The niqab

Should it be allowed in civilized society? How the fuck can you interact with someone you can't see? On the other hand the shitskins are entitled to their religious freedom. What do? Discuss

Attached: queenb.png (530x530, 314K)

Kick them out and build wall

Attached: illust_65531958_20180310_112540.jpg (595x819, 74K)

Brittany a cute shark.

Both excellent points.

Id blindfold her first

> entitled to religious freedom
i found your problem, idiot

shitskins are free to adapt to our customs of gtfo to their goatfucking places.

No wonder you frenchies have trouble integrating Muslims with that attitude.

She'll never post nudes because the only thing she has going for her is the mystery.

Wouldn't have her any other way. Ourtradthot.

No, it shouldn't. That is why we were incentivized to ban it.

But surely the French goes too far with the burkini and all?

>Implying shitskins want to integrate

GtFO!

Attached: 1519134161653-pol.jpg (736x1075, 710K)

They just want a part of the First World dream. Some of my Muslim friends are far more hard working than the natives here in Norway.

I too cannot wait until whites are the minority everywhere

Finally we will be free from the tyranny of white privilege.

>How the fuck can you interact with someone you can't see?
Aren't you doing it right now?
Anyway I don't care if other countries do it as long as it's not mine and they stay in theirs.

It's totally different in person. Imagine if a person in a niqab was your pupil or your college in the police service. It wouldn't work. A person you can't see is inherently distrustful.

We need to fucking fix the field of genetic science so they prove mixing makes you retarded in a few generations

Not sure whether you are a troll or a new fag and need to lurk more. Either way sage in all fields boys.

In my personal opinion, people in favour of the niqab should stay in countries where that's acceptable, specially if they're so reluctant to take it off if the other country doesn't allow it.
Still, Goverments allow it because it breaks unity between citizens.
They flooded countries with people from completely different cultures and now that there's so many of them they tease the people saying "Yeah but what are exactly british values? What means to be british?" Because there's no politically correct answer, you have to fall into the "bigot" category to respond what aesthetics british people have and therefore they can go on their name calling rants.

I agree. Or just stay away from professions that has uniforms.