Several local governments in Mexico will be airing the final episode of DBS in public squares

atomix.vg/gobiernos-de-mexico-transmitiran-los-ultimos-episodios-de-dragon-ball-super-en-plazas-publicas/

Attached: 1520729860801.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q4ByyRYgyZw
youtu.be/zhQx8PnzXXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1520743916343.png (797x412, 53K)

Fucking wat

no one fucking cares

Why

It's incredible how popular Dragon Ball is in Mexico

Attached: 1.png (395x264, 178K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x562, 128K)

Attached: 3.jpg (423x564, 60K)

Vegeta will win.

Attached: 1487824098308.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Attached: 5.jpg (531x450, 58K)

DBS is fan service trash

So is this it then? Has Goku finally reached the absolute pinnacle of power? No more powering up? Toriyama can't go any higher now...

lol

Still love DB though. Thanks for the memories Big T.

Attached: 48375b48cfb86037fae25e6a124dfb170569b3c6.png (700x820, 490K)

all cartoons are trash, you fucking manchild

I will always love the Dragonball franchise no matter what.

I love how you seemingly have a folder dedicated solely just for Dragonball Z street art in Mexico.

No mexican knows who "frieza" is, they only know "freezer"

It's a good season desu. Even my aunt is hooked.

They should just reboot it at this point. Take the same characters as kids and start over with everything happening different this time. Alternate timeline.

More please

Sorry all I got

WHAT DBZ IS STILL GOING AND NOW ITS ENDING

DID IT GET BETTER AGAIN AFTER GT AND SHOULD I WATCH IT OR JUST STAY ON NAMEK

esto es el fin, mi amigos americano...

Attached: 1510621214272.jpg (259x194, 9K)

This time it does feel like the end of an era though.
But it was due. Honestly, the series did awesome for a battle shonen. Compared to Bleach, Naruto, YYH, or HxH. We get an ending, and the show never really jumped the shark. It was always about Goku getting better and better, and saving the day or at least being the major factor in saving the day.
This is a good place to end it. IMO. Now, let's get HxH out of hiatus and let the best carry on the torch.

Attached: 9758900d531bd53ddb7c86eb22ef3dd15bc3896f.jpg (1080x729, 678K)

>It's a good season desu.

>Episode 77-82: Ok guys, there's gonna be a tournament and some guy called Jiren is gonna be the final boss.
>Episode 83-127: Absolute waste of time, lots of random idiots no one cares about beat up other random idiots no one cares about, the peanut gallery constantly spend 2 minutes verbally recapping the 10 seconds of fighting that just happened, and the Zenos say "SUGOI! SUGOI SUGOI!!" a lot.
>Episode 128-131: HOLY FUCK IT'S DOWN TO GOKU AND JIREN WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED!?

The pacing of ToP was 10x worse than absolutely anything in DBZ and the villain has absolutely zero backstory or personality or motivation besides some half-assed Batman bullshit they slapped in at the last minute.

Attached: CRACK.png (1279x742, 1.16M)

Attached: 9E047B55-6DD2-4A01-A58E-87640ADE8865.png (644x800, 15K)

I have a handwritten note from Bruce Falconer's wife, bitch.

Attached: 1484077952227.jpg (436x343, 18K)

>Uub will be the new protagonist

yep that's right you racist pigs, a black man will be the new face of dragon ball and there's nothing your racist ass can do about it

WE OWN YA
WE OWN YA

Attached: 43171478913.png (533x556, 550K)

You know what's cool about Jiren? He's NOT a villain. He's just the other guy trying to survive. The best of his own universe. This time it's not about good and bad. It's all about hand to hand combat. Which is, in the end, what DB has always been about.

Most of it wasn't too bad, but the current arc is AIDS. If you're going to watch it, skip everything between episode 82 and 122 except maybe 96+97 and 109+110. You won't miss a fucking thing, pic very related.

Attached: vlcsnap-6262-09-28-11h34m25s043.png (640x386, 158K)

Am I supposed to know who that is?

