Should people only be able to vote if they serve their country? (like being a cop or serving in the military)

Should people only be able to vote if they serve their country? (like being a cop or serving in the military)

Attached: main-qimg-81.jpg (532x399, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/08/rights-responsibilities-political-economy-starship-troopers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no but having a job should be a requirement

Puppets voting? No. There’s should be a test. Kind of like SAT/ACT and first age you should be allowed to vote is 21. Have to retake the test every 8 years to show your mind is working correctly

at this point i have no confidence in conservatives to fill any positions of responsibility in a manner that would change politics

we are in this position because for the past 60 years, only leftists or predominantly leftists have worked and struggled to fill entertianment, news, science, etc roles that form our culture. you people wanted to just sit in your suburbs and work 40 hours a week on autopilot at the same place forever, bu while you did, shitbag leftists were spreading liek a fucking virus into every important system by devoting theyre entire lives and resources into their shitty causes.

if u do the thing you say, leftists would just fill out those positions in masse and would absolutely control the vote AND cary their bias into any field you fed them in this fashion

Only people who pay taxes should vote. Those who contribute nothing to the state and only leech from it or someone else should have no right to have a say in what it does.

I'd be happy with just a photo ID

Attached: 1427156264576.jpg (221x228, 7K)

No, but national service should be brought back. Not to the extent that countries like Israel do it, but just for a month when you are 18. The key aims of which should be to produced disciplined individuals with a sense of national identity, rather than the self-centred, lazy young adults we have today that know nothing about their history.

I believe the syllabus should be focused around
>Fitness, sport, and road marching
>English, Scottish, and British history
>Basic infantry skills
>Drill and turnout

You can only vote if you've done national service. Failure to meet an acceptable standard at national service would result in not passing, and not being able to vote, until national service is completed to an exceptional standard.

Attached: 1441549498010.jpg (1024x799, 241K)

Every citizen is a member of the country's military.

niggers, no
Women, no
White men, yes

That’s about it.

Attached: A7170823-381F-4956-84F0-94FCDDA5C354.jpg (1334x750, 107K)

No but paying taxes should be. You shouldn't have a say in public affairs if you're a drain on society in any way.

Immigrants, even if naturalized, should never have voting privileges, only 2nd or 3rd generation naturalized immigrants should.

Attached: British-Police-640x480.png (640x480, 497K)

but then you can fire people who support the other guy and actually cost them votes
we have too many employers getting political already

Make it net taxpayers, it pretty much excludes all nogs, spics, college age fags and most women without sounding like a dick.

Attached: 92356436_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624-2.png.jpg (660x528, 34K)

I pay their wages with my taxes so if anything they shouldn't get to vote at all. Do you think my boss let's me vote on shit?

>should only low IQ people be able to vote

Attached: 1448982834001.jpg (265x274, 41K)

this, Illegals shouldnt vote.

Heinlein all the way (except all that sexual depravity)

Absolutely.

Disenfranchise those who have no skin the game or investment in service to the state.

The only thing British police would vote for is to get fucked in the ass by an aids infested paki.

only allowed to vote if you pay taxes

The logical next step to this would be to scale voting power with the total amount of taxes paid

No one should be able to vote (rule) over someone else.

Fuck no. Do you want to be lorded over by Silicon Valley kikes, fags, chinks and poos?

Only armed people should vote. If you are unarmed you're a slave anyway so who cares.

Of course, voting rights as a birth right has destroyed the idea of republics and democracies.

I do not thing the ways to earn your right to vote should be as narrow as it was in the republic of rome like being a land owner or military service.

You can expand on it
>Raising a mentally/ physically healthy child to the age of 16
>Charitable works
>Scientific breakthrough and study

and so on and so forth

I'd prefer not to be lorded over, however, I want to troll people who think voting is a good idea by giving them what they want

Um no, sorry. Do you want to know who actually serves your country? It's the people that actually work to serve you, the teachers, the nurses. The military are just medical experiments and cannon fodder for the elites. As well as the police whose primary job is to protect the elites.

