You Ready to Pay 40 Acres and a mule?

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-031803.jpg (1074x1150, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/?utm_term=.8643e48bce1e
blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us
youtube.com/watch?v=-kVFYzmigx0
youtube.com/watch?v=lla52LWETYk
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll pay it out of all the unpaid members' dues.

>campaign built on hiking up massive taxes for welfare towards certain group of people only.

Is it bad that I don't have full confidence the GOP can take advantage of this and win the next elections?

I would pay for 40 Liberian acres and a mule for every nigger in America if they renounced their citizenship and left in order to recieve it.

I will gladly support the paying of reparations
to anyone who can prove they were a slave
in the 19th century.

how does it feel to be like germany americans?

reparations for the irish slaves as well

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

8 years Trump confirmed

>globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
im like 1/32 irish. how do i get my gibs

unironically wouldn't be against land redistribution if it lead to a return to an agrarian society

>If you vote for the democrat, your tax money is going to go to niggers
Thanks for the fodder to sling against the next democrat candidate.

I'll make sure everybody knows about it in 2020

We need to start hanging people.

nope, GOP is incompetent.. live in CT and every middle class white guy i know doesnt fucking vote

>i wouldn't be opposed to land redistribution if it led to land redistribution
wow, deep

Good cuz it’s all the same

If Egyptians were Black
and Egyptians enslaved Jews
do Jews get reparations from Kangz?

Attached: 1484441067251.jpg (728x608, 119K)

I dont like it.

Meet back here in 20 years so I can ask how it feels to be like us.

I understand the headline Is real, but can anybody confirm the bit about MW promising to demand reparations in the land form of land redistribution?

is there a way to change your race on all legal records? any way at all? could we bribe a local government official to do this, and if so, who? i want to claim hispanic or jew just to be safe in the future

DNC:
>How to ensure you will literally never be near the white house again
UN:
>How to ensure you will have 1/4 of your budget cut

>Doesn't vote
Then they have to right to be angry when shit happens to them, such as their taxes being hiked so that some niggers in LA can retroactively be paid-off for their great-great-great-great-great ancestor being sold into slavery by their fellow niggers.

You seem to have a misunderstanding of of how long ago US slavery and it’s pervasive effects have lasted.

I don’t support the idea of reparations, but let’s not get caught up in historical illiteracy

> i want to claim hispanic or jew just to be safe in the future
>not claiming to be african american for gibs
You ever checked out what the remaining 44% are?

There's a difference between "Slavery" and "Racism" lad. Also
>pervasive
Back to plebbit with that sjw-tier vocabulary.

Attached: 1483158391975.png (1328x502, 569K)

Slavery ended about 150 years ago, so that would be my great great grandfather. Just wanted to make sure people don’t take your use of hyperbole as means to distance America from its ugly past. That’s all bro

on one hand this shit makes me mad but this might be the domino of dominoes. white isnt a real thing, so as soon as they determine the prerequisites for paying and receiving reparations, its gonna be the government paying literally everyone because everyone can identify as whatever. like im white for all purposes and intents, but if they came at me looking for money, id immediately get dna testing to prove i am american indian and probably jewish too and then sue for triggering my suppressed genetically passed down holocaust memories

I think I might have came across wrong. Sorry about that.

I have no problem stating that America has done more than anyone to right their wrongs in regards in Slavery (Almost every nation had slavery at some point in history)

I already said I don’t support the idea of reparations

>reparations for slavery AND MASS INCARCERATION
>FUCKING REALLY?
Good thing the UN is a fucking joke

Attached: Blue Cap.jpg (273x184, 10K)

fuck off those niggers need no help

Government jobs are, in a way, a form of reparations for African Americans. Living in Chicago so many employees of the CTA, USPS, or DMV are black.

Na, the time to help was somewhere between the trans Atlantic slave trade and Jim Crow era.

Which, yeah. White people did help.

Bitch can choke herself on 40 inches of belt in her mansion for all I care

Even the TSA is very brown! Haha

We do need to increase taxes. Not to give niggers free gibs, but to start paying down the debt.

