She would have to be the most beautiful woman in the world, a supermodel!
Never change, Kanye.

Female, a bit less autistic Sousuke is very cute.

>It was a good day.
Yeah it was, I don't think there was even any shit in that entire thread, just pure discussion and reactions.

You have to post the other one too, it's kind of an unspoken rule at this point.

I want to impregnate the princess.

>They've done a lot of lewed things
Like what? I'm curious.

Check and for examples, user.

What it boils down to, is that they are a couple now, but they are also both realising there is no time to waste if they want to have a future together. They had to make sure the Park survives and thrives, so that they can actually have the luxury of doing couple things later.

I'm not a fan of her magic curse subplot, but it'd be pretty stupid for Gatoh to actually forgot her.

Sweet

First one was shit already. There's no need.

she's only for ntr, sadly

>all those fucking nigger names in one place
Barf.

Let me guess. MC never hooks up with this semen demon

>Let me guess. MC never hooks up with this semen demon
wrong, they almost fucked kanye was cucked by phone call

Later they do it for real.