Which country is objectively the greatest in europe

my vote is for italy

>rome
>byzantine
>holy roman empire
>reneissance
>fascism and futurism

no other country has been so consistently influential. italy may just be the greatest country on planet earth

Attached: IMG_0769.png (343x429, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andorra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Britain

Good choice boi, i'd say the Greeks had their fair share of greatness. Today is a different story though, objectively speaking I would say Germany, lets face it, most people think of Europe, from outside it's political borders, they think of Germany and Nazis. Got to love short term memory syndrome eh?

one nation built two of the greatest empires, and destroyed them them selves, all cause they went jew.

kek

Switzerland.

i wouldn't specificaly single it out to one country, i believe the two most influencial european peoples are celtic and germanic peoples. But in any case, long live italy

Italy is an outstanding country with a great history and people, it's a shame nonentities on this board like to shit on it

Old Germany.

It sucks dick nowadays, cute girls though.

Attached: italy.jpg (750x460, 40K)

It has a brighter future than your country :-)

No european project it's believable without us, it's a fact.

Not really no.

>lowest birth rates in Europe
>all educated people move to Northern Europe
>economy in shambles
>completely invaded by niggers, most cities don't even look European anymore
>rampant corruption and inefficient political system makes any democratic change impossible (I know Sup Forums got excited about the last election as if it will change anything, pitifully bluepilled)

I mean Sweden is fucked aswell but it will last a bit longer than Italy.

I LOVE MY DICK SUCKED. what do's?

Isn't your wife

whats the most based province in your opinion

>byzantine
so, turkey?
>holy roman empire
>italy
Which is why it is called the "holy roman empire of germany"
+1. switzerland is like germany, except that they haven't succumbed to the pseudodemocrats.

not this hell hole pictured.

Most of small town America looks like shit compared to towns like these

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 253K)

>holy roman empire of germany

aka when you got conquered by your superiors

Austrians?

>the pope
>austrian

the eternal american everyone

Those building look like shit. They're all crumbling, dilapidated structures. It's like nothing new has been built there for over 600 years.

You must he joking

Wales.

Attached: Llanrwst.jpg (1200x843, 1.19M)

>holy roman empire
The absolute state of the average polsters grasp on history

Romans were conquered by superior Germanics
t.italian noble that can trace his lineage back to Charlemagne

"El abominacion..." education everyone

Better than new boring shit holes like these

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

the greatest....

hmm possibly italy yes. Best mix of non-degeneracy and respectable history

South Sudan

The Pope didn't conquer anything, he merely put the crown of Charlemagnes head after Charlemagne had saved him from the Lombards

Germany

All white european countries are and were important. But if you go by civilization, europe's and world impact, history. it's between Italy, France, Britain, Greece, Portugal, Spain and then maybe Germany, Russia and Netherlands

Attached: worldaa673940mpact_1ountries_wcivilization8384.png (1560x1028, 344K)

Austria Hungary was the best with the greatest potential.

it's unironically the countries that are the most pozzed. England, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, etc. they're cucked a reason, they're magnets to shitskins because of the superior quality of life that stems from the work ethic of its inhabitants.

>Last surviving part of the Roman Empire
>Most ancient republic still surviving
>Not in the EU but using Euros because they can
>Gun shops everywere
>No normie president like other republics but two consules like ancient romans
>They have only a mountain and call it Mt. Titanus
>Fiscal paradise
>Founded by a Saint under the roman empire
>Citizenship strictly given by Jus Sanguinis or 20 years of continuous residence

Attached: smcolor.gif (645x705, 42K)

not accurate at all

What a dumb fucking image kill urself

america

unification was a mistake

Attached: two sicilies.png (1200x800, 282K)

Eastern Europe best country

>gauls, ibers, celts, anglos, germanics, nordics
>relevant to the world in any way other than being destroyers and ruiners of civilization

Attached: 02a2619e1ce8c9c95682cfd3b5c4eb0b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

From a historical perspective you can't go wrong with choosing Italy. They've done it all at some point.

So tell me why it's not accurate?

This is accurate.

