Our tolerant song for Eurovision

youtube.com/watch?v=6ft3_DOajNY
every topic regarding this song is getting deleted on our french forum so i'm sharing this here.
Sweden has a serious contender this year

Attached: 1491120748-jesuiscuck.png (136x102, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA
annesattonnet.fr/portrait/
resistancerepublicaine.eu/2018/01/30/eurovision-cest-fille-anne-sattonet-vice-presidente-des-alpes-maritimes-qui-va-chanter-mercy/
youtube.com/watch?v=w00c8KbQIME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The whore is jewish, isn't she?

Attached: file.png (802x471, 252K)

That contribution may start a new war between Italy and France

not sure, but she definitely has the prerequisites

>that nose
>muh poor immigrants
Do you still have no-go zones like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA

Someone should take her for a tour, if so.

Attached: 1479004828990.jpg (320x320, 19K)

she's clearly a crypto jew

fucking hell, it's so bad.

yes, actually the Seine Saint Denis department which is now dominated by muslims and communist politicians, is full of area like this

Also why the hell did frog/pol/ die so quickly?
It feels like refugees from jvc would be a good thing at this point, jesus lads.

>"banlieue parisienne" translated as "Paris quarter" instead of "Paris suburb"
No wonder people are so clueless about the place.

is ABBA still the best band to come out of eurovision?

That's the best outcome actually

the moderation on jvc strengthened since our last actions against some french feminists.
other forums like 2sucres or avenoel tried to replace jvc but people just don't move from jvc

Attached: Jewovision2.jpg (800x658, 17K)

Yeah you fucking risitas posters sound really cucked. I wonder why jvc is the only somewhat large french community on the internet.

LOL Varg's wife sure has changed her political stance recently!

BUMP FOR JUSTICE
DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE

Dislike it too, do your duty

When I see those orange life vests, all I think about is those ISIS kill videos where they had 2 fucking Muslims centered speaking and the victims were all in orange jumpsuits.

Done some research and i am skeptical. Her mother is a French politician with Italian ancestry (née Costa) so i assume that is where the hooknose comes from.

This is the mother

annesattonnet.fr/portrait/

resistancerepublicaine.eu/2018/01/30/eurovision-cest-fille-anne-sattonet-vice-presidente-des-alpes-maritimes-qui-va-chanter-mercy/

Attached: AS-portrait-2015-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 110K)

I think her mother is white. The father must be a kike.

Surprised they didn't had some LGBT bullshit
French people are such cucks, what do pol?

Attached: téléchargement.png (225x225, 7K)

Don't just dislike it on Youtube. On the day of the contest, vote for anything else, even if you have to pay a SMS to (((them))) organizers.

Also, vote for Australia. Yes, we are in the Eurovision.

Kek, this is actually Australia's entry. DO NOT VOTE FOR US.

Attached: australia-cuckvision.jpg (1322x857, 132K)

>Australia
>EUROvision

>portugal won last years
>some gay soyboy faggot singing about dicks

Sad.

learn your geography

Attached: australia.png (599x399, 253K)

>Niggers
>FRANCE

An Hero

One of my biggest redpills on the european project was seeing that tranny with a beard win and watching half the media celebrate as if it was a great thing.

Really cemented in my mind that these people are not like us.

All right, I have reviewed the contestants and I suggest that the emos from Hungary are officially /ourguys/

youtube.com/watch?v=w00c8KbQIME

Is that an Abo?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 11.23.14.png (1272x600, 950K)

>mercy

Attached: haitian revolution.gif (700x494, 442K)

We should really send those guys to troll Europe.

can everybody post in english what they think about the video on Youtube please ? That's in order to have the maximum of anti migrants posts under the video

>LEAVE OUR COUNTRY RACIST
>WHY DONT YOU LET ME IN YOUR COUNTRY RACIST
cant wait for the race war, im getting insane days to days

Well France will be the first nation to blow up due to demographic change so I guess an increase in foreigner in it will only accelerate its rate of destruction which is a good thing.So the majority of Sup Forums should support this since it accelerates things while also polarizing the remaining people who are still on the side regarding immigration.

First we need someone or some of you guys to ddos JVC for 24 hours.
Then the forum will be deserted

Secondly, the only way to counter the cuck song is disliking it, pretty sure they use like bots

Third: You owe it. You should have elected Lepen. Macron is one big cuck

Attached: 1489434436-soral8.png (136x102, 26K)

Marine Le Pen was also a leftist, the only great politician who was able to win was Fillon, but he got destroyed by the system.

He wanted to reduce the number of immigrants from 250 000 to 10 000

>Fillon the crook
>great
No wonder everything is shit when people think like this.

>the only great politician who was able to win was Fillon
>calls for voting Macron
Stop this fucking retarded meme.

Lmao what race war? You will get replaced without nothing to say, period

what race are you ?

Nigger, dunecoon, or just a kike?

Pic related

Attached: téléchargement (1).png (275x183, 2K)

What ghetto do you live in?

ya pas que des parisots de merde en france hein

Do you even realize than no one likes you in this country ? I mean it. No one likes algerians. Nigger hate you too. Fucking subhuman. what do you expect, you lazy piece of shit ? Everyone hates you and you will get purged. fils de pute de bougnoule

Live in a house, not a ghetto, and barely interract with mongols living shitty ghettos

ferme ta gueule sale bougnoule

>I guess an increase in foreigner in it will only accelerate its rate of destruction
I don't see the link between this song and the foreigners increasing.
In fact, I've only listened this song with one ear but still don't see the link.

