Boku no hero academia

regardless of whatever the hell her quirk is we can all agree that Eri is going to grow up completely fucked as a human being, right?

Like, she probably won't become any kind of villain, but she's been killed and brought back to life god knows how many times as a part of systematic abuse. If she doesn't turn out a criminal she'll still be overly creepy, eccentric, and without proper therapy an emotional wreck.

あああああああ!!

nope Deku will heal her with his dick

Daily reminder that Endeavor approves of Todotsuyu. Anti-mutants and anti-frogfags BTFO

Frog is closest to water.

So the child will have fire, ice, and water.

Endeavor is a lucky man indeed.

folllowing the anime logic she will grow up just fine to be a hero with a fucked up past

>we will never see Eri transfer into UA's Class-1A as a new main character
why live

Kacchako is the better ship since it's foundation is based on respect

These todoroki memes are getting out of hand

>the naked Todoroki dolls

Its an irrelevant ship

Tsuyu, much like Bakugou, is going to end up alone.

This is why characterfags of these two always try in insert them into relationships that make little sense, particular how they both like to think they can ruin Deku/Ochaco

wait, was not her quirk erasing other quirks? now can she rewind too?

no girls fight, no deaths, and now a "stakes no more" quirk. really, hori?

Do not bully Momo, it's not allowed

it's not bullying if she likes it.

Since it's inevitable that Endeavor is going to die, how is he going to and why?

Dabi and a pack of Noumus, or maybe Stain and a pack Noumus, or both, I'm not sure which I like more right now.

decapitation from Spinner's frankensword in one on one combat

The only adults in her life tried to either exploit her or abandon her. I mean her dad tried to molest her and that's why he ended up disappearing. So yeah, she'll end up fucked up.

So can someone explain to me what Eri's quirk is? Did she erase her dad with it? If so, why did she only separate OH and Time guy? Or did she not do that?

We'll get details next chapter, right now we only know what we saw

He is going to die when tomura stops sucking.

It rewinds something she touches to a previous state in its existance, she rewound her dad to her grandads dick juice and rewound OH and Shin before they fused

do you think we will have a big motherfucking twist at some point?

No he does not. He trying to find a person with a elemental quirk to push on his son. Preferably energy based.

This doesn't really make sense, because a person can't be reversed back to before they were even born. That would be like reversing a DVD by making it so the actors never worked on the movie.

>born
I mean concieved

Shame

After an emaciated and powerless All Might saves his life

The problem with having a "reversal" quirk is that it would allow All Might and Deku and Mirio to be healed. But the fact that this ability belonged to a villain, made me more relieved, because he would not accept to use it for that purpose. But now knowing that Eri has that same power made me completely sad.

He's going to die protecting his son

There's going to be some sort of catch to it, so I'm holding out judgement until we get a full explanation of how it works

Slips and falls while drunk and drowns in a puddle.

or she dies

why are they so cute?

That works too

Because this is an anime designed to appeal to normies and burgers.

Saving his worthless son from some bullshit villain he should have been able to solo.

>appeal to burgers
no wonder it's so much better than other anime

If Kaminari was a girl, he'd be perfect to breed with Shoto.

Or she gets "quirkless" shot by Toga

I love them all

>said the hypocrite moefag whose saccharine SoLs are made to appeal to salarymen and NEETs.

> I hope Mirio dies
> I hope Mirio will at least stay quirkless
> I hope Eri does not cure Miri

I love Tintin, but I'm afraid that all his participation will be pointless.

I could see it, at least she'd be happy

reminder you share a board with degenerate people who find this arousing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>SOL shit

If it doesn't have a volume of bloodshed equivalent to Evangelion, FOTNS, or GITS, I don't watch it, you emasculated faggot.

>you will never be made gay by best side qt

>Evangelion

Because they're a bunch of dorks

He'll probably go all-out and look really cool before dying while protecting Shouto and some other 1-A kids from Shiggy and Co. once they get their shit together and become actually dangerous villains. Shiggy will probably show that he has multiple quirks from AfO or some of fuckery to pull it off. Then we'll get some spiel about how he regrets what he did to his family but doesn't expect or want to be forgiven, and Shouto will decide to get better at using his fire or something, while everyone else acknowledges that he was truly THE MOST PASSIONATE HERO.

I love all of these characters so much.
I love these side characters more than I love the main characters in most other anime.

>her quirk can literally transform you into your father's semen into your mom's egg
the fetishes write themselves

Can't handle it, faggot?

Here, this should make you feel better.

If Eri's quirk just rewinds, that means that the quirk bullets don't erase quirks, but rewind them to a time before they existed.
Mirio just has to wait 4 years tops before his quirk manifests again.

Futurama did that a decade ago.

eri is pure, leave her alone

Just admit you have a fetish for "messed up" girls.

that would make sence

Do you think Overhaul fixed her hymen after he raped her?

Why should he? Broken girls are the best and easiest.

if Eri grows up to be a fucked adult, just what specific brand of fucked would she be?

Because he could probably pimp 'virgins' out for a higher price.

Stain thinks he's a vaccine, or an antibiotic, or whatever you use to strengthen your immune system.
As Standhel, he was attacking the symptom, villains. But when Knuckleduster said that shit about resolve, he realized that he should've been going after the problem itself. Stain concluded that one hero can't deal with all of the villains, and that it takes a world of true heroes, but that can't be accomplished unless they have an incentive to stop being phonies.
He's culling the weak, phony heroes with no resolve, and leaving only the true heroes. Getting punched was more of a wakeup call than anything.

