Russia is a superpo-

Russia is a superpo-

Russia wouldnt join NATO in 90s because they said empires make their own pacts

Well shit, over 20 years passed

Attached: A1525963-3674-4209-B3A0-21F890CA6656.jpg (625x673, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> joining an international organization, that was created to destroy you
Also, Russia is not a superpower, it's merely a huge country with an overfunded military.

Delete walonia from that map and the GDP would be even bigger.

>created to destroy you

If that were true then why didn't it?

NATO is a purely defensive pact, necessary to stop crazy Ivan.

I don't think that's accurate
I was in the military and even in 2015 our military considers you and China to be the biggest threats
that and North Korea ofc but only because they keep threatening to nuke us not because their actual military is a threat

Because nukes and red army zerg rush.
Defensive or offensive, it's a pact against Russia and what used to be Russia. You might as well let ISIS join NATO.

> I was in the military and even in 2015 our military considers you and China to be the biggest threats
I never said it was weak. It's second only to yours. What I said was that our military is overfunded. A very strong army we don't need and can barely afford.

why join nato when all your coldwar sleepercells have infiltraded just about everything in the west.

>red army zerg rush.

1944 was over 9000 years ago.

What are the 2 big cities you coloured?

>same military says assad gases his own citizens and requires intervention despite admitting they have zero evidence.

youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

Attached: 17757355_1965806873653470_1845244899565634852_n.jpg (480x583, 40K)

Russia is an oil export embargo from collapse.

China is 1 submarine away from collapse and starvation.

The US Military straight up murdered 200+ Russian citizens, more than the number of Russians that died to the US throughout the entire cold war. Putin didn't do shit because he knows his country is the nation-state equivalent of the Chihuahua despite the power he projects internationally to idiots who take him seriously.

Xi Jinping basically went to Trump and begged to keep Japan from ending the Chinese state as we know it.

Neither country is a serious threat. The problem is minimizing the amount of damage they can do before the collapse.

Attached: 1519095130829.jpg (919x720, 97K)

>that moment when the west obliterates your economy without firing a bullet

Attached: russianeconomy.png (987x94, 7K)

RUSSIA IS THE GREATEST EMPIRE IN THE WORLD
First man in Space = USSR
First woman in Space = USSR
First Animal in Space = USSR
First Satellite in Space = USSR
First Space Walk in Space = USSR
First Space Station in Space = USSR
First Thrust Power in Space = USSR
First Rockets used in Space = USSR
First country to land on some stupid rock that was likely staged=USA
RUSSIA IS THE BIGGEST COUNTRY AND THE USA CAN'T COMPETE RUSSIA. YOUR COUNTRY IS LIKE WHAT? 300 YEARS OLD? 56%? AMERIMUTT MUH? RUSSIA #1

This copypasta might seem funny to you, but it is what over half of this country unironically believe to be the proof of Russia's greatness and repeat like a mantra whenever they start noticing how much this country sucks.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gamers! - 11 [1080p]_[00:12:48.601].png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

So it's safe to say that west actually is a threat to Russia as the west is trying to topple their country through (economic) warfrare?

>copy and steal literally everything americans invented
>send it flying up in the air without actually checking if its safe because that's how much you don't give a shit about your own people
>still lost the space race

That must surely hurt.

> So it's safe to say that west actually is a threat to Russia
Imagine if you were a moron, who can only do one simple job and has no other sources of income. Would you call your employer a threat, or would you admit that it's all your fault for being a white nigger?

>copy and steal literally everything americans invented
As much as I hate the USSR (My family was Ukrainian aristocracy who didn't have time to get the fuck out of there, I'm sure you can infer how that turned out.) this statement is more than a little dishonest. Russia had many good scientists, that's one one the only things the had going for them. Unfortunately, their work was often politically suppressed, so it seems the commies managed to even ruin that for themselves. As much as commies like to call themselves rational atheists, they sure had a good time forcing ideology onto science. It's fun reading old Soviet science and math papers, where they had to justify experimental results and mathematical constructs using dialectical materialism and Marx.

add
>First pole in Space = USSR
to the list too

> Last pole in Space = USSR

Attached: dfgh.png (325x325, 42K)

S P E S S T I G G E R S

Attached: 1501889991420.jpg (1440x900, 206K)

>everything americans invented
Most of that stuff was invented by Germans.