Oregairu thread

When did you realize that Yui Yuigahama is the purest and best option for the 8man?

If you want to get Freudian, just compare the mothers of Yui and Yukino for an eye into the future. The choice is clear.

No denying that friend. She is the best girl by far and will ultimately win.

She's a perfectly fine ending, but not good enough to satisfy the stringent demands of the series. I'd choose Yui in a heartbreak but the characters made everything so difficult.

Purest is Komachi. Best option is Saika

Yui will probably win, Yukino only likes Chads considering she's a Stacey herself.

Perhaps you're right. Sensei is the most natural and telegraphed conclusion of the series, as a result of 8man's indecision and ongoing affection for her.

>Sensei is the most natural and telegraphed conclusion of the series, as a result of 8man's indecision and ongoing affection for her.
We'll never get it, user, God has abandoned us and will not hear our prayers.

Too bad Miura will win the Hayatebowl.

Why would women in her late 20s to early 30s be in a relationship with a former student who just turned 18 and is going through romantic problems?

I hope not, Hayakino is my OTP, they look so cute together.

BECAUSE THAT IS THE MOST PURE RELATIONSHIP POSSIBLE, user

He hates her tho lol

And he's gay.

It must suck to be Hachiman, be in love with Yukino and yet she only see's him as a brother.

final novel fucking when?

It was postponed indefinitely by WW.

He knew there was no way out but Sensei and is flaking over it.

But he said he was going to finish it recently

>soon

We've seen this before.

Is this true, I just picked this series up and if I get a never ending cliff hanger I'm gonna just stop where I am

Don't stop pl0x you'll love it and all of Sensei's glory

WW is a good writer. The end will come.

how about the imouto route

Nah. Yukino won't become like her cunt mother. Yukino isn't an arrogant high-class-wannabe.
Yui would be a good wife, but not a good mother. She is dumb and can't do shit, she is unreliable.
Hachiman want to be a house husband nigga

Yuipollfag is more pathetic than usual as of late.

>Hachiman want to be a house husband nigga
Only because he wanted to be lazy. He's not going to be a househusband. And being a good mother is an acquired skill.