Look out, folks. Ron Perlman is mad. It's personal

Attached: Clipboard01.png (592x459, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2UGAbEM6a7o
youtube.com/watch?v=owPSi34EyeQ
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
youtube.com/user/zionget
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, so he's Jewish this week, not a "Fellow White Man".

Oy Vey.

I just pictured him screaming this in one of his movies and I cringe so hard my shoulders slumped.

this guy, samuel jackson, and all these other hollywood actor fake-tough guys really need to stop talking in character on their twitter accounts. it's sad and embarrassing.

>I'M A CELEBRITY AND MY OPINIONS MATTER

Attached: 1510146174992.jpg (476x477, 22K)

I mean I like Hellboy but he's acting like a faggot.

First thought Putin must have attacked monkeys

Why does he call himself a Jew when that monsterously racist ideology labels his children worse than holocaust?

Attached: golda_meir_worse_than_holocaust.jpg (500x290, 31K)

Hey Ron Pearlman, I would give a shit but you all "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"'D the empathy right out of me.
Maybe you should tell the Jews to stop fucking around, Ron.

No Tatars are offended?

>Semitic kvetching
Oy vey, shut it down, goy!

Oy Vey

(((Perlman)))

Oi, it's anuda shoah!

Attached: jew types.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Tarter sauce?

I don't get it. What is so offensive about it?

jews really hate being called out

Kind of funny. I still like Ronny's acting.

>Maybe they're Ukrainians, Tatars, Jews with Russian citizenship
Brighton Beach BTFO

This lol

Kek

one does not simply name the jew in jewland.

Kek

Jews feel threatened about losing their power over America.

Don't be that guy (((Perlman)))

Whether he is aware or not; the subject matter and the way he worded his tweet directs his anger at BHO. Dumb monkey.

Still, he probably ought to STFU before Clint Eastwood comes along and cleans his clock on the red carpet at some event.

Angry gorilla-man at it again.

Attached: 1496255203059.gif (499x380, 172K)

When did Putin attack the wests way of life or democracy? So far the only thing he's done really is oppress people in his own country.

Reminder this is why he's so angry all the time. Stupid gorilla looking kike.

Attached: 81765810.jpg (612x402, 40K)

He must have nigger inside him,,, look at his ethnoEugenic facial features

Vid related to censorship
youtu.be/2UGAbEM6a7o

Attached: 00003.gif (270x310, 1.94M)

>Putin says Jews...

He mentioned several ethnic groups which live in Russia but of-fucking-course the US media put the most obviously bait one in the title.

>”But now... Now it’s fucking personal!”

Cringe

Who cares about this wannabe tough guy faggot sissy liberal?

You’re not actually Hellboy, you’re a fucking drama student who went to art school.

kys Jew.

dios mio....

One might think a serious contender for “ugliest man in America” might attempt to keep his face out of the news...

Jews
Jews never change

WE ARE A REPUBLIC
GODDAMN IT

>it could of be Ukrainians
ok
>Tartars
ok
>Jews...
OY VEY

>calls out jews being where they don't belong
>jews get upset

Attached: 1494843486593.jpg (400x176, 13K)

wait, i thought he died?

El Goblino Familia de Los Jewrrilla

>now its fucking personal

somehow its not personal when white people are attacked but when globalists are then it is..... really makes ya think

like pottery

Attached: 1520628848628.jpg (737x554, 419K)

Fucking jews.

Scary.

Of course he is. What business does he work in.

I love that it is an objective fact that Jews Control the MSM and push an exclusively Jew centric Message.

(For example a super majority of white males votes for trump but the MSM made it look like nobody would.)

But we all must fastidiously pretend this is not the case. And instead believe without evidence that russia is in fact controlling the narritive.

The doublethink is real.

I love how russians now claim Ukrainians are a distinct ethnic minority when they spent ages shilling the idea that Ukrainians are basically russian rednecks

It looks like Ron deleted his more controversial tweet of "RON NO LIKE! HIT WITH HIT-STICK! ANGER BIG LIKE MAMMOTH AAAAAAGGAGAAAAAA!"

ITS RACE WAR NOW. REMOVE ALL JEWS OR REMOVE ALL CHRISTIANS. ITS NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=owPSi34EyeQ

...I don't think what Putin said was offensive.

Ron Perlman looks like Will Ferrell with like 5 extra chromosomes.

>Race war
>Remove all Christians
>Race
>Christians

Pajeet, did you not poo this morning?

Ah that's who he plays I knew he was an actor.

I can't believe the meme is real. Jews really get pissed off when you name them

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you!

This asshole is just trying to be relevant again and its pathetic, shit actor shit person

Who the fuck even cares about this guy, all I know him for is doing some voice on fallout and playing a shitty character in a bibo game, which ironically, has his character work with a corrupt republican

>(((our democracy)))
Well at least this kike admitts about his fucking democracy.

You’re not allowed to talk about the masters

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

You must never speak about jews in jooland.
They do not exist, and if they secretly do, they are always to be held in the highest esteem and viewed as superior in every way.
They are like YHWH, never speak their name.

>Ron Perlman
>an anti-white, anti-Trump, anti-Putin "white" Jew who looks like a nigger and married a literal one to create the Amerimutt meme
>pretends to be badass then gets triggered because he heard the word "Jew"

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Attached: 1477047060405.jpg (800x539, 85K)

Russian jews don't give a shit what Putin says. Only American jews are freaking out. Burgers have some strange breed of jews there

Russian Jews don’t rule the world, American ones do.