Attached: 1515763923437.png (1560x1028, 348K)

Keep dreaming Sven.

England isn't in the Maximum Impact group? Clown, the reason whites are now worldwide is down to Anglos. The fact that European people have places they can go to like Canada, the US, Australia and NZ, is solely down to Anglos. English is the language of Europe, and English Law is virtually International Law.

Britain
>Their native language is now the global language
>Created the largest empire in human history
>abolished slavery
>started the industrial revolution
>Great influence in science and culture
>Started the development of modern democracies

>rome
>byzantine
Literally the same thing
>HRE
Member states until they told HRE to fuck off
>fascism and futurism
Lol futurism is a big giant piece of AWD tier shit. Fascism is ok
>renaissance
Agree with you 65 percent. Without Greek Roman refugees it wouldnt be the way it was.

Actually it's because spaniards, you just picked up left overs of them after they decade because of silver and gold inflation

Rome is responsible for spreading cuckstianity throughout Europe and Italians were nothing but a burden on the Reich, fuck those greasy mutts.

Anglos are also the reason why US even exists and its a mutt infested shithole

Attached: imgay.jpg (1024x1024, 93K)

Lol no

>Rome
>Byzantine Empire
>Literally the same thing

La creatura

>Rome spread cuckstianity
Historically illiterate NeetSoc found
"Cuckstianity" must be so cucked that it ended up taking over the Roman Empire. Funny how that happens.

Attached: 1520387028722.jpg (715x449, 32K)

Byzantium IS Rome you historically illiterate shitstain

How come England, Portugal and Spain are not on maximum impact and empires, when they were the ones from europe that had the biggest empires on earth? England's history speaks for itself, also industrial revolution, Portugal was the first country in the world to have colonies in 5 different continents, the first global empire to spread christianinty and westen civilization acrdso the globe. Spain was also as relevant as Britain.

kys muhammad

Attached: youfaggot.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Imagine being this historically retarded. Byzantium is just what we call them for sake of distinguishing them. They still called themselves Roman and called themselves the Roman Empire.

Roman Empire and post-Christ Byzantine Empire are not the same thing.

They literally are. That's like saying 18th century France and 21st Century France are different countries

Attached: image-6.jpg (750x560, 482K)

take away german, add spain england and portugal

The term Byzantine Empire was invented by the Italians because they don't want to admit that the Roman Empire fell to the Muslim Ottoman Turks.

>18th century to 21st century is the same as 500BC and 1400AD
Byzantium had basically fuck all to do with the actual Rome of the Brutii, Scipii and the Italics who built the Republic and early Empire, not the same people, language or religion, just some vague link of an empire who had been murdering its elites and replacing them with warlords for centuries already.
Nothing against Byzantines but it's ridiculous to put under "Roman" such different things.

Attached: 1478554962069.jpg (285x285, 6K)

Wow it's almost like maintaining a huge Empire means you have to have changes and deal with a variety of different peoples and things. According to you the late Roman Empire wasn't actually the Roman Empire either because it changed compared to the Roman Republic. What kind of retarded logic is this? So to you the only actual Empire that has ever existed is China? This whole thing here is the Roman Empire even though it is split, it was split for the sake of administration. Just because one side fell doesn't mean the whole Roman Empire stopped existing.

Attached: East-West-Roman-Empire.jpg (873x588, 43K)

>guys, this is a crumbling dilapidated structure. looks like nothing new has been built here.
>*tears it down to build a walmart*
>*sniffs* ah, progress

Attached: 20050722105843_colosseum at night.jpg (800x532, 136K)

you answered yourself, a "state" can change itself so much to survive to come to a point that it doesn't resemble its predecessors in almost anything except some vague claim of legitimacy
doesn't change the fact, which you ignored, of how Byzantines and actual Romans were different peoples, with different tongues and religion, and that Byzantines have fuck all to do with the Italic elites that made Rome what it was

I would contest that. Obviously the Byzantine had a Greek dominated influence; but the government and much of the military and social structures were Roman in nature

No the Krauts invented the term Byzantine Empire, coz they were butthurt at their Reich not being considere Roman outside of G*Rmany.

