Let's China and India colonize your country

>let's China and India colonize your country

Attached: 1456384817502.jpg (190x205, 14K)

With that grammar they might

Let is China and India colonize your country

70% of canadians support Trudeau.

Honestly chink and indian immigrants are smarter and better than old stock white Canadians imho. We really are getting their best in my experience. White Canadians are bushwhacking sons of bitches that were just put here as pawns by the crown to secure territory. Canada is a very new country and we didn’t fight an ideological war to set up a perfect white ethnostate like you did. White Canadian kids just want to fist fight eachother, smoke weed, and play video games while most Indian kids I know are headed for med school. It’s really not fair and I think we need to set up Indian reservations for white folks so we can preserve our rights and ride dirt bikes and get the gibs which we are owed.

No.

Let us China and India colonize your country.

>lets Mexico colonize the southern states

lettuce china and India colonize your country

70% of Canada do NOT support this teenage brained femme bot

Of course you do not support him, you are both polacks, but go out and ask for people what they think about him, all answers willl be "he is cool and progressive".

His approval rating is what Harper's was in 2014 just before the election.

That might happen in France but no around here.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-102255.png (1080x1920, 289K)

I work with several Canadians and they all believe this, Sad! WTF is wrong with canucks these days?

sure buddy, that's why these countries use scams to trade and never invent anything themselves

A total and complete 100% undeniable faggot.

Attached: 1516602613463.png (720x603, 638K)

Attached: tg.jpg (286x382, 20K)

this undoubtedly true most of the general public doesn't even what's happening to their country

how long you been in country chen?

Attached: chicoms again edition.png (280x274, 39K)

Who found out that the sum of all natural numbers is -1/12?

Attached: 1516069992797.jpg (724x269, 56K)

Did the same thing to the Indians before you. You are in for a fight.

Lmao well my experience in post secondary is most of the Indian kids are stinky lazy cheaters who really don't give a fuck . Indian people are the most judgmental rude stinky stuck up hack job corner cutting fucks I've ever met.

Nah I find it's more like. "Well I wasn't going to vote for Harper again"

you forgot ugly too

These boys objectively have better bodies than 95% of Sup Forums posters.

Attached: 1091B5C6-64FD-4A10-AA2E-1E1782D31542.png (858x486, 477K)

draftmywife guy?

Ugly, slow, loud, don't give a fuck about assimilation, taking all the driving jobs, always calling you buddy or friend, working at Tim Hortons getting my god damn order wrong everyfucking time. Getting mad when I tell them my orders wrong. Man fuck India. Fuck Punjabs. Dress wearing curry fucks

>draftmywife guy
I remember that op and was inspired by it - wish I could meet that Russian bot

Attached: SrkioF1.jpg (840x630, 51K)

indian smart jojojojojo in what world you are living?

trudeau visits germany

Attached: fine post.jpg (677x710, 32K)

I am a fucking pedophile.

I'd kill for abs that flat, tbqh

let it all out my friend, if you ever want to leave canada you're welcome here, spics are the same exact way but if you move to the midwest you'll hardly see any. IMO spics and indians are worse than niggers because niggers tend to keep to themselves when you give them their own space but indians and spics gravitate towards white people. They also all take in gibs while working 3 jobs so they can send their money back home

Actually he's lost a shit load of support with every demographic he catered to in his campaign. He's fucked himself over so badly that even far left progressive college aged kids and boomers who don't care about politics have turned on him in huge numbers. You wouldn't know that because you live in the middle east but that's what is actually going on here.

I know he likes to dress to what he believe the culture is but he won't dress as Hilter because it's pro white.

Who have a chance to be elected then after Trudeau then? An even more progressive guy I guess.

70% of Canadians fuck dogs

Attached: 1466986795248.png (665x459, 20K)

Probably Andrew Scheer. The conservative guy. He supported brexit and only wants to help Christian refugees

It's not just him, it's all western leaders. But, better to be replaced by chinkies than afriniggers

>he's actually lost alot of support

Doesn't mean anything at the polls. Liberals outmemed everyone by getting #stopharper trending with NDP and Liberals to split the vote, NDP dumb enough to go with it not realizing that people will "stop Harper" with the bigger of the two parties.

He was memed in. The next PM will also be memed in.

Actually as far as I've heard Andrew Scheer seems pretty popular. Given the choices of ladyboy trudeau for liberals, jagmeet singh (a literal street shitter) for ndp and scheer (a shady looking little jew) for conservative we're fucked either way. I hope the pendulum swings hard right after all the trudeau bullshit, it has regarding general public opinion but as far as what the politicians are running on they can't go full on right wing party or they will be buried in bad press and propaganda losing the major cities vote.

You should kill your appetite you fat fuck

>Import a million immigrants from Islamic countries
>Import a million immigrants from Buddhist countries
>Religious war ensues

Attached: image-2.jpg (1242x785, 709K)

>Liberals outmemed everyone by getting #stopharper trending with NDP and Liberals to split the vote, NDP dumb enough to go with it not realizing that people will "stop Harper" with the bigger of the two parties.

Very much accurate, but there's no Harper to stop this time. The Liberals fucked themselves by memeing on dudeweedlmao!! and stopping Harper but here we are now with no weed and no Harper, only the sideshow circus freak that is trudeau, and he will face the same problem as Harper had where people vote against him just to get him out. A lot of people say but muh immigrants will outvote everything but the fact of the matter is that the last election saw one of if not the lowest voter turnouts in history, and of that low turnout the liberals won with 39% of the vote. That's not only pathetic, but a good sign that there is a silent majority in Canada who now have dealt with the shenanigans of the left for long enough to go out and vote against them.

Let us

Ameriburg edumacation

Attached: 1520314811870.jpg (704x396, 44K)

They have the lowest majority ever with 38% seats.

proof that 70% of canadians are morons
same for us in germany with merkel, over 35% still support her.

Who is this semen demon?

The Chinks love turning rural white areas into Chinese shitholes.

At least the Indians stay in the cities.

The amount of cheating I saw from Indian people when I was in college was out of this fucking world. They barely even make an attempt to hide it. They're so blatant about it. And if something is set up in a way that they can't somehow cheat, then they just don't do it at all. If you can't cheat on it, it's not worth doing, I guess.

What's up with this picture?
Did Trudeau get a Switch?

No he watched his whole country get SHITTED.

Same here but it was asians at U of T. They have an entire network setup to help each other cheat.
Their degrees aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

I used to think no one hated us because we stay quiet and assimilate to local laws.