Racism

Is it for unintelligent people? is it more complicated than that? Does it take some intelligence to notice patterns?

Attached: 1516170648811.jpg (480x523, 49K)

Define "Racism".

Attached: illust_67121951_20180310_105554.jpg (900x1440, 360K)

More like

>The British arrive on a non country
>Meet the local flora and fauna

>Be alone for 50 000 years
>Invent a stick

Stay mad

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

>Stay mad
?
>ask a question
>second response is "heh, u mad bro?" tier
T.Hanks

Attached: 1520489560116.jpg (480x482, 44K)

>directed against someone of a different race
user, this is racist, there are no races, only the human race

>only meme responses

Attached: 1520374072453.jpg (306x306, 20K)

race is a social construct

What do you expect

>heh, you're on Sup Forums d00d

You're making retarded posts and expecting effort from literally anybody

its a legitimate question, you're not smart enough to answer it so suddenly its "retarded"
underage b&

bump

Low tier is hating someone for looking different
Medium tier is recognizing people should be judged on merit and as individuals
High tier is acknowledging some subgroups have a really shit track record at into civilization went left alone for eons

I'd also say God mode would be recognizing all groups have potential for great things when selectively bred for right-shifted intelligence and k-type behavior

>Is it for unintelligent people?
Does it matter?

thanks user

Enlightened tier is that people looking different break social cohesion, lower the trust in your community and decrease happiness. Enlightened+ tier is allowing freedom of association.

np mate, unfortunately this board quality has gone to shit and theres a lot of unironic memesters anymore rather than seekers of the truth, part of it by design of groups that are low-medium tier for their own benefit

I'm after people's opinions, so sort of

I love you user. I argue this all the time.
What is an IQ test?
A test that we use to quantify cognitive ability using questions that rely heavily on one's ability to make observations, organize data, and draw conclusions based on pattern recognition.

If it's for unintelligent people, why would you want to associate with them?

I'd value your opinion more without a meme flag and your argument seems to boil down to Jim Crow stuff but yeah, ideally the stock of all folk is bred to the point where freedom of association makes your Enlightened tier irrelevant.
The problem is dysgenic breeding being encouraged more than anything

>I love you user
u 2

no one said i wanted to associate with anyone user.
learn to read

>I'd value your opinion more without a meme flag
Why are newfriends so obsessed with flags?
> and your argument seems to boil down to Jim Crow stuff
Hardly. There would be no negroes on my bus.

Then we're back to my original question.

2013 so newer than not but flaggot free era was and always will be best Sup Forums

Racism is a natural expression of ingroup preference. It exists in everybody, both intelligent and unintelligent people. The more intelligent tend to suppress it, because of (((equality))). Only the truly enlightened people reach level above racism, that is racial realism. Position based not only on natural instincts but also facts, scientific evidence, culture and history.

no, we're not

>Does it take some intelligence to notice patterns?
well, IQ test sure are rayciss, they make you discern patterns!

Attached: pattern-recognition.jpg (775x475, 105K)

idk you tell me

Attached: main-qimg-5eefbcfc65435651edc0c21b60b3f1e9.png (514x736, 136K)

there are no tiers.
it's humanity vs. sub-humans.
there is only a final solution.

Attached: 565656786.jpg (537x778, 68K)

Complete misreading of Adolph's position but OK leaf.

Racism is just the acknowledgement of the vast genetic variation in humans

Attached: Heterozygosity (1).png (1024x576, 36K)

Ask a bloke who works in an Aboriginal community anything.

Ill start with the obvious
>yes they are raging alcoholics
>yes child physical and sexual abuse is rampant
>yes they are the most selfish human beings I have ever encountered
>no, we aren't the same as human beings, theyvare a farcry different from whites.

If you were in charge of a government agency that deals with Aboriginal Australians, what would you do?

>Ask a bloke who works in an Aboriginal community anything.
one question; Why?

Money. Its only temporary otherwise I would quit and move back to civilization.

yeah they stay mad part was redundant but what he just said is pretty much it.

>based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
What if you don't believe one race is superior, but have every right to self-determination and to express their unique physiology?

Move every last one to Tasmania and give them a plot of land each. They can live however they want without the white man "oppressors" bringing them down. The bass strait between Tas and the mainland will make sure they don't return.

Yesteryear:because they're different
today: because they rape, murder, steal, ruin neighborhoods, sell drugs, are much stupider by percent of population than 50 or more years ago, and within 300+ years in this country are less assimilated into it than first year foreighners

Racism isn't hatred now, it's a tool for safety used to keep you safe from violent society degenerating subcultured.

Racism is a negative feeling, negative feels produce nothing but more negative feels.
Racist are in fact sad bitter people with lots of problems of their own which in lack of better coping mechanisms (stupidity) they project all around them.

This is how it goes

Attached: Expanding-Brain racism.jpg (857x1202, 265K)

It's more complicated but I would argue that to adhere to racial prejudices and apply to them to your own world view is kind of indicative lack of forethought and consideration towards the power inherent in the individual.

For example, saying that all blacks are bad is kind of throwing the baby out with the bath water. It's more true to say that a large portion of them are bad and that probably a majority of them are idiots that aren't worth considering. However the same can be said about whites insofar as a not insignificant portion of them are bad and a large portion of them are idiots that aren't worth considering.

Instead of focusing on the pattern focus on the rule. Blacks are not bad because they are stupid, they are simply more predisposed to being stupid due to genetic and socioeconomic factors. Instead of focusing on the skin color focus on the problem itself. The problem is that most of them are stupid, which is the same problem that all of the stupid whites bring to the table. By the same rite the solution is the same for both cases, you solve the problem in the long term by discouraging idiots from breeding and preventing true bad actors from breeding while encouraging the truly intelligent and good people in the world to have kids and raise them as best they can.

Meanwhile you get a lot of people who consider themselves race realists who will unironically argue that every single white on the planet is objectively superior to every single black, which is silly to even begin to argue as an absolute even if it might be true in most cases.

Think about it this way, it's stupid to assume that a tiger won't ever bite you, but it's just as stupid to assume that it absolutely will. Yes, it is often best to air on the side of caution, but excessive caution and paranoia often prevent you from perusing opportunities that would otherwise be available to you.

>Racism is a negative feeling

Why?

That's racial supremacy.

Let's split racism into two categories: (1) antagonistic or (2) selective.

Antagonistic racism is hateful and promotes violence between races. Selective racism, on the other hand, is simply acknowledging that race exists and choosing a preference, ideally your own. Preferential racism is NECESSARY to preserve the unique identities of races. On an individual scale, that ensures that you have a well-defined, cohesive group to be a part of (very important), and on a global scale, it protects the diversity of human development.

It is perfectly possible to distinguish between races without being becoming antagonistic. That was an idea peddled by the Jews. Fuck the Jews.

Attached: 1518383970819.jpg (1280x697, 225K)