Was it too intelligent for Sup Forums?

Was it too intelligent for Sup Forums?

Yes

alright I'll watch it, thanks

Way too intelligent for me at least

Is Rick and Morty too intelligent for Sup Forums?

Thanks for reminding me to look for the bd batch.

No.

It needed to be twice as long to give everyone as much focus as the fake lesbian. Everything just felt pointless.
It was a beautiful show, however.

This, Okada's self insert got two episodes to herself despite being completely unrelated to the main plot while others like Hisomu got jackshit. The love triangles were also very weakly foreshadowed if at all and almost all of them came across as mere physical attraction.

Kinoaiver

It was really pretty to look at: direction, colours, character design and sound (that OP) were all top notch.

Sadly, the writing was mediocre at best and it was WAY too short for such a big and colourful cast.

>Okada's self insert
The glasses girl was her self-insert?
So the one who rejected yuri love and decided to go for closet fat guy just because he was into her?
Okada is a slut confirmed.
That was really badly written and gave really ugly message in the end.

The love triangle resolution was as shitty.

Boring as fuck.

Fuck off.

Sup Forums is full of brainlets, this is nothing new

Yuno Gasai; Figure When?

She didn't reject the yuri love, it's just that the other lesbo died.

It sure was, but it didnt help that it was so short. The visuals were stunning tho, best animation of the year

should be Psycho Pass 2

It was 2016, no? Shows like Mob Psycho, Flip Flappers or Phantom World had better and more animation

Not the original user, but even if it didn’t have the best - it is generally one of the best stylistically directed and animated series of last year, and I’d even argue of the last few years.

Great OP though

Stylistically Mob Psycho is still superior and more unique.

>The love triangles were also very weakly foreshadowed if at all and almost all of them came across as mere physical attraction.

Wasn't that kind of the point, I remember Tsun bitch getting BTFO when no emotions guy said he wasn't interested because she was infatuated with him based on his former personality.

It was the ultimate melodrama- all drama can be considered "forced drama" by the author, so Trigger went all the way and made forced drama the foundation of the plot.