Original 4:3 Funmation DBZ with Bruce Falconer music is one of GOAT non-subs. You are a dirty pleb and basically eat out of the gutters of the designated streets.

Saiyans in base form are human looking with black hair and black eyes (have a monkey tail) during the full moon they turn giant apes.

All the current Saiyans have lost their tail and can't tranform into an ape.

Saiyans can turn Super Saiyan this transformation turna the once black hair into blonde hair, the once black eyes become blue (master race)

Is Toriyama our guy? Nogs and browns love this shit.

Attached: 1518428889973.jpg (3216x4288, 2.9M)

As long as I'm not missing Goku and Vegeta's exciting adventure trying to pass a driving test.

yep he's our guy! THANKS TORIYAMA FOR GIVING US BASED UUB

Attached: 3127983148790134.jpg (671x908, 272K)

>t. soyboy

That music was awesome, even if Funi used it at the wrong times.
Falconer also remixed the music for MK Trilogy. Made the Pit theme kick a million more asses.

Uub is pretty cool though. He's India and Indians are based.

And guess who has the whole thing in 640x480 on SVHS tapes in his warehouse :3

Try torrenting that.

he isn't indian faggot, he's Somali

Attached: pan_x_uub_by_puffyamiyumifan1215.jpg (598x446, 50K)

>dubfaggot

Attached: gh hardy.jpg (300x300, 16K)

I'm the kid of a subfaggot who wants a literal translation. But this is one of the rare exceptions where the dub is brilliant in its own right.

>try torrenting that

I think I’ll fuck my wife instead of its all the same to you

Doesn't have Somali face you know what I mean.

Attached: IMG_1798.png (713x611, 26K)

Or you'll argue with 20 year old animes on Sup Forums at 4:30 on a sunday morning with a high-functioning autist. I bet your wife loves that.

>He's just the other guy trying to survive

But he's barely even that. Instead of instagibbing Vegeta and Goku after 17 blew up he just took a minute to bully the hell out of Vegeta. He could have won the thing alone in the first 2 goddamn minutes but decided to fuck off for 45/48 minutes instead. He has no sense of urgency in the matter, not to say Goku or Veggie did either, but they're both idiots so it makes sense. Jiren hasnt presented himself as a battle maniac like those 2 and has instead been presented as some guy who uses his retard strength as a means to any end he needs to achieve. I wanted to like Jiren, I really did, but there's absolutely nothing to his character aside from being an excuse to give Goku a different hair color. The 2 saiyan bitches were more engaging than this.

it’s not even 1

Does your wife know that somebody is wrong on the internet and that's why you can't come to bed yet?

Dragon Ball Super animation is straight garbage as fuck f.ams

When 20/30 year old animation looks better you know you fucked up.
youtu.be/Q4ByyRYgyZw

Attached: 0770601141838856edc3c39f80bdd98b--dragon-ball-animation-google.jpg (512x512, 42K)

I’m in bed and she knows better than to ask questions like that

no its 4:37 user

Why do you hide your power level?

bottom pic is from one of the first eps of DBS. any DBS fan knows that they were crunching out animation like hotcakes while getting paid next to nothing, working nearly 48+ hour shifts

Everyone in ToP is retarded, no tactics, no cooperation just free for all madness. Why the weakest attack first instead of laying low?

fuck all of you, i'm gonna give you a not so subtle spoiler.
jiren forefeits and goku takes the prize.

Why does this pic make Hardy look like such an asshole? He had such a friendly face.

wat goku wins again?

How does the madman keep getting away with this? I thought he was going to die for sure this time.

youtu.be/zhQx8PnzXXY

>You will never get to watch anime with all your friends and family

This can't really be the end is it? I mean they did just get a new voice actress for Bulma.

DBZs animation kicks the shit out of all modern japanimation. The entire industry is garbage now. I've seen a few that do well, but they're all dark and over detailed without that basic design sense.

The later shit still looks like garbage compared to DBZ though. I get they are on a tight schedule and costs, but this Dragon Ball this should be considered art.

you are trash

How u know this user?

