Abo hate thread

Abo hate thread

Attached: lmao-abos.jpg (1279x773, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs#B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being racist towards someone whilst occupying their land isn't really a politic discussion.

We found the Greens voter guys

I dunno man, kind of hard to hate on Abo’s because they are fucking hilarious, albeit unintentionally. They do some fucked up shit but mostly they are just kind of cheeky and wacky, like a pissed mate at a BBQ who keeps knocking over the chairs, mildly annoying but fucking funny anyway. The story you posted kind of supports my point.

Ever spent time in the NT? Say, Alice or Tennant Creek or Katherine?

They're called mobs for a reason, they are subhuman out there - alcohol or not they don't know right from wrong.

Attached: 1516605473372.png (677x195, 70K)

>Celine dion sluts
Hhhhnnnnnngggg. Abo pussy is fucking good
Smells good
Tastes good
Always find a slimy goody matted into their pubes

they were born here same time as i was, i have as much right to this land as they do.

100% abos are actually retarded, like sub-60 iq and incapable of thinking ahead. they are truly dumber than dogs. i've seen an abo get stumped by a sliding glass door and start swearing at it.

50% abos are capable of basic trades, but they are still pretty dumb. they also look fucking ugly.

quadroons and octaroons are mostly passable, and
hexadecaroon (1/16th) are normal enough.

My sister was brutally raped by an abo when she was 14. He was 18-20 and was never caught.

"Their land". So what was the name of their country, what were their laws and infrastructure plans?

Pic related: 1862

Attached: 3626.jpg (620x458, 68K)

not even a shitpost, its actually real... there was a vice documentary from years ago that showed abo gangs like the phil collins mafia and the 18th street huey lewis bloods...
just look on youtube 'heavy metal abo gangs'

Attached: 45683568.gif (440x343, 20K)

Yet raised by and around white folks with our customs, morals and values they're IQ's are significantly higher.

Tell me why did we do away with White Australia again??

Why are they called boongs?

MOI LAAAAND

It’s the sound they make when you hit them on the head with a shovel

Maybe a poor source but wiki says

Boong / bong / bung
(Aus) Australian aboriginal. Boong, pronounced with ʊ (like the vowel in bull), is related to the Australian English slang word bung, meaning "dead", "infected", or "dysfunctional". From bung, to go bung "Originally to die, then to break down, go bankrupt, cease to function [Ab. bong dead]".
First used in 1847 by J. D. Lang, Cooksland, 430.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs#B

Fuggin LMAO

Attached: niggers and stloen truck.jpg (600x450, 50K)

Couldn't even work out pottery or the wheel.
Move along...

I'd trade our niggers for your abos any day friendos

YA DUMB DAWG

Several years ago we had about 6 abos die in a mangrove swamp. When they were found the white fella was blamed however it turns out they got kicked out of the local tavern for being drunk so they wandered off procuring a bottle of metho and a bottle of orange juice which the proceded to mix and drink, The oj soon ran out so they started mixing it with sea water. As anyone could guess when they passed out the tide came in causing the coons to drown.
Darwinism at its finest

hexadecaroon reporting in, no abo features, most wogs think I'm one of them so I get a pass and don't have to hear about white people being the devil, athletically gifted, high IQ, AND i qualify for gibs, its pretty fuckin sweet.
Sure, my great grandfather wasn't considered human but good on the cunt for nailing a white bird, sure made my life easy.
I agree with you though, abos are scum and can't be helped by anyone, but hands off those gibs cunts, i like em.