Would anime be better if they cut 99% of the male characters and turn every female into openly homoasexuals?

Would anime be better if they cut 99% of the male characters and turn every female into openly homoasexuals?

Real life itself would be better if they cut 99% of the male population

It would be even better if they cut all women and made everyone a cute trap.

No, they just need to be culled so only the fittest remain (as in, the most interesting characters).

Male characters can work. It's the male leads who are almost always terrible.

nah because yuri depends on the "what if"
hibike euphonium wouldn't be enjoyable if they were openly gay, its all about the possibility that reina and kumiko are going to end up rubbing their vaginas on each other or whatever lesbians do

>hibike euphonium wouldn't be enjoyable if they were openly gay
It should be gayer than Strawberry Panic! or Simoun though.
>, its all about the possibility that reina and kumiko are going to end up rubbing their vaginas on each other or whatever lesbians do

Reina is a funny way of writing Asuka, user.

Why not have 1 girl per every male. All gays?

Maid dragon handled this well wherein the yaoi pairing was actually more decent, sweeter, and realistic than the main couple/s.
Despite being like 2% of the air time

The 1% would be shota like in maid dragon.

>homoasexuals
I want to imagine OP meant asexual and just typo'd homo

Pedophilia is a crime

Would the world be better if God cut 99% of male humans?

Truer words will never be written on this board.

You wouldn't be an incel anymore, but we would still be living in the stone age hence 99% of mankind would be inferior and the other 1% would be fucking 247;

/u/fags are delusional as fuck.

(((well said)))

>Living in the stone age

what

If there is no men society does not progress.

No, I can't self insert as girls.

he means that male created civilization you stupid roastie

I dunno. Most scientific advancement also was the product of the discoveries of only a handful of men.

Not for long in such a world

I doubt it. Since there would be no men to hold them back, women would learn to hunt, adapt to their surroundings and all that, eventually creating civilization and leading up to now.

>Most scientific advancement also was the product of the discoveries of only a handful of men.

You're plain ignorant if you think that. Since the Greeks there were thousands of men in every science that shaped the society. Only a very few female organisms.

Guys, this is the anime board. Please talk about anime.

I like yuri like any other sane person with taste but some heterosexual or straight up BL hints in my anime is that change of pace that is necessary for it to not become boring. The lack of yuri in anime is actually good because that way it's always fresh fanserice for girls' love enthusiasts such as myself.

Real life women are awful and useful only for medicore lifestyle. Men are the ones behind the greatest scientific, cultural, and political breakthroughs

It was even proven and labelled as "Extreme male brain autism theory"
In that study, it shows that women fucks up less but expertise in nothing either. Meanwhile: men have a higher change of making bafflingly stupid mistakes but also ground breaking discoveries.

In it, the ratio is that in 100 women, 10 are genuise, 10 are dumbasses, 80 average. In men, 20 are genuis, 20 are dumbasses, and 60 are average

Such is why chess, engineering, stem, etc, are all dominated by men despite the lack of labor force and nothing but big brains are needed.

>using boards for what they were made for
Fucking newfag

But what have YOU accomplished?

I belong to the 20% dumbasses. Thankyou very much

Are you a cute girl? If not, fuck off you homosexual.

Is /u/ raiding again?

This has always been a female supremacist board

Sure, and you have a foot-long cock too.

You must also considering your reading comprehension failed for his post.

But if the world is going downhill, shouldn't pedos be more repressed?

At this rate soon all anime will be either yuri pandering or fujo pandering.

Can't be both?

with the rise of dickposters Sup Forums will soon contain absolutely nothing but fags chatting about gay sex and occasionally using reaction images from BL manga