Lawrence Krauss

Is anyone surprised that this filthy ugly jew Lawrence Krauss turned out to be a sex pervert just like that kike Weinstein?

Attached: SB-Krauss.jpg (2448x3263, 1.27M)

((()))

>When Melody Hensley first met Lawrence Krauss, she was a 29-year-old makeup artist at a department store, and he was one of her intellectual idols. She ran an atheist website in her spare time and had just started volunteering for the Center for Inquiry (CFI), a nonprofit group committed to promoting science and reason above faith. She was hoping to build a career in the burgeoning “skeptics” movement, and Krauss was one of its brightest luminaries.

>Melody Hensley
>that name sounds familiar

Yep, it's literally pic related

Attached: 300px-Melody_hensley_triggered.gif (300x353, 117K)

wait what did he do

He's also an arrogant degenerate atheist.

Attached: 1520158034096.jpg (513x510, 48K)

He also now believes that the earth is the centre of the universe, based on the results of the cosmic microwave background.

As a hardcore atheist this must be tricky to square.

Wide mouth is a Jew characteristic

Attached: rubin.jpg (1542x866, 92K)

False. He dindu nuffin.

Attached: when you ask goldberg to smile for the camera.jpg (940x617, 59K)

HOLY FUCK

So basically we have the jews raping and groping all these women, to thank for creating traumatized feminazis.

Can someone infiltrate their movement and help them realize it's not white men they should be blaming?

OY VEY GOYIM IT'S NOT THE JEWS' FAULT THE GOYIM PAID THEM TO DO THIS OY VEY GOYIM WHY DID YOU WANT TO BE RAPED AND GROPED AND FORCE THE JEWS TO DO IT

source?

Holy fuck

Isn't this that scientist who was studying space travel?

Attached: 1412124039685.jpg (200x156, 4K)

Having sat in the audience at events hosted by Lawrence Krauss, I have felt personally violated despite being surrounded by several thousand other victims. Everyone on campus knows he's a perv and we are all enjoying watching the hammer drop.
It's extra good because of the Encyclopedia Dramaticaness of the whole thing with muh aetheism and muh doing good in the world and muh those were my friends and not just my students.
His career is in the shitter but sadly he won't face any jail time for this.

Also, this is just the tip of the iceberg at ASU. Our Barrett Honors College is full of faculty fucking students.

Smellody returns

>turned out to be a sex pervert just like that kike Weinstein?
Since when is it a crime to fuck whores?
Weinstein did nothing wrong.

pedo smile

>Since when is it a crime to fuck whores?
when you threaten the whores lives with ex-mossad

He didn't call it a crime, he just called him a pervert.

Harvey and his brother Bobby refused to show up at the same events together. That's how disgusting his own family found him to be.

But Bobby didn't pull the trigger until the elder generation died off in order to save them from the pain.

Oh? Got a reference for that? CMB is relevant to my interests.