According to Jaf Shah, executive director of Acid Survivors Trust International...

>According to Jaf Shah, executive director of Acid Survivors Trust International, early data suggests that both the attackers and victims are mostly White British males

Huh, I thought the London acid attacks were an Islamic thing.

Attached: 942bafcc480e4b91a1634149ccf37714_18.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/5d38c003-c54a-4513-a369-f9eae0d52f91
archive.is/z8ZQq
youtube.com/watch?v=-EYhGpInCt4
standard.co.uk/news/crime/acid-attack-violence-in-london-soars-by-more-than-78-per-cent-a3736516.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40535493
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/15/police-crime-figures-status-claims-fiddling
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25022680
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25002927
bbc.com/news/uk-england-41973161
wikiwand.com/en/Acid_throwing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam is a religion not a race, nigger

yeah i heard that too, i just dont understand it. what is wrong with brits?
or do they count turks and bangladeshi 2nd generation as white?

>According to Jaf Shah

Lol.

Also, thot = patrolled

>According to Jaf Shah

Attached: image_update_img.jpg (624x350, 43K)

According to Mohammad al-bin-al-willly-mahmoud-al bangalang, violence is usually committed by non-muslims.

Sand niggers are classified as "white" in most police databases

>according to Jaf Shaw
Hmmmmmmmmm

this one time the house manager in my fraternity used sulfuric acid to fix a clog in the basement and sent fumes everywhere. Good times.

Attached: 1511226183520.jpg (840x630, 303K)

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/5d38c003-c54a-4513-a369-f9eae0d52f91
archive.is/z8ZQq
but it seems to be true

youtube.com/watch?v=-EYhGpInCt4

Strange how this never happened in white countries until sand niggers and pakis started arriving. Very strange indeed.

>Jaf Shah

Attached: america2.jpg (411x620, 39K)

They count Arabs and Pakis as white

>all data acquired from London Metropolitan Police

yeah surely no agenda in letting the persons arrested self-identify as white, just like white hispanics in the good old US of A

Show me mugshots and religious affiliation. Anything else is propoganda.

not quite:

[...] About one in five suspects remain unknown – either because they can’t be identified, or because the victim has refused to identify them.

what a nice way to massage the numbers

Nah, in the UK they're counted as "Asians" or something.

oh come on, do you really think the police would fake data instead of just withholding it?
well if 25% of acid attacks would be by muslims it would still be pretty low, also fucking pacific islanders are overrepresented, why?

Did you read the article or did your faggot brains prevent that sort of thing?

The media calls them asians but their law enforcement classifications are the same as ours

>also fucking pacific islanders are overrepresented, why?
May include indionesia

they do both, depending on the narrative

Sweden banned reporting ethnicities of people committing crimes because it would make people racist.

San Francisco refuses to release videos of people being assaulted on subways for the same reason.

>fucking pacific islanders are overrepresented, why?

Indian muslims from Fiji, largely.

Source? I already know it's bullshit but I'm curious who published it. This is going to continue as well. The more violent things become, the more rapes happen, they're going to keep blaming whitey.

>ethnicity of suspect: at most 32% white European

Funny how the language gymnastics seems to highlight that most is less than a third and that they don't show any examples of these "white European males" either.

It's all just a manipulation, stop trying to misrepresent the truth.

AIDS causes dementia in it's later stages.

of course they only publish the ones who are white

yes, but thats just refusing data, refusing to collect data is one thing, but accually faking it is a different story.
well you would assume the majority is bangladeshi or pakistani
thats still a lot, imagine if 32% of religious terrorism was white people, would be strange right?

>white European

I bet these are shitskins, who were born in England

Could well be plenty of chavs spraying people in the face with acid to nick their shit. Does seem a bit of a muzzie thing to do though, particularly with women, so I'm skeptical (and some raghead trying to make it look like Mr and Mrs Jones are bleaching each others' faces makes me even more suspicious).

>white

>or do they count turks and bangladeshi 2nd generation as white?
of course they fucking do

"White" is probably the default race on police reports.

Attached: WhiteCrime.jpg (1192x3764, 661K)

They have a "dark European" classification.

Wud b laff if they categorized Greeks and Italians as "dark European", but Moroccans born in London as "white European".