Lmao pierre sucking nogs dicks against algerians, bro I don't need to be liked to live well, why talking trash?

The mother is clearly not the source of the nose.

The contrast between the Italian Arts in the clip and this shitty song is vomiting.

If it will be able to make more people to want mass immigration and to help foreigners then that means that they will bring more people in and thus make the destruction faster.

>tfw have to talk to monkeys who can't talk properly
You talk like niggs

This is not even good for your own interest that we get replaced. France will just become more and more of a shithole, and it's not subhumans like you who will maintain a decent state in the future.

Did I say that I support mass immigration? Not my fault if french cucks love to import Africans by thousands

no one is against mercy

they are against niggers and murderers

KILL

EVERY

LIBERaL

Oh I though the bitch said "Merci" (French for thanks) and not "Mercy".

France will not be the first nation to blow up. That distinction belongs to Sweden. Pic related.

Attached: E5D91A25-3D95-417F-A5BB-D3BBC868F3E1.png (415x914, 201K)

This. Niggers and sandniggers should look at the state of the countries they abandoned before making this kind of "replacement" dreams.

Your bait post let us think that you're glad we're being replaced. Can you vote? Who did you vote for?

You are wrong France will be the first nation that will have a balkanization, internal war since they are importing non whites from the 19th century.

>no one is against mercy
That’s where you’re wrong, bucko.

Attached: 1B308F09-70D4-4B5B-A51D-D7164962FC16.png (1292x618, 532K)

JVC forums are fucking dead, only posters there are edgy teens.

go back to your country, poor lazy shitskin. I bet you re on welfare.
In this country people are very welcoming but you, algerian scum, did everything to be hated by everyone.
french dont mind asians, french dont mind negroes because most of em are regular people even though not whites but you, arabs, are hated by everyone.
You have a disease : it is called islam

true I think in less than 15 there will be a civil war in France, we cans feel it growing here in France

Attached: merovingian.png (961x678, 839K)

>on our french forum

Fuck off 18-25

>internal war
This would be a quick one. The average French is more racist than the liberal media would have you believe. And most of the army would love nothing more than to unleash the heavy equipment on muslim ghetto trash.

>tfw Australia's entry is probably another Chinese woman again

Don't vote, hate leftists and commies, but but hate the far right also because muh we made Algeria great
I make this kind of post because pierre is delusional, french people are ok with mass immigration and won't do nothing about it
And no it's sad but your fault

yes

It will be less then that since the dollar will fall in a very short period of time, also I am sorry for saying this but you whites in France will lose this war since the UN will intervene on the behalf of the non whites, like we have seen in Rhondesia.

What IS Mauboy? She's definitely got some Abo in her. Is it part Coconut part Abo?

I don't see treating niggers or muslims as humans as being merciful. I see it as suicidal

mercy is not a concept applied to animals. much like rights or property. animals do not have court rights

they are abusing language

much like a maneating bear, niggers and muslims need to be killed because they are dangerous. mercy is not applicable to them

>because pierre is delusional, french people are ok with mass immigration
TOP KEK
you are fucking dreaming, you are living in a fantasy, you can not imagine how many people hate you

Lmao, I'm most likely more of a hard worker that you will ever be, keep talking like you know me well pierre

then fucking DO IT you fags

your prisons arent even particularly harsh

I don't feel like it.
They are 30 % of FN voters, but we don't see them IRL

Germany will blow up to

>because pierre is delusional, french people are ok with mass immigration
Also, people are being very hypocrite toward you. thats why you are so delusional, shitskin

The irony is that Australia is literally just a European country dumped in Asia.

And yet the same progressive types who love Eurovision HATE this sentiment and use it's geographic location to explicitly state it is not a British/European nation, and then send a whole bunch of random fucking poo's and gooks to represent us...which defeats the purpose of us being in, you know, Eurovision.

It's retarded.

Attached: 338317CB00000578-3557002-image-a-28_1461561934640.jpg (634x951, 186K)

Algeria wouldn't exist if we didn't colonize your ass. You'd just be a bunch of wild sandniggers roaming in the desert.

Colombey-les-Deux-Eglises

Things aren't that bad yet, so people would have way too much to lose right now. But if it comes to that I'm not overly worried.

>Macron is laughing at you

what is no knowledge of the haffasids telemcen or the sanjak of algiers for 500$ please

When the race war starts you're going to be one of the first casualties. Aren't you worried, with all these white men who own hunting rifles around you?

better to not have any political ties to yurop at this point

e.g. nato in poland. nato is there to prevent poland from defecting to russia. not to fight against russia

No, he's right for 70 % of the population.
Look at the success of rap music, open your eyes.
Most of the French love African culture.

This.

Hope they don't pass the qualifying rounds and don't feature in the final.

>posted March 9th
Holy shit, is the European media still indulging in refugee propaganda? Didn’t Italy just go full right wing nationalist in the recent elections?

They love to virtue signal, but once they're directly exposed to sandniggers it changes.

race war is a meme you'll just be assimilated or the jews will nuke us all to oblivion when shit goes south

KEK, showing your lack of knowledge, the nation-state would have been implented in North Africa without you

the bottom 70% don't matter. they are natural slaves that, like animals, do not instinctually aim for higher goals

they're as dead as niggers at the end of all this

Keep dreaming.