Conquered by ourselfs?

Late Roman inspired, sure. Roman influence went beyond even its borders and existence, just look at the west.

Also believe it or not but the original Romans most likely came from Greece and they were heavily influenced by the Greeks. Most noble Roman families spoke Greek and Latin. Their entire culture was formed off of Greek and their own influences as well as people around them.

From the very beginning Romans would take aspects of other cultures and integrate it into their own even during the early Republic. They based their swords off Celtics, their helmets off Gallic ones. They're famous for winning the First Punic War by taking a Carthaginian shipwreck and creating a fleet out of it then using their designs from then on. Rome always had a history of integration and of Greek influence.

Attached: julius-caesar-large-56a61c275f9b58b7d0dff698.jpg (768x533, 73K)

>Also believe it or not but the original Romans most likely came from Greece
opinion discarded

Attached: catone.jpg (686x750, 211K)

The Roman aristocrats spoke Greek and were heavily influenced by their culture and the Roman Empire adopted Christianity before the Empire was even split. Romans would take various Gods of other cultures and integrate them into their religion. Sorry but you're just retarded.

>7th biggest economy in the world despite having a tiny surface/population and zero natural resources.
>Highest mean IQ and brain size in Yurop.
>It sux.

The absolute state of Swedenstan.

Attached: mTpMmpM.png (1166x674, 144K)

late Roman aristocrats who would've been considered degenerate by their predecessors, yes
and not only that, but that's pretty much irrelevant, Greek was the lingua franca of culture not unlike english is our lingua franca, doesn't mean I am suddenly much closer to the english
sorry but you are just mentally handicapped, like every typical amerimutt

You're actually retarded. Amazing, well apparently I'm not American according to you since I'm not wearing a wig and because my founders would have thought of me being degenerate.

well you aren't totally off, you do resemble more like a judeo negroid type than the founders of your nation whose name you carry

kek, talk about the pot calling the kettle black

you're both disgusting mutts

Attached: italians are white.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

those peoples are native here though, stop projecting mutt

I love how Eurotards always think the end all be all showstopper is calling an American a mutt. Maybe if you say it enough my skin will magically turn black.

Attached: 1519312896832.jpg (671x620, 88K)

ITT a bunch of “we wuz romans” schooling us on roman history while italians are forced to study latin and roman history for 5 years

>those peoples are native here though, stop projecting mutt

Attached: modern italians.jpg (713x528, 44K)

whoah nice memes dude

Attached: 1518624395703.jpg (1064x1024, 215K)

Why they’re so obsessed with us?

it's similar to the obsession of negroids over Egyptians, something like that, with the same mentality behind it

>this kills the medlet rapebaby

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Attached: 1503724968332.png (1529x1938, 3.45M)

oh whoah the same laughable nordicist source debunked over and over again that doesn't even say anything, totally didn't expect that

Attached: 1504849780739.jpg (1279x4410, 1.82M)

How is Russia not green?
It sure as hell is more important than Portugal Spain and France . It's on the same level as Germany, Britain and old Italy

It was never debunked. This is what the original Romans looked like. Nothing like the greasy little goblinos populating that peninsula today.

Attached: b65c507901649d0ad20144b761370848.jpg (768x1024, 489K)

nice fantasies dude, truly a negroid tier people you are

Attached: Pl. 4.jpg (1599x2007, 3.28M)

If you count Britiain as a European country then it's no contest.
If not, then probably Germany.

Pretty

there's plenty of blondes and blue eyed people in italy soi even if he was blonde and blue eyed it desn't mean he hadn't italian roots

why wouldnt you?
And when we say Britain was important then we are talking about England only, and definitely not Scotland or Wales

Show your flag you D&C mapuche mehicano goblin.

>swede rushes to the defense of arab mutts

writes itself desu

>Calling italians arabs
>Swede-bashing

Serious case of niggerdom or just a mehtizo-goblino? Which is it?

nah

Attached: Historical impact.png (1560x1028, 343K)

Andorra,a white ethnostate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andorra

The Netherlands. We are germans without autism and we have many windmills.