The free market will fix i-

>the free market will fix i-

Attached: DUKGnXxVMAApb--.jpg (677x1199, 166K)

My Vega hurts

Attached: illust_55114830_20180311_030813.jpg (600x450, 69K)

when will the buttcoin meme die?

Attached: 1363115160560.png (446x357, 168K)

the new cancerous forms of capital

Once more powerful graphics cards enter the market that can mine buttcoins etc. at a much, much more efficient rate, people will be flooding the market with used 1080's. Why upgrade your PC now when you can wait, what, around 1 year for this to happen?

They had the means to buy products, microcenter got paid, invidia got paid, those people took care of their families and their money went to other places in the economy. Looks like the free market is working.

What a bunch of retards. Nvidia is releasing a low power consumption mining board, any money spent on GPUs is wasted money.

the free market is working by wasting rare earth metals, man hours, and electricity on made up fiat funny money

Attached: 2JLftvv.jpg (486x750, 81K)

they can keep their used and abused cards, no one should consider buying a second hand in the bitcoin climate.

Oh boy I'm dying to buy one of those GPUs which have been raped more than a nigerian whore and are nearing the end of their life cycle.

the best part is there is no CEO of bitcoin to string up when you become irrational

>wasting rare earth metals, man hours, and electricity
you dont say

Attached: 1513832336331.png (756x768, 131K)

BITFAGS ARE WASTING MY GAMING CARDS
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519795899901.png (249x249, 4K)

you dont need to play videogames alright, grown ups need this equipment to make coins

you dont use 1080 for bitcoin its for zcash and yes buy a used one because you'll never come close to that workload while gaymin

Meanwhile I should be spending my spare meoney on silver as its the first element which is going to be extinct. I'll check back after I don't have any government debt. Not long now

the only moving parts are fans and you can hear when they go and replace them

I only wanted to play video games.

>all products advertised and labelled as 'gaming'
>not used for gaming

Attached: 0876_-_qE6LXKK.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Lmao why are gayming manchildren so bootyblasted? Graphics cards are a product that everyone can buy, they don't belong to you.

Attached: smugest.jpg (499x498, 43K)

>make a post shitting on buttcoin
>ancap moron immediately comes out of nowhere yelling about spics and niggers because he has no actual argument in support of internet pogs

Naw, if you actually want something useful for when SHTF stocking up on things like low-tech farming tools and techniques, seeds, ammunition and parts for guns, etc will take you far further than having lots of a metal that's only marginally useful in medicine and for looking pretty. Barter will rule the day, and people will trade for what they need, not for coin or precious metal.

Attached: 1481581111762.jpg (604x604, 40K)

Attached: 1518585020321.png (1800x2048, 432K)

Chances are you didnt have the means to pay for one otherwise you'd have one by now

no

The worst has yet to come.

Attached: cryptonigrz.jpg (594x952, 118K)

Electronic sub-components like capacitors and VRMs also have limited life expectancy, you retard. Especially if you run your gpu at nearly maximum clock speed 24/7.

>typical ancap 'rational' actor

Attached: 1505250463523.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

>Q-tips and cotton swabs labelled not to be used to stab ears
>used for stabbing ears
>hitachi magic wand labelled as back massage equipment
>used as sex toy
>hunting rifles labelled as such
>used for schools and watermelons
>Plan B used to prevent mistakes
>not used by your dear mother

Why are there things in this world being used not as intended by the packaging and manuals?

How many pounds of coal does this thing run through in a second? Probably a couple. Buttcoin is so massively wasteful. I really hate these faggots.

he’s a greedy shitcoin miner who wants to sell them to get that much more profit. Capitalism has eaten his brain. He is a waste of air. He could mine all the coins in the world and he would still yearn for more. A real parasite.

their electric bills must suck ass

>the freemarket will work
>competition will always exist and magically appear out of the aether

Libertarians are fucking morons who live in a world of theory separate from the lived reality.

