ITT: shows that nobody cares anymore but you still are waiting a sequel

ITT: shows that nobody cares anymore but you still are waiting a sequel

I'll start with 2 painfuls examples for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-bQLVvezDA
youtu.be/6aoe8mBbevU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got spoiled on what happens to red hair. Crushed my enjoyment of the series, only thing that could allow me to enjoy it again was of the empress actually won the MC over.

But it looks like we're getting a forever alone end.

Really wanted to see or even just read the end of this series.

Only really liked it for Yang deja vu. Not Yang can never compare though even with Not Reinhard as an adversary.
Thinking of learning Moon to read the LNs for Grimgar.

> Thinking of learning Moon to read the LNs for Grimgar.

Yeah, at this pace I'm considering buying the LN too...

Another painful one

Grimgar was the shit

I wanted a sequel or to see the light novel ending to be animated of this due to the fact that best girl won.
youtube.com/watch?v=s-bQLVvezDA

Marathoned this today, is there any chance for a second season?
Happiest girl in the world ;_;

Bumping this, I NEED to know

4 years and the LN ended. I want more Nakata making fun of Toyogana.

yup same thing happened to me, once I knew what happens to red head I lost all interest.

Vanadis is better in every way.

I actually loved both
and I share you pain fellow anons

No chance

I feel like a season 2 would be severely disappointing. The characters were never particularly deep to begin with, the fun was watching them interact in a complex intermingled narrative. But now I know who they are, so I might see it as shallow. It's how I felt with the ovas on top of the simpler story structure.

Why not appreciate both?
Alderamin had better uniforms and sensible military problems.
Vanadis had better girls and kebab removal.

So. Fucking. Mad.

GODAMMIT

>Harem / light novel based shows

I don't get the point of this thread. Even when those particular shows never get sequels / continuations, the market is flooded with shows like them.

please Shaft

The hot dark-haired nun, amirite?

I wanna see these two again along with the loli brigade. Shit sucks

Fucking faggot Abel not giving her the dick like she wanted and deserved

One of the bigger missed opportunities in anime.

didn't that show air last year?
how can that be a painful wait

ConRevo. I know it won't happen, but I'm still waiting for a miracle anyway.

I knew it was coming, but it only made it hurt even more.
youtu.be/6aoe8mBbevU

I almost forgot this jo jo

Tried to watch but didn't like it that much

For me, who got hooked on the serie, one year without even the hint that will ever be a sequel is painful

>For me, who got hooked on the serie, one year without even the hint that will ever be a sequel is painful
you sweet sweet summer child

You're wrong, I want both, except...
This. I wouldn't be interested unless he actually finds a way to bring her back later on in the LN. Their relationship is what makes the story work for me.

>163523345
>163524635
>163531792
I get why you guys don't like it but I appreciate it for being something we never ever get to see in these kinds of stories

>plebs not just reading the LN

this is as cringe as reading a new scan,and they add fanart in the scans

Allen had a hard life

>it the main character can no longer carry the series, so we add interesting character to supplement the blandness of the main character.

Time skip murdered this

>We will never see old man Claire robbing pirates with Chane and his grandchildren.

Too much.
Bento
Kami-sama no Memo chou
Horizon
Medaka Box

>No Highschool of the Dead season 2
>No Freezing season 3
>No Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? season 3
>No BTOOM season 2
>No Death Parade season 2
>No Muv-Luv Total Eclipse season 2
>No Suisei no Gargantia season 2
>No Dantalian no Shoka season 2
>No D-Frag season 2
>No Break Blade season 2
>No Gakkougurashi! season 2
>No Tiger & Bunny season 3

Why do nips have shit taste?

Horizon
Medaka Box

l34rn to read

This. There is something about this series that keeps me watching its one of 2 anime's (the other is Berserk) that I couldn't just stop at the end I read the novels as well.

Not a show but I'm so fucking tired of Fate spinoffs

Nobody even remembers this anymore, except you.

You aren't alone user. At least there's still the manga.

And me.

it's really a fucking TRAVESTY that shit like inifinite stratos, date a live, and gakuen toshi asterisk got second seasons when there is so much good stuff out there with no hope of more ever

It was too far ahead of its time.
If it arrived later it might have become lauded like Inferno Cop and all the other weird for the sake of weird Trigger stuff

>Ben-To

It hurts everyday.

I really enjoyed this series. I liked both red and the princess and couldn't really decide. There was also the megane girl but they just had to go and kill her off.

I loved Zvesda. Such a fun, goofy series. The only thing I hated was the MCs full black gasmask costume. Its just way too skinny, twink fuckboi for me.

>Kami-sama no Memo chou
God I loved this series. Alice was so damn cute.

>BTOOM
I just watched this recently and it was fucking superb. That blonde girl was top tier

You know the English translation for Grimgar is ongoing, right? And at a fair clip, too--one volume every two months.

>implying I don't care about sukasuka anymore
Probably going to be my AOTY, the last episode was so good.
Still praying for OVAs to wrap up the last 2 volumes of the first LN, or at least Volume 4.

Fucking same user. Though I've read some spoilers for both that are pretty disappointing

Pic related. D-frag too

Fucking Brains base

Every thread.

Not only are you late, but someone already beat you to the punch. Your getting on in years old man.

This show had decent military tactics but everyone except for the MC and the red haired girl is so bland, I'm not sure how to feel about it.

it was only a couple years ago, will we ever see best boy back in action?

You my nig but we don't really need a second season of Heroic Age because the story is all wrapped up, rather nicely at that.

Now Majestic Prince. There's a show with some plot threads left we need to resolve.