How did you let this shit happen?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

Seriously, how could something this outrageous happen in the west? I can see britcucks not persecuting anyone if they were a bunch of lawless niggers, but they are a police state. They investigate even the littlest wrongthink and bin the plastic knives. What is wrong with bongs?

Attached: Child-grooming-scandal-Telford.jpg (615x380, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't want to be seen as racist. This allows those with ill intention and the right color to do whatever the fuck they want.

This is what happens when your country has Orwellian laws that are immoral to their core.

You punish the wrong people and let the criminals roam free for fear of wrongspeak.

Sharia law would prevent this

>Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ISLANDFOLK INSIST ON CALLING MUDSLIMES

A S I A N S

>They don't want to be seen as racist
I can see that, but there's a clear violation of laws. You can throw the book at anyone who accuses you of racism for persecuting child rapists. I mean, is there a worse crime that an assault on a child?

Absence of muslim savages would've prevented this also.

Child abuse has been part of the British elite for centuries, you don't blame flies for laying eggs in a rotting corpse

>Lucy Lowe, 16, was killed in 2000 along with her mother and sister after her 26-year-old abuser Azhar Ali Mehmood set fire to their house.
>abuser Azhar Ali Mehmood

IMAGINE MY FUCKING SHOCK

Attached: stop.jpg (137x234, 15K)

Even if it was, it was never on the same scale as it is with muslims. Still, both should be killed

okay officer

What? It's a typical ASIAN name

the muslim are subhumans thats why

Missing girl's body 'put into kebab'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Attached: news-graphics-2007-_636219a.jpg (260x300, 23K)

>comparing muslims to scavenging flies

yeah i think thats exactly why people dont like muslims

if they are not bombing thenself they are rapping 10 yearld old boys like is their habit in place like afganistan

Islamophobia solves nothing, reversion to Islam will make New Pakistan great again p.s. I changed the name of England as its racist, exclusionary and Islamophobic

okay officer

Attached: 490.jpg.b215062a4a4ad5319ef0512255058dc9.jpg (627x626, 48K)

british children are so ugly that they had to import pakistanis to molest them

Attached: watchme.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Brits hate their low class compatriots

Brits are disgusting

Attached: 1331738834274.jpg (531x513, 86K)

>Jews

You can always rely on Spaniards to show their dislike for Nogs.
Keep up the good work.

Time to whip out the rope

Parents secretly hate thier children or dont really care about them deep down?

brits should be decapitating muslims in the streets, burning them alive, raping the muslim women and gutting them, not doing so is a sin in the eyes of the Lord.

Because the people in charge of everything are either rotten to the soul cunts, or brainwashed goyim who are scare of being called racist.
We aren't USSR tier yet, but if we don't change soon we will be

Attached: gun.jpg (600x900, 60K)

>in 4 weeks
>british police cracks down stronger on right-wing hate speech

Attached: 1520251956726.jpg (400x333, 22K)

The Left will be "outraged" but thats it. No follow up. No Protest. No Mass media hysteria. Outrage then dead until this shit happens again.

Fresh material for my BRITAIN YES folder

because whites are subhumans in in the continent of Eurabia

Attached: augustusrome.jpg (400x300, 98K)

>I mean, is there a worse crime that an assault on a child?
Being racist according to the left

the question should not be why did we let this happen (well it should be you're right, im just using a lyrical device), the question should be why despite this being in the mirror, a national newspaper, when i check the news this morning it wasnt mentioned on the bbc, wasnt in the guardian, wasnt in the express....so
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH or people might actually hear about it....im not even joking, on the bbc news this morning there was no mentin of this, their main story was some psyop bullshit about someone "may" have sent some nasty letters threatening right wing something somethings.....IM NOT FUCKING JOKING, APPARENTLY NOW THESE MASS RAPES ARE PART AND PARCEL TO THE MEDIA, not worth reporting....

PAKI'D

Attached: 1466530067099.jpg (312x345, 21K)

Also, wasn't it like the third case of over 1000 child rapes by ASIANS?