I'd say the three criteria should be
>Age 18 or over
>Born and resided in the UK for the past 5 years
>A tax payer at time of vote

if you pay taxes you can vote

fuck no! even a freakin 85IQ can come and pay his taxes... DO YOU WANT THAT SUBHUMAN TO DECIDE THE FUTURE OF YOUR COUNTRY?
I guess you did, judging by the state of Vaterland... uhm Heimatland was it in the latest edition?

Such a stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

Another starship troopers thread

The thing on the left is less law enforcement and more 'asian' fleshlight.

>only the good goyim can vote

Only if all jobs are provided at will to people who want them. Otherwise you're limiting political input based on private enterprise.

YAY! hooray for us!

Wouldn't that mean sub normal IQ for voters.. might work! Both professions pay shit?

Look, that book is phenomenal. Service guarantees citizenship isn't a bad policy.

Prove me wrong faguette

Love that book. Should be required reading for all Sup Forumslocks

Checked. You are a man of wealth and taste.

They have an external enemy that threatens the entire planet in Starship Troopers. We're still arguing over who is allowed to call themselves white and if traps are gay

If they are injured in service do they get a job teaching HS in Argentina

>ancap
>supporting state lapdogs

Only working (private sector) real estate owners aged 25-60 should have the right to vote.

For those who haven't read Starship Troopers.

theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/08/rights-responsibilities-political-economy-starship-troopers.html

Attached: WouldYouLikeToKnowMore.jpg (635x40, 13K)

No only bots should be allowed to vote.

Never heard of

only people that pay income taxes should vote
That excludes all bums, antifia, niggers, imigrants, women that don't work, homeless.

Attached: 1520006242427.jpg (2499x1796, 3.73M)

No, but they should take tests about politics to see are they retarded or they actually know their shit.

Yes but only if "service" can mean many things. For example south korea and the soviet union were/are quite flexible in terms of how one can serve their country. However your proposal will not solve the issue that democracy is an absolute shit political system.

>teachers and nurses

Glorified babysitters

As apposed to the "any ape that can hold a pencil" system we have now, yes I'd be inclined to allow an 85- IQ taxpayer to vote.

Dumbasses enlist and so that'd just be even more dumbasses making stupid votes. People don't realize we're fortunate to have Trump, that's the best we could do at this given time.

This.

it would be overwhelmingly right wing, thats why kikes always start jew wars...

And who's going to be in charge of writing and assessing the tests? The government? You can never trust the government to be objective.

Attached: intensifies.gif (627x502, 940K)

well... if you put it THAT way then, yes maybe.
but why make a system comparable in favourable light only to the system from the very bottom of the barrel?

how to get a revolution 101

Hint....Starship Troopers is still in print....after 50 some years.

Authority and responsibility must be equal—else a balancing takes place as surely as current flows between points of unequal potential. To permit irresponsible authority is to sow disaster; to hold a man responsible for anything he does not control is to behave with blind idiocy. The unlimited democracies [of the twentieth century] were unstable because their citizens were not responsible for the fashion in which they exerted their sovereign authority…. No attempt was made to determine whether a voter was socially responsible to the extent of his literally unlimited authority. If he voted the impossible, the disastrous possible happened instead—and responsibility was then forced on him willy-nilly and destroyed both him and his foundationless temple (emphasis added).

I think there should be mandatory political classes to take. No karl marx bs.
The more classes the more your vote counts

That's how it worked in Athens.
Only free men could vote, and military training and action was mandatory for all free men. When Athens was under attack, or went to war, every free man had to fight. All philosophers went too, there was no slacking, this is very easy to research. Richfags, poorfags, everyone had this duty, and thus everyone was equal when voting.
To be an Athenian you had be of Athenian parents.
It's so fucking simple.

What's this "we" shit?
Our nation does have an external enemy.

The people that should be allowed to vote are the ones that can read and understand the policies presented, and know the impact that those policies can have on the nation.