How do you defend it, Nippon pol?

Junko Furuta was a 17-year-old Japanese high school student who was abducted, tortured, raped, and murdered in the late 1980s. Her murder case was named concrete-encased high school girl murder case due to her severely mutilated body being discovered in a concrete drum filled with 208 litres of concrete. The murder was mainly perpetrated by four teenage boys, Hiroshi Miyano, Jō Ogura, Shinji Minato, Yasushi Watanabe, who were known deliquents and serial rapists.

About 100 people knew about Junko's captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder. Most of the participants were friends of the teenage boys, who were low-ranking members of the Yakuza.

Junko was held captive for 40 days, during which time she was repeatedly raped, beaten and tortured. According to their trial statements, the four of them:

Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their friends to humiliate and gang rape her.

Attached: AFAEFCB0-0EC1-41A8-9028-10544698386F.jpg (650x757, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
wattpad.com/393584547-horror-stories-legends-places-junko-furuta-44
kissmanga.com/Manga/17-sai-KAMATA-Youji
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe the killers haven't been revenge killed by some white knight type. Just shows how powerful the Yakuza is. Actually, I guess I'm surprised the Yakuza didn't off the perps...

Nips are as soul-less as other East Asians..

Says the poo with the public bus gang rape and what not

Starved her.
Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate properly.
Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

Furuta was held captive in the house of one of the abductors. His parents knew and did not intervene, even as she begged for help, begged to be killed to end her suffering.

The accused were convicted as Young offender, received light sentences, and are now free.

There is no Nippon aplology for this.

DAY 1: November 22, 1988: Kidnapped
Kept captive in house, and posed as one of boy’s girlfriend
Raped (over 400 times in total)
Forced to call her parents and tell them she had run away
Starved and malnutrition
Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink
Forced to masturbate
Forced to strip in front of others
Burned with cigarette lighters and set off fireworks in her ears, mouth, vagina
Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus including a still lit light-bulb
DAY 11: December 1, 1988: Severely beat up countless times
Face held against concrete ground and jumped on
Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag until her damaged internal organs made blood run from her mouth
Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through her mouth
Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach
Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn’t accept it)
Tried to escape and punished by cigarette burning on arms
Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fire
Bottle inserted into her anus, causing injury
DAY 20: December10, 1988: Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns
Beat with bamboo sticks
Fireworks inserted into anus and lit
Hands smashed by weights and fingernails kracked
Beaten with golf club
Cigarettes inserted into vagina and forced to drink her own urine as they laughed
Beaten with iron rods repeatedly
Winter; forced outside to sleep in balcony
Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus, causing bleeding.
And yet she’d almost escaped. One time she reached the telephone—but one of the boys caught her just in time and ended the call for help. They punished her by taunting her with a candle flame and finally dousing her legs in lighter fluid and set her on fire, as punishment for trying to run away. She went into convulsions; the boys would later say that they thought she was faking the seizure. They set her on fire again, then put it out. She survived this round..

oh look its this thread again

> members of the Yakuza.
/thread.

Wtf

there are no japanese people here, only tourists, loser english teacher types, and that schizo 9/11 trufer ryan donson or whatever

Yes. How does Nippon pol defend it?

While she was only one quarter through her ordeal, owing to ongoing beatings, Junko Furuta was unable to breathe through her nose due to accumulation of blood in her cavities. Her traumatized internal organs refused to accept food and water so when she tried to drink, she instantly vomited, which not only kept her more dehydrated, it also agitated the perpetrators who punished her with more beating for soiling the carpet.

At one point, when the attackers were resting after drinking, she tried to call the police but was caught and punished by having her feet set on fire with burning lighter fluid. Large bottle the perpetrators forced up her anus caused internal injuries and ugly bleeding

After 30 days, Junko Furuta was unable to urinate properly due to damage to internal organs and to vulva from insertion of foreign object and burns from cigarettes and lighters. Her hands and feet were damaged so badly, it took her over an hour to crawl downstairs to the bathroom. Her eardrums were also damaged and brain size was reduced.

Junko Furuta’s Death

During the course of 44 days when she was repeatedly tortured, beaten and raped, Junko Furuta begged her captors several times to just kill her and be done with it. They didn’t grant her that favor. Instead, on January 4, 1989, they challenged her to a game of Mahjong solitaire. She won and that pissed the boys off so they treated her to a beating with an iron barbell and fire by setting her legs, arms, face and stomach alight after pouring lighter fluid on them. Being already badly beaten, dehydrated and malnutritioned, Junko Furuta fell into a shock and died the following day.