This. Blockade the cities and let them starve

We could start by cutting military spending instead of cutting social programs, imo.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/?utm_term=.8643e48bce1e

this article is from two years ago

We could start by ending immigration and putting everyone with a sub 70 iq to work in the fields picking produce and butchering cattle.
They could pay off their massive debts to society by bending over and picking up plants. We could give them VR goggles if they start whailing. Regardless of how you feel its better that a full day of arts and crafts

So you're saying that nobody who was an American slaver is alive today, and there's nobody who was an American slave who is alive today. Gotcha.

>Already have 95% of the black vote
>If we go for 100% of the black vote, give benefits only to blacks and not other minoroties that support us and alienate even more white people we CANT lose

Go live in the killing fields then. Dont read this reply or wear glasses or you and your mother will be liquidated while you are wide awake tonight

Yes. That is what I am saying.

It’s also important to take a look at reconstruction and the Jim Crow era which drastically delayed the recovery from slavery.

Now, I’m not saying that your views on reparations have to change (for instance mine hasn’t) but to actually debate the idea of “reparations” you should include these things in your summary. At least to avoid intellectual dishonesty

>It’s also important to take a look at reconstruction and the Jim Crow era which drastically delayed the recovery from slavery.

How come none of the african or european blacks have recovered from american slave trade yet either?

They have though. Are you American? The issues that African-American’s face are quite distinct from the ones in Africa and Europe.

Unless your post was satire and I’m missing the point you are trying to make. Sorry

blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us

you better PAY WHITE BOY!

Everywhere in the world, africans are violent, unproductive, civilization wreckers.

There's nothing about slavery that has ruined them...

These complaints they have about slavery are merely an excuse that they were brought up to repeat. There's nothing to the idea that slavery is responsible for their current situation.

They want us to pay for the literal retardation of a race of people so stupid, goofy, and arrogant that they feel wronged by a minor event which benefitted them GREATLY in a battlefield of a world which is nothing but war, death, hatred and hard work. They literally have been elevated to the status of royalty and dont even fucking work. All this is about is them wanting us dead.. They want their cake and eat it too.. These people are so insanely unhuman that they dont understand simple shit like empathy, consideration, appreciation.. Most living organisms with a brain have done more to comprimise with nature and other living things than these goofy fucking velcro-headed shit looking parasites.. Fuck em. I will never pay a cent, i would rather die.

I don’t think that is necessarily true. Even here in America immigrants from from Africa are pretty studious and successful. Especially from Nigeria.

I think you are making the mistake of roping all Africans together. Socioeconomic upbringing and culturual upbringing all have an effect.

Do you really think Jamal LaQuarius Washington Jones Jr. is going to learn how to till soil and grow crops? Marijuana doesn't count.

No, you're the one making the mistake. The africans that come here through immigration are literally the top .1% of africans. They are the smartest, and hardest working people that africa can produce.
The children, and especially their children's children are going to be no more intelligent (in fact, probably less intelligent) or productive than the average american black. That's because of a phenomenon called regression to the mean.

I don’t think that there is a way to measure intelligence between races, correct?

Most African Americans that are born in the middle class perform just as well as their white counterparts dude.

>I don’t think that there is a way to measure intelligence between races, correct?

What do you mean by that? IQ exam measures intelligence.

>Most African Americans that are born in the middle class perform just as well as their white counterparts dude.
That's not true.

Sorry to doublepost, but my first question was a genuine one.

If the parents are intelligent, won’t the kids be likely to be just as intelligent ?

Or are you suggesting that all black people whether they are born in America/Africa/Europe all have the same average intelligence

wrong, the niggers that come from other countries out perform american niggers in education and in the workplace, idk why it be but it do :O)

what about Portugal and brazil? they literally owned the ports of slavery,aka the means of production, They were cheap as fuck do to a shorter trip. why not them

That was my understanding as well.

shouldn't the west African countries pay the reparations? It were the West African kings who ran the slave trade.

Attached: 1520593150275.gif (400x268, 1.93M)

>If the parents are intelligent, won’t the kids be likely to be just as intelligent ?

What I've read on the subject is that children of intelligent parents are going to have a higher liklihood to be intelligent (though not as intelligent as their parents)... That after a few generations, the offspring of an intelligent couple is going to fall towards the average of that race genetically.
This is called regression to the mean.

