Restaurants that support President Trump

Listen, I know a lot of you are Millenials and you'll eat whatever Bourdain tells you to eat but you should really give Applebees another chance. Pic related is my lunch today and frankly, I was wowed.

>10 oz sirloin, medium well with herbed butter -perfection!
>Loaded tots and a side of fries, hot cruchible and fresh
>polite portion of fried onion straws to crown the steak
>Dr. Pepper on request

I was able to complete my business lunch and be totally satisfied with my meal. All for less than $18.

Why do people hate on "Bees?"
This is damn near a 5 star experience in Asia. Don't be memes. Give Applebees a try.

Attached: IMG_3977.jpg (726x1024, 573K)

fuck off advertisement nigger.

You're the real nigger for not knowing a great deal when you see one.

Enjoy your food stamp Buffet

you are eating garbage and think you won, somehow?

It's very quality food at a based price. Why is this so hard to get?

quality food does not include dr pepper and deep fried food in shitty vegetable oil.

Go out and buy a good quality peanut oil, coconut oil and fry your food...then come back to tell me that eating industrial waste is somehow quality...it is not.

I don't hate the US, hell, I went to uni over in your country but can't believe that you guys have no idea what quality food really is. You literally eat fucking garbage and call it quality. It is not. In our corporate psycho world, eating healthy requires you to know how to cook, no eat at a restaurant.

restaurants are based on profit, nothing else, that is how they stay open and sell franchises. They don't have "healthy practices" in mind.

I'm tired of this Jew rhetoric on Sup Forums, modz plz ban

I broke no rules, your post and advertising is the cancer over here that will get you banned.

Applebees has given me diarrhea literally EVERY fucking time I've gone there. No thanks Shlomo.

Post this shit to /b fag.

Sage

don't sage, fucking report

You got a love the sage fags coming out of the woodwork. I was just trying to have a legitimate discussion about Applebee's and President Trump

>blaming the chain that most everyone seems to be fine with, instead of your local establishment

my guess is you live in a super rural area, and dont get out often.

Applebees is a fucking dump. Stop being a nigger.

I'm not blaming you for being a fucking idiot. But it sounds like you need to expand and try Applebee's again. Why not hell down at the base this afternoon for lunch? They have this cool new concept with boneless buffalo tenders that's really neat. All for $6.99

>I was just trying to have a legitimate discussion about Applebee's and President Trump
No, you weren't. You should like you're larping as a shill.
No one I know has liked Applebees in years. I hope you go broke.

the last time I went to apple bees I was served a rotten chicken breast and a dirty fork with cilantro still stuck on it to eat.
nasty

The last time I went there I was served an order of potato skins by a lovely biracial woman. My night couldn't have gone better

/thread
do not bump

i do enjoy the quesadilla burger, thats pretty good. its honestly not that bad as you guys make it. i wish they had higher quality ingredients.

i really dug their chicken tenders until for some inexplicible reason, they changed their batter to one youd use to fry fish.

i like applebees but it will be a long time beforei forgive them for changing their batter to that, and thinking it was ok...

>that feel when you dip your tender and the breading actually sticks to the sauce and falls apart
>tfw you take a bite and get half the batter, while youre stuck holding what looks like a dog penis of chicken tender glistening naked in the glow of a low hanging lamp

grr.

>paying someone to cook and bring you food
>2018
Kek