>Now, let's get HxH out of hiatus and let the best carry on the torch.
Nice taste.

It's weird since I like the modern style of Gundam compared to the 80s 90s Gundam.

Attached: 1518820187888.jpg (674x451, 84K)

yeah i'll admit that. though there are some scenes that look amazing as fuck. suck as when goku first goes UI. or when vegeta goes SSB2 (or Ultra Blue). Goku going UI for the first time gave me both shivers down my spine and a rock hard cock all at once.

believe it or not, i work for crunchyroll. that's all the time i have

Trying to watch Gundam Wing on acid ruined animation for me forever. Before that, I could pretend it was real and I was inside it, but then I saw it was all shitty stilted cell frames.

And I wanted to be like Hiro so bad :(

They sell you paracetamol and call it senzu beans and shit?

>Honestly, the series did awesome for a battle shonen.
>for a battle shonen.
Nigga, DB and DBZ INVENTED the battle shonen, it is the original battle shonen. "For a battle shonen," you got a lot of fucking crust kid.

Attached: piccolo.jpg (480x360, 26K)

wtf I wish I was a beaner now

>Is Toriyama our guy? Nogs and browns love this shit.
He literally started Dragonball Super because he hated what the Jews did to his creation.

no, his tax dodging practice caught up to him

is it actually ending or the ending of the arc?

Nah, time runs out with Goku and Jiren still on the stage, then Freeza pops up from wherever he is hiding and U7 wins. Then Goku convinces Zeno to restore or merge all the universes so those other guys who lost can train to get better.

Attached: vegeta.png (608x352, 370K)

Super is ending but a new movie is coming out in December and a new series will almost definitely start up next year.

>not using the super dragon balls to wish everyone back

>most definitely
unless the movie flops, in which case no more DB

It was mentioned riots and unrest are rampaging in several universes where people learned what is going to happen. When universes are restored a lot of civilisations will collapse because people can't handle the new learned truth.

What was his power level again?

>db movie flopping
never gonna happen

>Tournament of Power with the weakest universes
So we're pretty much guaranteed that there's going to be more universe fuckery with the most powerful universes aren't we?

Translate page not working properly-- where is this happening? Just had a strange and disturbing dream that I was swimming in a warm climate ocean when suddenly I was surrounded by floating human body parts/organs/bloody gore.

It was floating up northwards from the south.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 21K)

adult gohan or kid gohan? kid gohan is a beast! adult gohan couldn't beat a wet napkin

Attached: MameGoku01.jpg (768x960, 110K)

its real

Attached: a76bb7203791bd5c90e5e83069c565bbc7299bffbad336077611617888452464.jpg (480x612, 95K)

props to the Mexicans for doing it
DB episodes live with a shit load of fans is the best thing ever
Attending such an event will make Sup Forumstards realise that most of anime fans are not a bunch of scared incel pedo faggots who live in their mother's basement

Attached: MameGoku02.jpg (800x800, 64K)

why the fuck was this drawn

AKCHUALLY he's Indian

trump BTFO

Attached: MameGoku03.png (800x800, 798K)

>mexico_and_pol.jpg

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 14K)

Higher than Celldorado, but lower than Gohan Blanco. Calvo is the result of knowing 2 languages at most.

don't be so sure, shonen isn't as popular in japan as it once used to be. If it fails the japanese market, they'll shut it all down.

anime music is trash.
this guy is literally soycore

Last i heard they had notes and backstory from toriyama that could absolutely last them another 50 yrs, not even counting the stuff they could just make up

sage

I remember watching Wing on CN back in 2000/1 and liking it, but I just rewatched it and it's garbage. The animation,story, and dub is just terrible.

When I put the Kenshin OVA soundtrack on at orchestral levels on my hi-fi, people stop and ask me what that is.

Try again fag. Try playing that shit on a piano sometime. It's not quite Bach or Beethoven, but it's not shabby at all.

The entire Mexican subcontinent will make sure it doesn't fail.

I bonded with a Mexican guy over DBZ once, IDK why they love it so much.