Is there anything more delicious than butthurt reifag tears?

>is there anything more delicious than butthurt reifag tears?

Reminder to report greentext cancer.

>reminder to consume delicious reifag tears

>always said I was a reifag to friends
>am actually a mistao fag

Reminder that Asuka is for Kaji only~

Hi again mental illness kun!!!! :)

>makes dumb ironic post
You pretty much described your shit waifu.

You either dont visit EVA threads very often or are VERY new. That guy monitors EVA threads all day for several months now and cycles the same 5 asuka/kaji post in every thread. Hes yet to reveal his illness to me yet.

20 G O D D A M N Y E A R S . . .

You would only know this if you were also monitoring Eva threads all day for months and years. Also mods warned to stop community drama.

Misatofags > Mayafags > Penpenfags > all other fags > trash > literal garbage > Reifags > unburnable garbage > Rei

Who are you quoting you fucking retard?

Well I dont. I can only assume that it isn't just a coincidence that he does it in every EVA thread that I've visited.

....candy...you were so fine

And they'll still be doing this 20 years from now.

Wasn't there always a name for the user you are talking about? Wasn't it once filenameskun? I remember on Friday it was "those 3 Reifags that shitpost in every Asuka thread" and now its a new boogeyman.

Honestly with all this bickering, and their response on Friday to Eva waifu cancer, I'm surprised they haven't banned it yet. Wouldn't be surprised if they do eventually.

Filenames is the guy who spams images claiming Asuka is a tranny. This guy doesn't have a concrete name.

I havent seen that guy in months, maybe he offed himself

We can only hope.

The tears of Asukufags so butthurt, they have to make a threads targeting them because of hurt feelings. Stop bringing Misato into your trash and learn how to greentext.

Nah, he just dedicates all his shitposting time to muh Rei victim complex now

Didn't he used to post pictures of Kaji tanging Asuka and blushing at Asuka when she showed her bare bra in the manga?

There was also that fujoshi that spammed Miyamura quotes of Asuka not liking Shinji. There was even supposed self avowed Asukafags that claimed they detest LAS, honestly now I'm so confused.

There's a lot of different shitposters in these threads.

I used to think Asukafags hated the Asuka and SHinji ship from when I started viewing these threads during the winter, now all of a sudden people like it? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Because their shitposts draw lots of (You)'s

Ships are dumb and stupid.

Then why are people now getting mad at people saying Asuka hates Shinji? This has been going on for several threads.

remember that episode of evangelion when evangelion was like a normal anime inside of shinji's acid trip

Because people are dumb and stupid.

A romcom, slice of life with the cast of Eva sounds really comfy.

asuka doesn't hate shinji, it's more like she sees herself as the hero and she hates the fact that shinji is the main character of the story

shinji is a little faggot anyway

She's also very angry at the fact she has no close friends, and she hates that Shinji has something she could never have. Asuka surrounds herself with false pretenses.

In this scene, she's either jealous of Shinji and Rei friendship, or her downfall as a pilot.

Go and find a Zutara thread on a ATLA forum for some real entertainment.

Misatofag tears.

>Zutara on ATLA
That brings back memories of all the autistic women on deviantart that complained that Katara didn't like Zuko.

Shinji is just a self-insert.

they had a spin-off with that but i heard it was really bad, you'd probably like Neon Genesis Evangelion: Gakuen Datenroku

>tfw Misato's always been your waifu
>tfw starting to get a little bit bored of her, honestly

What do, .Sup Forums? I've had the same waifu for more than ten years.

maybe you are outgrowing things like having waifus, and can enjoy anime on its own merits now

Misato is best girl without a doubt.

Become a Shinjifag.

>is there anything more delicious than butthurt reifag tears?
Yes, an actually good Eva thread that for once isn't filled with retarded waifufags idiots who either can't, don't want to, afraid to or completely incapable of understanding the themes or characters as they are in the show to such an extent that they'd rather create their own imaginary two-dimentional devoid-of-any-depth copy of said character(waifu), completely twist or misinterpret said character or what show tries to communicate simply cause they don't like it, and find like-minded autist and turn every fucking Eva thread into their impenetreble echo-chamber where they can jerk each other off or bait other waifufags who come and bring even more shit into an already shitty thread would be "more delicious".

I prefer Key lime pie.

This. Shinji is the best girl(male)

PenPen > Shinji

"Angelic Days", its kinda good but it looks like SHIT, like, really bad, and I think that's why they decided to make "Shinji Ikari Raising Project" which is basically the same story but with a very good and pleasant evangelionlike artstyle and much more longer and "complete", both of these were made by GAINAX so they are kinda considered canon, I haven't read it all, but I think there's some elements that happened in SIRP that were used in the Rebuild movies, so, Anno is a hack.

Who _isn't_ butthurt about EVE?

This is potentially true.

On the other hand, if I were to dump Misato her replacement would be Shizuka from Highschool of the Dead, so maybe I'm just a degenerate pervert who wants to trade up to a bigger pair of tits.

Who cares. A Reifag is simply a person I've never met, and share nothing with.

Too bad that Asuka is too much like Taiga in it, and it still hasn't announced anything on the final volume on Raising Project.