Attached: acid attacks.png (1028x601, 248K)

Part and parcel!

thats in 56% land, i doubt britain reports crime that way

>thats still a lot, imagine if 32% of religious terrorism was white people, would be strange right?

Well once again it depends entirely upon one's efinition of white. In the United States, they classify North Africans (Moors, Berbers, etc, not blacks) as "White".

If one of those is born in Europe that would make them both "white" and "European". It's just a misrepresentation.

m8 they have a catigory for dark european, i think white european means white european

bullshit lol

is this the future where sandniggers in countries that used to be white blame their cultural violence on whites
have muslims finally claimed the UK

>Only one so-called ‘honour’ attack was recorded in 15 years
wasnt there one recently?

article published 17. November 2017
dont know

>Only 19 per cent of offences resulted in a charge in 2017, down from over 25 per cent in 2015 — though police say many inquiries from last year are still ongoing.
>standard.co.uk/news/crime/acid-attack-violence-in-london-soars-by-more-than-78-per-cent-a3736516.html

Does this mean that 81% of attacks remain unsolved? So any statistics of the perpetrators are just garbage?

so, brit-jamals are whites now.
topkek.

>acid attacks were an Islamic thing.
London is an Islamic thing.

Attached: 1495365398472.jpg (1024x670, 128K)

>be light skinned for a shitskin
>be born in UK
>now considered a white british male
It's not that hard to see how media thinks, user.

damn thats interesting, that might explain some of it

is is islamic thing.

jamal propose jamaliyah and got rejected, so jamal will ruin jamaliyah face.

that's why you should never directly say NO if a jamal popose you, make some flowery excuse about you being already engaged to certain moslem scholar.

He's right.
>applied for classes recently

Attached: White Arab.jpg (640x480, 74K)

>Acid Survivors Trust

Attached: 1330243615543.jpg (370x342, 18K)

>Doubt

>According to Jaf Shah, executive director of Acid Survivors Trust International, early data suggests that both the attackers and victims are mostly White British males
>According to Jaf Shah
Gee, I wonder if Jaf Shah might have some agenda or dog in this fight.

If you can't trust Jaf Shrah to be straight with you, who can you trust?

Attached: 1519668356703.jpg (978x735, 89K)

>UK
>2018
>police obectivity on race and ethnicity

Yeah "white european" kek, and how is not even saying the numbers about the religion of the aggressors?

Translation: arabs, not pakis.

I understand, everyday I witness more and more hordes of shitskins pour into my home to leech from it and drain its vitality and I just think to myself... Those white cis oppressors need to get whats coming to them!

Might be worse for all we know. Need a Brit to confirm whether or not anything lighter than charcoal is considered white in official records.

Or if they even care about filling out the paperwork properly and (((Jaf Shah))) is purposely misusing "official" information to spread "Muh Islamophobia" narrative.

well in the bbc article i linked they stated stats given to them by police, i really doubt that if they have a dark european category that they will classify arabs as white europeans, because they do have an asian category witch is the british euphemism for arab pakistani bangladeshi etc.

>i think

What you "think" is irrelevant. Conjercture is pointless. We know that government classifications are a load of shit and that in several western countries they do everything they can to manipulate date. Things like calling middleeasterners "asians" (even if that is technically correct, the common parlance when talking about "Asians" is people with east asian appearance). You have government and media organizations pixelating the photos of suspects and caught criminals and then literally whitening the pixels to make it seem like they were European.
These things happen daily. Until i see some irrefutable evidence and list of the people accused or convicted of these crimes most of what is "reported on" is unreliable.

The person who did this was a white Londoner (yes, they still exist). There was some suspicion he targeted them specifically because they were Muslims.

Sup Forums keeps saying we should fight back. Is this too much?

>Acid Survivors Trust International

Attached: 1451911584201.jpg (471x312, 36K)

My earlier post, seems like the stats are useless

Do you have a pic of the perpetrator, or are you just accepting the media's classification of him as white?

Cream of the crop
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40535493

this is their new plan, if you say they are not white, they call you racist, if you say they are arabs they call you racist.

why can't you just grow balls and attack them?

Was he convicted?