The murderers stuffed the dead girl’s body in a 55-gallon drum filled with concrete and disposed of it in Koto, Tokyo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens

How do you defend it, America?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1200, 122K)

Yakuza are primarily Zainichi or racially Korean Japanese, descendents of historically refugee populations who are essentially considered bugmen and outsiders by native Japanese.

white people are genetically prone to fucked up anti-social behavior.

Carnies aren't human

The perpetrators, her family were caught, convicted and punished.

Junko was innocent. A random victim, whose abusers went free, and who’s abusers families were complicit.

Stale

What point are you even trying to get at?

So a violent gang related crime happened in Japan, as in almost any country, so what?

In July 1990 the court trials began, the main perpetrators, others have not being identified nor seemed to have been trialed, were sentenced to prison. They appealed their prison sentences were reduced despite only one of the four main perpetrators was sentenced the 20 years in prison none were imprisoned for life. In a case of gross callousness and disrespect the mother of one of the perpetrators vandalised the grave of Junko Furuta as she blamed her for ruining her son's life (A sad, disgusting and appalling act of calling the kettle black in an already highly horrific and inhumane situation imho).

Here is more on the story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
wattpad.com/393584547-horror-stories-legends-places-junko-furuta-44

A manga based on the story

May God rest her soul and may it never ever happen ever again.

Attached: 35B119D2-D7D7-4B41-A1CC-F77956FEB4BB.jpg (599x433, 44K)

You may want to add to the list the fact that 20 years later they even made a guro manga about it.

Sage

What makes you think i do? I wish that had happened to a leaf roastie rather than a qt asian

Yes. There are many manga about this injustice

A manga based on the story

F

Anyone got that gif of a chink leaf who is also a jew rubbing his hands?
Because OP is a chink leaf who is also a jew.

>The perpetrators, her family were caught, convicted and punished.
Most were underage and let off with a light sentence.

This is truly abhorrent. Makes me tear up. Poor girl.

And you, with a Nippon flag, have no honour and debase yourself.

>I guess I'm surprised the Yakuza didn't off the perps

Because japanese criminals are honorabuuuuuu?

I heard this morning that Japanese will maybe throw their radioactive water of Fukushima in the sea.
Fucking Japaneses.

Such a case is extremely rare in Japan.
I hope you judge that Japan is safe by crime statistics.

>I hope you judge that Japan is safe by crime statistics.
Japanese police sweep everything under the rug
If a murder looks like it will be difficult to solve they just rule it a suicide

Japs are the most cruel and mentally fucked up people on the planet.

t. 3rd Gen Jap-Brazilian that prefers to be around monkey brazilians than Japs cause they are fucking mental.

>how do you defend it?
Don't kink shame me, fag.

Attached: 0eac9925-020f-4672-aeea-4956df29c5d4..png (800x1155, 455K)

Published on Sup Forums every other weeks. you can hear the sound of their collective wanking.

kek

why are japs so violent?

why they need to defend it?

sounds hot desu

>How do you defend it?
No one does. Now fuck a moose, leaf.

Isn't this basically the plot of every Taimanin Asagi ever made?

Attached: goldenlad.gif (367x265, 565K)

Fuck you, poo. India actually built sewers thousands of years ago and you people still shit in the trees. At least the Chinese have food that isn't comprised of spices and rotting meat.

hey you can fuck off back to china or Korea or wherever the fuck you're from

ALL Asians are soulless and have genes that are pretty much unbleachable when will Sup Forums learn?? They have BLACK dead eyes you can tell they are not human They all want to be white that is why anime characters look white, they want our aesthetic and are copycats. 7/10 Korean women have plastic surgery to look "more white". What does this tell you?

Attached: 1519064535179.png (1594x896, 1.47M)

Attached: 1454797005894.jpg (691x797, 145K)

Attached: Subhumans.jpg (800x800, 45K)

Attached: 1519146091710-pol.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Japanese police have not been corrupted enough to recognize the demolished body as suicide.

People have told me about the black eyes part. I'm coming to eat your soul, whitey.

Attached: 5017091+_f60ddf01beecac39b30bda9dd12f2606.png (221x199, 63K)

People are cowards. People are especially cowards in large groups. Humanity. Are you new to it?

Attached: 1515169247003.png (960x640, 882K)

The real problem in Japan is frequent occurrence of rape and murder to Chinese women by Chinese and Koreans (Immigrants and temporary residents).

OP

Attached: 1520772403163.gif (270x310, 1.94M)

once the race war begins your people will be the first to be erased because you're weak.

Attached: 1519064397232.png (1108x736, 751K)

>Ginsu nosing long

Really?
You have to read India-Pakistan war books.

The Japanese have maintained peace for over 70 years.
There are few cruel crimes.
Much of the cruel crime is attributed to foreigners and immigrants.

I'll remember to agree with anyone who says white people tend to be fucked up psychopaths from now on.