Imagine being such a retard to not use an ASIC in 2018

Isn't 2 gpu's limited per person? Must have bought it from a 3rd party or know a guy.

>every time a brown person walks by I see a giant -$700K floating above their head

Attached: 1518400686441.png (581x581, 210K)

They'll never ever recover their investments

Even the mining rigs are burning coal nowadays, we're so fucked.

Attached: 1483732841006.jpg (251x242, 26K)

lololol nope. the overhead costs alone will keep them in the red forever hahahaha. fuck these retards. bitcoin was probably supposed to be small scale with millions participating not a few greedy faggots.

Let's say he bought them at MSRP price, so that's 700$ each, 130 - 91k$ if the bubble bursts he will try to sell them at like 100-200$ because no one will buy them at a higher price since the market will be flooded with used GPUs, afterwards you'll see him with a Bernie sign asking for gibs whilst living in a tent formed by 1080ti boxes.

Attached: 1502614779478.jpg (446x455, 30K)

w o k e

>kick vee

Should have thrown women in that chart

hey at least it keeps the coal miners employed

>afterwards you'll see him with a Bernie sign asking for gibs whilst living in a tent formed by 1080ti boxes.

Attached: 457896546756.jpg (345x265, 24K)

Whats funny is it just reinforces the idea that you cannot stop commerce

You realize these cards have been running at max capacity for hours and are likely to break at any moment. Even at 200 bucks for a 1080 you'll get screwed over because of no warranty.

Here you go.

Attached: cumul[1].jpg (574x272, 42K)

>The thermal energy content of coal is 6,150 kWh/ton
>Coal power is about 33% efficient
>The 1080 uses 250w
that's 32.5kWh this thing uses so it uses
about 30 pounds of coal an hour or
4 grams a second

Never

Do they mine Bitcoin with GPUs? Are they actually retarded?

making 8 dollars a day with a 20 000 dollar investment lel

Either that or they use bitcoin as a synonym for crypto, like the normies they are.

soon.

Attached: 669.png (774x1032, 885K)

Cept they dont make shit. Their 'dollars' is just on paper that they cant buy anything with.

It makes no difference

38 GPUs, 4 Mobos which can only handle 3 GPUs each.
The fuck did they buy the other 26 for?

reminds me of the California gold rush and how the people who made the most money were the ones selling pick axes and sifting pans

Attached: Mac-Movie-Legendary.jpg (627x352, 45K)

Quick tip if you wanna make money of miners.

>buy alienware premade PC
>take it apart and sell of parts

You can make a nice profit since alienware has hardware deals with NVIDIA and the price they pay for parts does not fluctuate due to market demand

I don't remember that Finland was a memeflag, what happened?

It does. The cooling of gaming cards is not optimized towards long periods under extreme load, so the manufacturer allows them to get pretty hot (80ish degC).
Anything above 50 degC is considerably reducing the lifespan.

Soyboys getting upset over the price of GPUs is one of the greatest parts of being involved in crypto.

Its like they can't put together the pieces in their head.
>More demand for GPUs
>Nvidia etc realise this because the price signals excess demand
>Start making better GPUs for mining and gaming in much larger quantities
>2 years down the line, moderate gaming GPUs are way cheaper and much better options for mining exist.

Tell me anons, why isnt basic economics taught at school?

Nvidia have already asked retailers to stop selling cards in bulk. Its not like they dont know whats going on and they realise how damaging this is to their brand if their regular customer base cant get access to their products.

they probably just sit on it hoping for it to go up so they can make a profit and prove us wrong. that or they're stealing electricity, maxing credit cards, or have 5 jobs.

You're a retard, theres a silicone shortage.

Bitcoin is a fucking cult

I'm refused from heating because mining rigs makes it's better and cheaper here

I f*ing hate boitconartists, it is due to them that the (already before expensive) graphics cards are outlandishly expensive now.

Literally sand.