That fucking boggles my mind to no end. I mean, we have leftards here, but even they aren't that retarded.

How can the paper even post about this? Can't they just haul off the editors for a hate crime and refill the positions with Ministry of Truthers?

Our police are enablers for pedophiles.

I for one like it when they call them Asians. That means when the day of the rope comes, Le based Asians will get it too.

It’s funny how the only politically correct racism in the UK is against fellow white people.

Also checked

Well, nowadays with social media, this shit should spread like a wild fire.

>the day of the rope comes
Will it ever?

>yfw political correctness literally enabled this to happen

Attached: calm.png (284x296, 36K)

Well, blame Tavistock institute - they paved the way for modern Bongonistan since XIX century

I know that feel. As a father of two, I'm fucking livid. Thank god I have a gun, so if this shit happens, I'm going full kebab removal. Can't keep down those slav genes

We could do with more polish police, would this go unpunished in your country?

Bullshit excuse that they trot out every time. They have mock trials daily, handing out laughable sentences for migrants raping and somehow the cops managed to arrest these poor brown people and bring them in for their slap on the wrist without fear of being lynched for racism.
Stop buying this excuse; stop repeating it. It doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny and it completely absolves everyone involved of wrong doing - except the brown people that get charged, of course.

Attached: 1519552941349.jpg (640x354, 30K)

Just a rumour of a nigger or Asian rapist would be enough to get the police to break some heads. If the police don’t take action a lynch mob will form and do it for them, quite literally.

It's okay to literally make up crimes for white people, just don't do anything that makes someone think you might be racist.

>HUUR LETS LOOK TO THE VERY SAME ESTABLISHMENT THAT IS COMPLICIT IN THESE CRIMES FOR JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

fucking cuck RETARDS

Although I don't support this kind of example from a western judiciary system, I can't see any other answer to the Muslim question.

not if everyone is content to lament the state of society from a screen

White pados are rife in this country.

This is why I like and respect the people of Poland, as a construction worker I've worked with lots of you're fellow country men we all get on very well.

Kill every pedo. Preferably by hanging upside down.

Pedos and islam run the police, islam and pedos run the government, pedos run the bbc. UK has one possible solution, only one. Make a peace treaty with IRA in exchange for guns and ammo, arm uk citizens to the teeth, fight the government until the muzzies are eradicated and the pedos in the bbc and police are eradicated. UK cannot be fixed through non-violent means at this point.

Tommy Robinson tried the non violent route. They got pedo police following his kids around now. Thats when you have no choice but to arm yourself and start hunting pedos and imams.

>Make a peace treaty with IRA in exchange for guns and ammo, arm uk citizens to the teeth, fight the government until the muzzies are eradicated and the pedos in the bbc and police are eradicated.
This so solution is so patriotic, that I'm applauding and I'm not even an Amerimutt.

Attached: 1520719880876.jpg (622x903, 96K)

masons run the police stations

Seriously, the "police is pedo, lel" is not an excuse. Fucking mob justice is not only justified, but fucking needed.

Attached: 00000065-001.png (291x300, 16K)

All good men of Britain - GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. This should be causing you to riot in the streets. Mudslimes hung from the streetlamps right next to their political enablers.

Only the most degenerate and corrupt people allow this sort of horror to happen without a day of reckoning. It's overdue. It's time. Put your fucking pith helmet on and affix bayonets.

Attached: GF_mask.jpg (259x288, 16K)

all brits are pedos obviously

I told you so.

Attached: ANDERS BREIVIK.jpg (628x314, 43K)

Angry Yet?

Attached: Dylann Storm Roofjpg.jpg (220x258, 13K)

Follow me boys

Attached: Luca Traini.jpg (620x350, 24K)

Why do you think the legal age is 16 ;)

Lynch mob now

Attached: noose.jpg (640x480, 93K)

The only true answer to this shit. Kill right wing pedos, kill left wing pedos kill religious pedos.

Don't be a faggot. If there's grass on the field it's time to play ball.