>The problem with having a "reversal" quirk is that it would allow All Might and Deku and Mirio to be healed
>It rewinds something she touches to a previous state in its existance, she rewound her dad to her grandads dick juice and rewound OH and Shin before they fused

Where in that do you see that it healed anyone?

Overhaul is a great and loving dad, it's time to stop the lies.
The little shit should be grateful especially after what she did to her actual father.

The sympathetic kind. It's hard to not feel sorry for her.

>Being this degenerate.

Are you sure he didn't cuck the man who raised her, they do have vaguely similar quirks.

>Deku plushie
Bullshit, she is fixiated to tintin, hell, she immediately grabbed his cape without thinking.

The quite kind who always looks like a kicked puppy and constantly reads those picture books meant for tikes.

this is an a dimension in wich OH isnt a faggot

we don't know how old Overhaul is, or what Eri's father or mother look like. Hell we barely know what bossman looks like.

Let me clue you in on some details people seem to be forgetting.

>Eri's name means destruction, this has been pointed out months ago because an user realized that Hori used a different Kanji from what Eri usually means, blessing, as another way he uses their names as a pun towards how their quirk works
>We find out this chapter that when she used her quirk her father disappeared, rats were reverted into cells and Overhaul separated from Nemonto
>Because of the term "rewind" is used people assume this is a time based quirk that can heal Sir and Mirio obviously ignoring the context clues and the fact that her name means destruction

In short everyone is shitposting so you should just wait until Thursday/Friday to see Hori explain himself.

>people still think that eri's quirk is rewind

it makes you wonder though what makes her quirk so impressive to overhaul. I mean he can destroy things too.

I can't wait for the epilogue where Deku finally masters OfA, only for his #1 hero status to be stolen by Mirio who just recovered his quirk

>moves very awkwardly
>stares at people but never at their eyes
>always talks in a hushed whisper, like someone'll beat her if she gets too loud
>eye bags
>very touchy feely with people who are basically strangers
>very emotionally immature; still has to have people check her closet and under her bed for monsters

And all it took for that paradigm shift was an old dude punching him in the face. Now he's culling the phonies, of which Tensei is one of them. Somehow All Might is also the only one who is not a phony (or at least just the only one who is allowed to "defeat" him).

It just doesn't mesh (to me, at least). Okay so he dropped out of high school and made soapbox speeches. Okay fine. He spent the next 10 years gitting gud. His resolve is strong. He knows he wants to "revive heroics". He is determined. Great.

But all it takes to tick him into KILLING heroes is an old dude punching him in the face with no buildup prior to that event. Which I can't derive any emotional impact from given everything else I know.

Its the opposite. Overhaul can restructure and breakdown any given object while Eri can completely reverse it to its base level.

>tfw the first 4

Shit's hard, I'll tell you what.

oh no this anime is TOO AGRESSIVE AND BAD AND SCARY AND GORY i cant handle it!!!! mr user please teach me the ways of courage in order to withstand an animation!!!

Overhaul is a better quirk than Reversal would be.
>Molecular restructuring
Vs
>Limited reversing
There going to give Reversal some big limitations, but Overhaul can basically do the same thing to a lesser extent + fuck with shit at the molecular level.

You're still trying to force this huh

So what, does Deku and Ochako don't have respect for one another? Or Bakugou and Kirishima? Or anyone in the class(minus Mineta) with everyone? They all respect each other

Oh yeah this old man reminds me, its Kirishima's birthday

She rewinded like 30 years worth of life from her dad. Overhaul can't revive dead people after too long

Nah. She's gonna be Kouta's protectorate and she will be one of the only 2 people he's gentle with. In turn he'll keep her from going batshit.

No she'll be fine. The chances of meeting someone with Overhaul's quirk or a plaguemask to trigger her are pretty low.

I can see him dying fighting a huge wave of kendouNoumus while protecting/leting escape Shoto and co, like easily beating the first ones, but as they grow in number the shit becomes hard and hard and hard until he yells the kids to run/reach the boss room/etc and Shoto giving him the last sigh and then he dies offscreen as a hero who gave his life for them.

Is that Kirishima's dad? What a healthy familial bond. I hope they're happy.

So how will Mirio regain his quirk? Or is the author seriously going to make him lose his quirk for good? Will Deku offer to give One For All to Mirio after seeing his heroics?

>metric fuckton of villains
>everyone hopelessly outnumbered
>Despair.jpg
>Endeavor tells them to go
>they say he'll die
>Endeavor says that's fine as long as everyone else makes it out safe
>"Because I am a hero.

No its that old dude that Kirishima helped in chapter 133

That's actually hot. I really hope Erogreentextfag can make the next part where you are the one fingering Kendou's ass and stuff.

the respect thing always confuses me because of the reveal immediately after the match seems to kind of invalidate it. bakugo was being cautious of ochako because he thought deku gave her a strategy, not because he respected ochako.

And now Kirishima has a fan. That's great.

Froppy is for blasty boy only

Probably some dumb shit where Eri will rewind Mirio until just before he lost his quirk.

>Deku and Ochako don't have respect for one another
They don't. What has Deku done that shows he respects Ochako? Nothing. Bakugo gave her a fair fight and respects her while Deku hasn't.

I don't think it invalid it. If anything, that moment was before the infamous "where do you see fragile?" line. He learned the strategy she used was her own, not Deku's, so he gained respect for her for that. still don't ship it since thats is only one of their two interactions and bakushima owns my ass