One drop rule or new system??

How do we apply racial purity in the ethnostate? Pic somewhat related.

Attached: brittanychan.jpg (800x450, 47K)

kill ur selfie

Are you a black?

Attached: VrheAi2.jpg (3250x2278, 988K)

Here would be my rules:
>Must be at least 70% European
>Can be no more than 10% African

Most excellent. I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement for 66% white Twitch streamer thots too. Like Hitler did for Emil Maurice.

She is not white, only subhumans like me should be allowed to marry her :^)

Welp, Brit fails on both counts then.

Attached: Amerimutt - Brittany's Asparagus.png (1467x711, 916K)

She's too good for you. And whiter;)

Does anyone have that picture of brittany leaning towards the camera revealing her darker features?

The whiter to easier to get for a Moroccan :^)

the*

Yeah, you guys are fucking up some of the low quality women in my country.

Only way is to limit immigration, banish illegals, cut social money for illegals / non citizens, apply simpler judiciary system for non citizens, subsidise having biological children for higher paid (!) families by providing p.ex. tax cuts which only higher paid benefit from. Similarily provide free sterilization for poor / promiscious people who live off social benefits and have many children they cant care for. Last and most important, establishing a new post-christian moral for white people e.g. Nietzsche, embracing traditionalism/perennialism on a national level.

Hot nonwhite girls become public use breeding stock with male embryos aborted until they get light enough to pass for white.

Attached: 1509946112719.jpg (512x910, 63K)

Stop fucking attacking Brittany! She is perfect in every single way and gets a path in the ethnostate. Sure she did 9/11 but I can overlook that for a suck on those mutt milkers.

Attached: 59AB489F-EE76-484E-961C-476A1513E3A7.jpg (997x1199, 205K)

I find brittany so fucking hot.. whats wrong with me guys..

Of all people it is apparent that jews are the most obsessed with what is not white. They split hairs over whiteness on purpose, it is to sew division and decrease opposition numbers. The real problem for them is that, for the most part, white people in general make bad slaves. I am no civic nationalist and I see the neccesity for the continuation of white nations majority white inhabitants, however it is important to not get too obsessed, hence you fall into the palm of the jew. Racial purity is important, however if we follow the autistic approach of what that really means, we will be in a constant state of chaos that we will never emerge from or our numbers will be so few enough that we will perish. We have to find a middleground, where the mistakes of the brittany ventis of the worlds parents are vindicated through preferential breeding. The most important aspect of securing the white race is eliminating the jew, once that is done all else will fall into place. Our main focus should convincing the masses to turn on the jew so completely that once and for all they are purged from this earth.

It has become apparent that treason runs hot in all jewish blood and that every single last jew needs to die. No exceptions.

Also, isnt she 7/8 white? The nirg look will disappear in the next one or two generations.

she has pics. I deleted it tho, they awful.

I'm talking marriage not fucking ^^

2/3 Horst. There's hope yet.

A sign of virility. She is the apex of femininity.

Read about the racial whitening program in Brazil. Not necessarily pro or against, but it's an interesting concept. Marriage should be for white-white couples but perhaps some manner of artificial insemination could be applied

Racial purity is irrelevant. She is at essence a cam-whore. In itself there is nothing wrong with that, she has a products she sells it. The issue is she is fucking playing Sup Forums. You are her target , she says shit you want to hear, she doesn't believe it. Liking her is the worst kind of intellectual masterbation.

>The whiter to easier to get for a Moroccan

yeah because you are all rapists.

No.

I just like looking at her.

Mommy gimme that mutt milkers

What she does to Sup Forums? can you give example? I never saw her beside that stream with Roosh.

That's a baseless claim to cope with jealousy.

I wanna marry a traditional virgin white woman (if something like that exist), and raise good kids with her, I'm not into sex before marriage so that show I'm respecting women in general.

Is there something wrong with that?

I mean at least I will have kids with her, she might just get into a relationship with a whitey and never have kids.

No dice Mohammed. No kids would be better than mutts.

>muh melanin

At least I will raise the kids to not be degenerate as every European.

Stay away. Even from the fat chicks.

I will do what I gotta do to cope with my white fever.

Take her back to Morocco if you do/

I'd ejaculate in this ebonic cutie, right on the eggs.

Actually that's my plan.

>I find brittany so fucking hot.. whats wrong with me guys..

Absolutely nothing. Deep down everyone here feels the same. Any of you losers would jump at the chance to be with her. I'd love to kiss her as I gazed into her beautiful bright eyes. I mean realistically I guess I'd be gazing into just one of her eyes. To gaze into both of her eyes i'd probably have to stand back about 10 feet.

Is she a drow?

That's fine. Fuck I felt bad being so mean to you. Must up racism and disgust levels if I am to survive in the race war.