How disturbing even leftists see it as an achievement when the overwelming majority of the population are actually the main perpetrators of a crime for once...

its the BBC god damit , all stats look false

nvm, I see he admitted it.

by definition even Nafries are "white"... as are Jews... so they word the "news" the most convinient way they can...

have you noticed that every "anti-semitic" attacker they catch is a Jew? what is the news? "Anti-Semitism in Western countries is on the rise"... news are not about the informing people of truth it's about pushing the agenda of the owners

el goblino

>when the overwelming majority of the population are actually the main perpetrators of a crime for once...
Not even.

See Only 32% is reported as "white European", but the statistics appear to be woefully underreported so who the fuck knows what is actually going on.

Attached: 5aa2d2e1a734a_MopedAcid.jpg (620x413, 87K)

Yeah, they said in article that many don't report this crime for fear of reprisals.

You all got tricked. Let me explain.

The areas where 90% of the attacks happen are areas where 99% are migrants.

Look up the stats. Its a police report. Only 8% of attackers are "Arabs". This is what they use to claim that 92% must then be white.

In fact they separate Arab, Egyptian Arab, Caribbean Black, other groups and "unknown", which together comes for a majority of attackers. Whites being a minority, and blacks making up 40% of all attackers. This separation is used to say that Muslims "only accounts for 8%" while the commonly used definition for Muslim would collectivize modt of those percentages. Its a British sleight of hand.

The police have been caught manipulating crime data several times and we all know how Orwellian our government has become over diversity and multiculturalism.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/15/police-crime-figures-status-claims-fiddling
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25022680
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25002927

But white chavs gangs do carry out acid attacks now since the Muslims introduced it. This is because the penalty for being caught carrying acid was far less severe than being caught with a knife. So it's unironically because the government keeps banning weapons, criminals keep moving onto more and more fucked up weapons.

Attached: 25223523l1.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

Not really. Just a white working class retard with a beard.

>well if 25% of acid attacks would be by muslims it would still be pretty low

Muslims make up how much of the UK?

>thats still a lot, imagine if 32% of religious terrorism was white people, would be strange right?

Whites make how of the UK?

oh shit nigga, if your goverment makes shit up you are completely fucked
oh come on, im not saying they are not overrepresented, but it seems to me its a practice completely unknown to whites, if whites accounted for 20% of religious honor killings i would also be surpirsed, even if they are underrepresented

>dem links
God fucking damn.

Also this
>there were 465 violent “corrosive liquid” offences recorded in the capital in 2017
>A man has been found guilty of carrying out an acid attack in a packed London club which left 22 people injured.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-41973161

One white guy, 22 attacks at once. He could have been counted 22 times in the statistic.

there is no difference between white trash and paki trash, they are both trash.

Attached: 1499715398993.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Technically Asian (Middle East is in Asia) is correct but it is deliberately misleading (Asian to most people are Japs, Gooks and Chinks)

In the UK, "Asian" is actually widely understood to mean Paki or similar.

Yeah, they're just trying be clever cunts to the rest of the world.

Whay are all the sheboons in your pic (but one) allowed to racially appropriate white hairstyles?
(weaves stink to high heavens, by the way)

>news are not about the informing people of truth it's about pushing the agenda of the owners
Is there anyone left in the entire fucking world that is not aware of this, by now?

If you're looking for truth in the MSM, you seriously have mental inadequacies.

Attached: Cute.jpg (2048x1357, 366K)

You know, in many ways, your cops are far more sinister and disgusting than ours in the U.S.
Sure, ours will shoot your ass, but in almost every case, you deserved it.
Your cops are bragging about arresting you for your opinions, for god's sake.

My god, cousins...you really need to do something about this shit.

Attached: England.jpg (600x900, 120K)

just like Arabs are Asians i suspect.

Attached: lookatme-imwhite.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Was it a white person of color or was it someone racially identifying as a white man.

Attached: 1518990029770.jpg (634x496, 98K)

mashallah

>whites
>acid attacks

Ye sure.

>Islam is a religion not a race, nigger

We all know that, idiot, but if you're claiming that it's white Muslims (who are 0.002% of the population) doing this, you have to explain why. Was it because they were mentally ill to begin with (and hence their decision to convert to Islam)? Or what?

Attached: 1519553295166m.jpg (388x1024, 96K)

but britain has more than 1 in 7 foreiners, so brown people are peaceful after all?

Source? Can't find anything on the net.

Some people aren't arrested every year and many people are simply not caught.

wikiwand.com/en/Acid_throwing

poles probably contribute alot to those arrests, but one in 7 sounds really low desu