The neurotic jew stereotype is quite real
These people unironically think another shoah is imminent and are doing everything they can to stop it
The irony is that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy

HOO BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT

Attached: 1520778310326.jpg (300x168, 6K)

He's a shapeshifter, of course.

You watch your mouth goyim

>celebrity
Never heard of him

Sounds like you.

>[OY VEY INTENSIFIES]
I like how it's not "American" way of life and democracy, but (((our))). And it wasn't even about jews, bur about how we don't know who it was or even IF was, yet jews cry in pain. Way to expose yourself, "globalists".

i never wanted to know hellboy was a giant faggot. you ruined me Sup Forums

>the golem is butthurt again
>lets post it to Sup Forums

>my childhood was a story told to me by jews
>i'm shocked to find out it was all garbage

That's because Putin knows how to put them in their place. America doesn't and they run the show there.

After 1917 Jews completely took over Russia with Jews like Trotsky, Zinoviev, Kaganovich, Lenin, Ehrenburg, Yagoda, etc. running the show and starting their reign of terror. From 1948 on Jews began to be heavily excluded from any kind of leadership or professional role when Stalin turned on them in Russia. The Soviet Union became hostile to Israel.

Meanwhile, in the US, many Jews were wealthy from 1917 to 1948. In the mid-late 1940s, Jews began gaining access to university slots and positions of power in the USA that they had never held before, and basically took over in the 60s.

Now Jews have more power over the US than they do Russia. That's why we constantly hear "MUH RUSSIA" "MUH PUTIN" in the Jewish-owned Western media. Because they have less control over Russia than the US government and economy. And they see Russia as a threat against their global hegemony.

Attached: quote-a-country-has-the-jews-it-deserves-just-as-mosquitoes-can-thrive-and-settle-only-in-swamps-cor (850x400, 67K)

(((our democracy)))

Attached: kVB6s7j-Lss.jpg (1280x769, 136K)

I have, he's the one who (((played))) the retard in
>La cité des enfants perdus
haven't really heard about him since though
>one hit wonder?

Attached: y.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Russia have plenty of jews in power. Putin himself is half jew probably. I actually know some jews that despise Israel and America and love Russia. So I honestly don't know how to explain this. Russia is a strange place.

These low IQ actors should know when to shut their mouths

They sound so fucking dumb talking about politics when their job is literally to pretend to be someone else

Lmfao

That explains a lot

Ron still kicks ass. Faggot altrighters ain't gonna change that opinion.
America first = nazis out

"Jewish" is a culture
"Jewish" is a race
"Jewish" is a religion
"I'm actually white"

Attached: shell_game.jpg (456x226, 13K)

I'm not alt-right, I'm not a Nazi, and Ron Perlman sounds like a fucking idiot.

It's a hate crime to point out the fact that someone is Jewish in America.

Attached: seriousactor.jpg (791x579, 108K)

Hm, it almost seems he identifies more with Jews on the other side of the world than with "his" democracy and country.
Nah, must be my imagination.

So whens he going to give back all the paychecks he got as a white dude working in hollywood

But much less than America, and much less than before Putin got in power.

In the 90s, after the fall of the USSR, Russia was controlled by 3 Rothschild criminal managers - Berezovsky for banking and politics, Gusinsky for media and Khodorkovsky for resources.

Of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish: Berezovsky, Vladimir Guzinsky, Alexander Smolensky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Friedman and Valery Malkin

theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1

Now:

Berezovsky - dead
Gusinsky - kicked out
Khodorkovsky - thrown to jail, later kicked out
Magnitsky - dead
William Browder - kicked out

And the ones remaining like Abramovich stay put.

Now the biggest bank in Russia which is 51% government-owned is run by a German named Herman Gref. Putin paid of the Russia's debt to Paris & London Club of creditors (Rothschild firm)

They just hate any leader who has control over their nation and doesn't let them run the whole show and economically strangle the economy.

>Putin himself is half jew probably.
No that's just a baseless rumor.

>So I honestly don't know how to explain this.
Could it be that they're Christian Jews? Because Brother Nathaniel is like that.

youtube.com/user/zionget

Attached: 1508926617632.png (1486x846, 950K)

Attached: 1515217901433.jpg (478x458, 38K)

Sorry Ron, we're onto you kikes and your schemes now. The internet broke your control over media.

((our))
KYS you ugly kike

Attached: 1499642959814m.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

It's funny how Jews constantly push the idea that the USA is a democracy, when it's actually a republic.

Twitter, the best thing to happen to Goys since Jesus went rogue.

Why are actors so abysmally retarded?

Oy vey that bad goy Putin’s is attacking us poor minority Jews. Wot do fellow goyim.

I liked the Jewish mobster he played in "Drive (2011)"

cool

OY VEY! What does it mean! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html

Is mummy awakening the sleeping giant?

Attached: two sides of the same shekel.png (575x602, 285K)

Hellboy. Also Alien 4. And some other movies. Actually liked him. Didn't bother he was Jewish. But now he spergs out. #hetoo Sad!

Attached: 4D chess.jpg (1160x629, 240K)