>she says what you want to hear

this is essentially what all women who talk about politics/ideology do, so...

There were nigger, nip and poo nazis.

Try to prove me wrong.

Then why do so many of them ascribe to insane leftist rhetoric like feminism?

I'd love to breed with this rare Venti.

Attached: 1510639023471.jpg (579x649, 82K)

Hopi/navajo natives, also nazis

Kek

>Try to prove me wrong.

Ill wait

>Drow
>Doesn't have white hair or dark skin

Her complexion is literally inverted compared to that of a drow, omg you can't into fantasy!

Must be 89% and over below 90% and your a fucking mudblood nigger

All degenerate trashy whores are hot, you must chaste yourself from such lowly sin and scum my friend, you need a well dressed woman who has 100% decency of clothing not a THOT

Attached: Heinrich-Himmler_2147070b.jpg (620x388, 46K)

>doesn't have dark skin
She doesn't have white skin either you fucking nerd

she is white but she is mudded, impure. its hard to tell without good lighting but her bone structure is ape like.

If that's your concern just marry a local woman and start pooping kids.

I believe in the mutt race as the superior race so I will be doing what I have to do.

>ethnostate
nice pipe dream bro

She is a twitch whore plain and simple.

Yes definitely simian. I hate niggers but I love this chick. She's like Stacey Dash level hot.

I'd shove my rod right in her mouth

>he likes girls for "intellectual masturbation."

as opposed to actual masturbation? all roasties are dumb just find the nicest looking one

We'll get there. Hell even 90% white Norwegians would be great.

She is repulsive you can tell she has black genetics in her. Her facial structure is just wrong

Chaste yourself, doth thou not know of degeneracy, marry and then spread your seed. you are not a raping negroid not a beast of the field! you are MEN!

One-drop rule. That thing isn't human.

Nuremberg laws.

But I'd like to add one: if your circumsized you are not allowed in the ethonostate.

This is the only way to keep male Jews from subverting us and letting rest of the migrants follow. Also we should eat that dish the Spartans ate some kind of black pigsblood stew. And it will be our national dish.

It's also a good way to keep out amerimutts :p, sorry to any who have the mark of a jew-slave but if you have this you cannot be a citizen at least and are no longer considered white.

As for what ethnicities are sanctioned the laws specifically targeted: Jews, gypsies, and Africans. They did not mention Asians or Arabs or Indians. This is problematic and should be amended. I say for all those groups who are not ethically european or specifically targeted by the laws, we decide on a case by case basis of if they act civilized and if their skin looks more like chocolate or vanilla icecream. Then the Nuremberg laws apply on top of that. So if you are 1/2 chocolate ice cream we will let you in. Yes that means we will let in mutts but if they are civilized and they express a desire to be in the ethnos tate we should not stop them, additionally all mischlings will NOT qualify for citizenship but they may work for the ethnostate as resident aliens and bleach their genes in order that there children or grandchildren can be full citizens.

If only 1/8th of your ancestory(a great great grand-parent ) was a jew, a gypsy, or an African or any of the Asian, native American, and oceanic ethnicities to be determined, you then qualify to be a full citizen of the ethnostate and enjoy the privaleges of owning land, voting, serving in the army, and running for political office.

So 7/8ths ethnic "white" origen for citizens 1/2 for resident Alians, and anyone more then 1/2 non white is not allowed within the borders unless they are a foreign diplomat.

This sounds pretty good, don't understand the tax cuts for the higher paid tho.

I believe additionally that being 7/8 white should not automatically give one a right to citizenship. We should employ a rigorous spartan tradition whereby military service and historical and scientific knowlege are required as well as being at least 30 years old.

white isn't a race, just a skin tone

Attached: Albino Indian.png (352x412, 173K)

You best hope your DNA test doesn't show 0.00000000001% non-european then, friendo.

Assuming this guy is ethically south Indian he would not be allowed in.

Race isn't a thing but ethnicity is. And if we say that these ethnicities are "white" and these ethnicities are "black" we can create a firm social construct.

>But I'd like to add one: if your circumsized you are not allowed in the ethonostate.

So all americans. Brit fag detected, just angry the pakis raped his crush I guess.

Indians are retarded

>And if we say that these ethnicities are "white" and these ethnicities are "black" we can create a firm social construct.

Are you saying white south africans aren't white?

Attached: 687416876481.png (800x729, 48K)

>How do we apply racial purity in the ethnostate?

You kill everyone who isn't Norwegian.

She is disgusting, the worst part is that 50% of young """"white americans""" are like pic related, saw it from my own eyes.
75% of ameriposters aren't white on this board, HWNDU proved it.

Attached: 1520759754825.jpg (1192x3764, 661K)