>Or are you suggesting that all black people whether they are born in America/Africa/Europe all have the same average intelligence

No, that's not true. I would expect american blacks to have a higher average intelligence than nigerian.

But that's what I said. Those are the top .1% of their people.

Why would you expect American Blacks to have higher intelligence than Nigerians, assuming “regression to the mean” ?

American blacks have a pretty high percent of european genes.

The United Nations can suck my fucking dick. Good luck enforcing that, you powerless fucks.

Send niggers back to africa and with white democrats to work as slaves for them.

Being the smartest African is tantamount to bring the smartest kid with down syndrome

Attached: 1518923036574.png (1024x776, 237K)

High percent as in what? A great great grandmother who may or may not have been raped by her slavemaster?

I’d agree it makes sense, but do those outlying European branches on a family tree affect IQ enough for it to be measurable, or is it possibly just the same genetic variation that exists naturally in everyone.

Either way,

I’m having a bit of a hard time buying the idea that a small variation in in IQ could have such a drastic effect when comparing productivity/success between white Americans and Black Americans.

Does IQ actually matter that much?

Let's take the $8 billion we give to UN and $50 in USAID and give it to Black Americans for muh reparations. Atleast that $$ will be used in the U.S

Attached: 1517677958755.png (454x685, 122K)

Will respond to the rest, in the meantime, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-kVFYzmigx0

>WyPIPO should not be proud of the accomplishments of their ancestors
>Wypipo should pay us for the crimes of their ancestors

Attached: 1514162163212.png (645x729, 56K)

>UN

lmao

just put on hold all the gibsmedats and programmes, and pay out the reperations and you will be on plus

>High percent as in what? A great great grandmother who may or may not have been raped by her slavemaster?

I've seen statistics that blacks in america have something between like 15-25% of their genome being european on average. It's not just that they were mixed with slavemasters, but there are also racemixing whites now and then, and those half white, half black are probably much more likely to pair with blacks.

Now, after you watch this video, go look at the mean IQ of the people in Nigeria

Well yes. There were occasionally racemixers back in those days, and I think their offspring would have been more likely to marry other black people, mainly because interracial marriage didn’t become fully legal until the late 60’s.

I think the trend is swinging the opposite way these days though. With mixed black/white men pairing with white women.

Can I just have the video title? I’m not going to click on a link, sorry about that bro.

In any case, IQ is very important.... And undoubtedly IQ is very strongly related to genetics.

>23 and me and other private DNA analysis companies admit they added fake 2% to millions pure whites to piss off racists.
>pure whites will get reparations because of Jew tricks.

Dis gonna be good.

"what does it mean to have an IQ less than 83 - Dr. Jordan Peterson & Dr. Richard Haier"
On youtube

Throwing money at (((communist-embracing degeneracy))) always works...
>to secure dependent voters.

Attached: naacp communists schiff, rothschild jews blacks white genocide.jpg (1510x1067, 481K)

>regression to the mean
FINALLY someone who understands

youtube.com/watch?v=lla52LWETYk

Attached: 714dcecaf68c19d9481d363be9c3f8b71c49ced3d9816d513eea66ce28c39cac.jpg (1236x1872, 238K)

We should meme a South Africa type campaign to strip Whites in America, Canada and Europe of their wealth as reparations for colonization and slavery

I bet a majority of Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims would be unironically support it.

No shit they would support it. Why would you wanna do that though?

I am ready to demand repatriations for the anti-white Civil Rights Act of 1965 which has denied my access to education, housing, employment, promotion and business opportunities for my entire life, unlike slavery which did not exist in he lifetime of any living person.

Also, the first legal owner of American slaves was a black man, and he owned white slaves.

I'm not fucking kidding.

Attached: selfieblk.jpg (756x960, 72K)

you can guarantee this is in the future for whites.

when we are 5% of the population we'll be forced to pay reparation to BILLIONS of africans

Can the UN do anything if the US just tells them to fuck off?

Attached: 1518390150179.png (1200x675, 222K)

So do you mean to tell me, 1/5 of my people are borderline or just straight up retarded, compared to only 1/20 of whites?

