Why is green tea so much better than coffee?

Why is green tea so much better than coffee?

It's not

I like green tea best when it has massive tits.

GochiUsa? More like GochiUzbekistan because I am going to destroy Chiya's tight Japanese pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand. I want to rail her senseless until she screams "TASHKENT-TE, YAMERO", as I Jizzakh deep into her. I want to fuck her until my nuts are drained dry just like the Aral Sea. I bet her snatch has been used and visited by many throughout her life, just like the ancient silk road city of Bukhara whereby many traders pass by. But despite that I still believe that Chiya is still as pure as the Amu Darya River which flows in in the Qaraqalpaqstan region of North-western Uzbekistan, and still as fertile as the Ferghana Valley which is a fertile paradise of an intermountain depression in what is an often dry part of Central Asia in Eastern Uzbekistan. I also don't mind because I love Chiya just like how Uzbeks love their pilaf, so much that they actually made the world's largest serving of pilaf weighing 7.3 tonnes earlier this month during O'zbegim, whereby a total of 50 chefs from across the country used 1,500 kilograms of beef, 400 kilograms of mutton, 2,700 kilograms of carrots, 220 kilograms of onions, 440 liters of cooking oil and 57 kilograms of salt to make the dish. I also want to do a different variant of mating press with Chiya, called Doubly Landlocked, whereby I will dominate Chiyas perfect Japanese body on all sides, just like how Uzbekistan is one of the only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. I also want to violate Chiya just like how the Uzbek president Islam Karimov was responsible for severe violation of basic human rights through tortures and executions of prisoners.

I'm going to MARRY my girlfriend Sharo-chan!

Hurray!

There was a Turkmenistan version of this pasta last thread but it was deleted.

Mods are Uzbeki nationalists

>earlier this month
O'zbegim was in september, update this pasta my fellow intellectual.

Ama Usa An? More like Ama Uzbeki Stan because I am going to destroy Chiya's tight Japanese pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand. I want to rail her senseless until she screams "TASHKENT-TE, YAMERO", as I Jizzakh deep into her. I want to fuck her until my nuts are drained dry just like the Aral Sea. I bet her snatch has been used and visited by many throughout her life, just like the ancient silk road city of Bukhara whereby many traders pass by. But despite that I still believe that Chiya is still as pure as the Amu Darya River which flows in in the Qaraqalpaqstan region of North-western Uzbekistan, and still as fertile as the Ferghana Valley which is a fertile paradise of an intermountain depression in what is an often dry part of Central Asia in Eastern Uzbekistan. I also don't mind because I love Chiya just like how Uzbeks love their pilaf, so much that they actually made the world's largest serving of pilaf weighing 7.3 tonnes earlier this year during O'zbegim, whereby a total of 50 chefs from across the country used 1,500 kilograms of beef, 400 kilograms of mutton, 2,700 kilograms of carrots, 220 kilograms of onions, 440 liters of cooking oil and 57 kilograms of salt to make the dish. I also want to do a different variant of mating press with Chiya, called Doubly Landlocked, whereby I will dominate Chiyas perfect Japanese body on all sides, just like how Uzbekistan is one of the only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. I also want to violate Chiya just like how the Uzbek president Islam Karimov was responsible for severe violation of basic human rights through tortures and executions of prisoners.

>1,500 kilograms of beef, 400 kilograms of mutton, 2,700 kilograms of carrots, 220 kilograms of onions, 440 liters of cooking oil and 57 kilograms of salt to make the dish
That's a fuck ton of salt. If it's divided among 8000 people, then everyone gets about 0.23 kg (1/2 lb) of meat and 14.25 g of salt. That provides 2,761 mg of sodium, 120% of the recommended DAILY upper limit.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Keys to my house; you all JELLY?

Good

coffee

made

in

by

Chino

I prefer a capachino

Being taken advantage of by a little girl

I don't really know any good brands for green tea and it's a pain in the ass to bring out my 急須 and heat up water so I just drink coffee.

iirc it was meant to feed 20,000 people so its pretty okay.

>Rize gave her the other mug of the pair
The ultimate rejection

By me.

Me by.

>you will never get to drink hoto cocoa

By Aoyama.

cocoa being whored to sell cheap disposable unhealthy commodities!

What is green tea made from? My oolong tea is clearly made from oolongs, so is green tea made from greens?

Why does she sit like that?

IT's made from Chiya

Green tea is a category of unoxidized tea leaves.

Traditional Japanese pussy.

Maybe her butt hurts.

By me.

Why would you hurt her butt?

I'd like some more kafuu chino.

How does Chiya make gween tea?

She sloshes it around in her Chiya hole

>Started to like Chiya after having bought this wall scroll. She's a pure girl after all.
>Re-watched it.
>Found her said "Ara-ara" .

Liked her instantly.

now why are YOU making this face, Syaro?

By him.

Authentic Japanese green tea is where it's at.
Coffee is ok.

gween tea

Doesn't gween tee actually contain more caffeine than the coffee itself?

my wife chino... I WANT TO FUCK CHINO
please chino is so cute my wife chino is so cute chino chan sex chino sex with chino i'd like some more kafuu chino sex with chino kafuu chino my wife cute is so chino wife

Chiya is MY wife and I want you all to stop talking shit about her or else I will send ninjas to assassinate you baka gaijins.

C J P™

Why does Gochiusa attracts so many shitposters and brainlets.

Just the right amount of cawfee

>Why does Gochiusa attracts so many funposters and intellectuals.
Must be something in the cowfee.

Cocoa is the best though.

it's the cawfeeine

Ǵ͜w̨͟͜͞ȩ̛͝͠ȩ̸́͝ņ̵͘͞t̡̡͜e̶͜a̷̧͢͢͡

H O L Y S H I T

What's up with the thumbnail?

c̶͘͢͏͝a͘͡w̵͘͟͟͝g̢̧̢̀e̴͢a̷̡͟

Yes. "ara ara" instantly makes any animu more likeable.

It's 5 PM time to fap to the Gochiusas!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Tippy-ojiichan NOT a hat?

Must be something in the Green tea.

If you don't have an IQ of 250+ you don't deserve to have sex with the Gochiusa girls.

my wife chino is so cute

Anons wife Chino

What are some high IQ sex positions?

The Thinker 270.

Some of the most intelligent sex positions includes:
Missionary, asian cowgirl, pulse, shewolf, lapdance, acrobat, and the anvil.