Attached: BOSS.jpg (991x631, 162K)

yeah whats up with that?

Britastan is already lost. Being cucked by migrants on one side and the EU on the other

Pakis run the police

At least most of those girls that survived probably hate dune coons now.

>At least most of those girls that survived probably hate dune coons now.
Nah, women grow attached to the ones who dominated them. They probably masturbate while reliving all the rapes in their minds.

Attached: 1519368398187.png (500x566, 119K)

Slave, southern Europeans, and Celtic people are the most ethnocentric and violent people in Europe, they'll make it but the cuckier ethnicities are going to have to deal with this trouble.

I agree.

Luca Traini tied his rampage to a specific victim and and Italy loves him for it. He may even hold office one day. If some one or some group were to get justice for these children they would be national heros.

Attached: trainidocet.png (768x524, 492K)

The IRA aren't really a force to be reckoned with any more. Sinn fein and their marxist bullshit have seen to that.
Well, I say this now but who knows? Perhaps, if these atrocities start happening in NI, we may see their return.

It's pretty insane that a pakistani can be inbred and working in a field and go to the uk and make tens of thousands in welfare while enjoying the daughters of the people that once ruled over him. I believe they call this "the english dream".

>What is wrong with bongs?
cowardice

May I propose action?
We need to use this to carpet bomb everyone with redpills. Gentle ones, don't go 1488 kikes in oven race war now.
UK working class if fairly redpilled already, middle class living in shitholes like this also.
Noone in mainstream politics represents them because noone speaks out loud about it.
We can drop redpills on facebook, twitter, comment sections, everywhere.
They should focus on failings of state rather then pakis raping children.
If we can make some headlines we will bring it into public discussion.

Attached: my happy face.gif (500x281, 303K)

>muslims are insects
Agreed.

>grooming asians

Cute n comfy ^^
Don't upset the proles
Doubleplusgut

Attached: Cat-shower-bath-bag-Cat-Grooming-No.jpg_350x350 (1).jpg (350x350, 63K)

Hire pest control or diy

Attached: muslimwatering.jpg (125x99, 3K)

Make sure to get all the vermin

Attached: rat extermination.jpg (320x296, 31K)

>What is wrong with bongs?
Same thing wrong with the rest of you... We cucked you too hard.

Not any American here personally ofc but you're pretty much the bitch of our government. This is only much more true for the bongs.

Stop accepting the retarded shit coming out of here blindly. It's clearly not working great for us.

Treat the cause as well as the symptoms'

Attached: the eternal merchant.jpg (1024x375, 70K)

We are talking about survival brothers.

Attached: the future belongs.jpg (1280x848, 261K)

Because the cops DO NOT CARE. After rotherham was revealed, the only thing they were concerned with was suppressing protests and polishing their image.

Every one of those girls was a potential mother to our grandchildren. Don't discount what we have lost.

Attached: family.jpg (1500x1147, 252K)

Becuase the mirror are making shit up as usual

you know, if you fuckers would stop being such trolls, legitimate stories like this might actually not be written off as bigotry

Fear of being labelled "racist". Having that label attached to you can ruin your chances of being employed, make you vulnerable to violence and, in some cases, people have to change their identities entirely and go into hiding.

It's insane how powerful these labels are. We can't hold certain political views, even in private. Although what disgusts me most is the total lack of opposition to what's happening. No one seems to care.

how much more does it take?

Maybe you should write a stern letter to the queen.

They have one solution, find the IRA, make peace, buy a fuckton of guns and ammo off of them, hunt pedos and imams.

The ira are fucking terrorists, you poor confused bastard

Go hammer a wall nigger

Get fucking serious. If shit like this doesn't anger you enough to take action than what will?

Attached: clint cant.gif (240x228, 858K)

>What would Jesus do?

I'd tie a millstone around there necks and sink them to the bottom of the Irish Sea, that's what.

Attached: shotgunjesus.jpg (400x303, 30K)

Check em. Christ wants to know. How much more are we going to put up with?

Attached: christ sword.jpg (687x960, 231K)