I’m defining borderline retarded by having an IQ of 75 or lower.
Also, please verify that I am not misunderstanding the implications of these statistics. Omg

Annex Mexico, give it to the Basketball Americans. They can be Basketball Mexicans instead.

Attached: 1478925042474.png (741x568, 29K)

>Democrats are proudly saying "If we win we plan to raise your taxes to levels unheard of before just to pay repatriation.
Sounds like a solid platform.

Are you serious?? This would push them in to showing their hand to the normie masses early. Whites in the West will continue to slowly boil unless their stuff is personally threatened. Better to have the racewar now while we're still a majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQ_AAAAJGI1OTY2NGYzLTBiNjYtNGU0Yy04ZWJlLWIxMTYxNWNlZmZlMQ.jpg (502x287, 37K)

Well, it seems to be the case. It's kind of a hard pill to swallow... especially when we've all been brought up to believe a totally different story... but so much of how the world looks makes sense if you just acknowledge what are essentially (well hidden) statistical facts at this point.

Becuase of a selection bias. You are comparing every Black in America with the Blacks in Africa that are smart enough to get here. Although Blacks have an average IQ lower than Whites, there are still highly intelligent Black Africans. Many are given scholarships to come study in the West.

There are also wealthy Blacks who are smart enough to start a business or ripoff foreign aid so they can afford to come to the West. There are also Black Africans that are smart enough to go fill out paperwork and apply for the diversity lottery. You are comparing this selection of Black Africans, again, who a group of people of greater than average intelligence, with all Blacks in America.

Then you might say "why not bring all the smart ones here and make the Black community smart." Because of regression to the mean. Whatever combination of genes that made the parent of Black children smart will not be the exact same combination the the children receive. As a result children of both highly intelligent parents and very low intelligence parents will, on average, have an IQ closer to the mean for their racial/ethnic group.

This isn't exclusive to Blacks. It's the same with Whites and Asians. The difference is that our mean IQ is about 1.1 standard deviations higher than the mean IQ for Blacks in America.

Whites in South Africa still have white guilt. Idk if we'd fare any better than them

well said

whats an acre?

What? like not having to run from wild beasts. dying from aids or having they're hands cut off etc

poor poor bastards

(1) If what you say is true then we've already lost and again... i'd rather have the shit hit the fan now than later on for my kids. At this point, a quick escalation seems to be our ONLY chance to secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

(2) There are plenty of redpilled whites in South Africa, why do you think they all live in fortresses and had Apartheid in the first place? The problem is that they are outnumbered 10-to-1 and the international community (along with inside subversives) have put the pressure on for decades until they agreed to end the system.

>White Race Suicide - Dr. William Pierce:
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

Attached: 1497982097904.png (871x1540, 649K)

This is very interesting! You seem to understand this concept well, so let me ask you. What does this spell for a high IQ mixed race male? What I am gathering (Accepting these as true statements: IQ/Race are related and offspring regress to the mean) is that if i wanted to pass intelligence down my family line; procreating with a white girl is beneficial, and procreating with a Black girl can be detrimental regardless of the latter’s IQ?

When will Turkey pay reparations for the 10 million European casualties of its slave trade? There were open slave markets in Istanbul in the 20th century, to say nothing of the genocide of 3 million Christians. Will they ever pay up?

>procreating with a white girl
Go find an asian if IQ is your only concern (which it SHOULDN'T be).

>if I wanted to pass intelligence down my line
Intelligence is not the only thing that matters. A half white/half black child is likely to be "smarter" than a fully black child... but they will also have less of an "identity" to give them purpose and structure (not to mention the increased likelihood of divorce between the parents). You should have a family within your own race and make the best of it, not try to jump the IQ ladder by churning out mongrels who are bound to have identity issues and angst later in life.

Attached: 1483826978731.jpg (990x1200, 116K)

West Africans and the Dutch owe the United States reparations for forcibly sending over a million Niggers to our country on Dutch ships. We have to deal with the problem to this day.

Niggers have children at 14, so you're saying that you are 122 years old? I call bullshit.

Lmfao Nigerians studious and successful! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kill yourself.