>what is oxygen
>what is a crystal

How much is a kW/h in Russia, 5cents roughly?

They will still be ridiculously expensive due to bitcoin though.

Imagine the power bill

I DESERVE this product more because I am using the circuits to do complex maths to render graphics on my screen instead of using it to do complex maths to gain internet funny money

Nigga the product goes to the highest bidder. Soyboys are upset and bizraelis are balling. There's nothing bad happening here.

It's 8 cents in Austria. The outrageous energy prices in Germany are total exception.

isnt gazprom state owned?

That's what I'm curious about. Do these people pay their own electric bills? How bad do you think they are???

I don't see why they should.

Makes more sense for miners to sell their bitcoins to buy new graphics cards, pay for electricity and live a comfy life.

I'm convinced the gamblers will be the losers and the miners the winners.

Sounds like you got a very cheap provider. I'm paying 28cents. It's such a fuckup.

Attached: strompreise-europa-2016.png (800x1374, 57K)

Depends on region. I live in Tomsk region and it's about 2.2 roubles or 4 cents for day time and 1.67/3 for night time

What happen with the abolishment of nuclear power in your country I heard about few years ago?

Just go to ebay. I just got a 1070 founders edition card for half the price that it's going for. Stop fucking whining. There are legit optiins. The crypto craze is eventually going to crash. And these morons will be left out in the cold.

Post your hand. Whana see your skin

Reduced lifespan maybe from 30 years to 28 years.

Electronics hardly ever fail before they are outdated, no matter how hard you push them.
Especially now that they are using solid state caps.

>cooling fans
>when you're competing against Chinese players who build their warehouse sized farms in Iceland

Top kek

Attached: 1279060408699.gif (265x146, 783K)

Maybe it's a Vienna thing, but our prices are close to those of our neighbors Hungary and Czech Republic.

>the people sieze the means of currency production
>it morphs into capitalism anyway
No worries comrade, communism will work next time, promise

>assmad gaymurs
I'll keep mining simply to piss off people like you

Once there is no new naive jackass to bring in the ponzi.

Their shutting down the old nuclear powerplants. I'm working in Neckarwestheim in the sector Rückbau (deconstruction). No one likes it really, besides the Greenparty. It's expected that the price will rise and there could be partial blackouts for seconds. Das beste Deutschland, dass wir je hatten.

In the meantime we give our power Poland for free, France gets a huge discount and "angrenzende ehemalige Ostblockstaaten" (border near eastern bloc states) only pay a fraction.

I'm clearly white, only white men can do dimensional analysis

They’re endlessly looking for ways to scam electricity from others (call it free, but someone else is paying for it.)
It’s to the point that there is a story of a guy who bought a tesla exclusively to turn it into a mining rig and use the free for life supercharging network

That's just one small rig really.

All bitcoin mining in the world together consumes as much electricity as a country of several million people.

China is concerned about the strain it puts on their electricity grid.

They might get the police knocking on their door for looking like a growing operation. This shit uses as much as 3-4 houses

Do these people break even? When?

You dont mine Bitcoin with gpu's
Bullshit post

This is what you get for voting "Deutschland verrecke"-parties who openly say how Germany should be deindustrialized and dismantled.

We can thank our Green Party for that. People who put solar panels on their roofs are guaranteed some 95 cents per kWh by the government.

>Latvia: 16.2c/kWh

I pay 0.15 (with VAT included) and it's already expensive as fuck. We got defrauded by our own shit (((government))) into a 'muh renewable green energy' meme. Every time i read about this OIK (((initiative))) it makes my blood boil.
I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PAY ALMOST 1/3 MORE FOR ELECTRICITY THAN IN LITHUANIA OR ESTONIA.
I hope all the fuckers in the parliament who voted for this kike fraud scheme will be out of their seats in 7 months.

Keked and checked

>Mfw I sold my used 1080 on ebay for 50% more than I bought it for.

Attached: 1478020071172.jpg (500x281, 28K)