The Greater Israel Plan

Aka The Yinon Plan
1) destabilize europe by mass immigration
2) weaken neighboring middle eastern countries by the emmigration of military-aged men, leaving behind defenseless women and children with little ability to defend themselves
3) continue to pursue conflicts with Iran
4) try to incite the US to aid Israel in their fight with Iran, dragging us into WWIII and wasting our men and resources, also simultaneously weakening the US
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-10/watch-colonel-says-israel-dragging-united-states-world-war-iii

Attached: The-Oded-Yinon-Plan.jpg (1024x650, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicoer.com/article/NA/20170612/LOCAL1/170619942
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/trump-controlled-by-mossad/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-iii/
forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05/16/israeli-researcher-challenges-jewish-dna-links-to-israel-calls-those-who-disagree-nazi-sympathizers/#28d2c94228bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it doesn't work.

That is their God-given land anyways. They will end up having though not be any human concocted plan. God will not let man steal His glory. The U.S. is going to fall economically, crushed under immense debt and societal degeneration.

the nose is great on this one

Hopefully Trump gets us out of all this bullshit

t. Boomer

Attached: 1472679789463.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

he literally typed that with his nose.

Your banter won't change a single iota of how this will all play out. Everything I've said is 100% truth.

>invade more land than you can possibly populate
>can't genocide the entire population of the invaded land so you have no choice but to live with them
>fast forward 50 years and mixed breeding has destroyed your jewish people for good
Just the way god intended?

You know, it would probably be better than what it is now.

lets do this. This will be a great war.

>Last year, a top Israeli general tasked with writing his country’s defense policy admitted that Israel cannot take on Iran’s military alone if the day should come that the regional powers face off in a direct military confrontation, saying they would need to rely on the U.S. for assistance

Attached: Yinon.png (640x219, 103K)

that does make it sound more palatable

>But why is there a danger that the U.S. will be dragged into this war, and why does Israel need America’s help? As Wilkerson explains:
>“I believe the answer is fairly clear once you push aside the cobwebs that surround it. The legitimacy of great power is what I call it. And that is precisely what Netanyahu and Lieberman desire.
>“It’s also what Riyadh desires, especially with the new boy king Mohammed bin Salman, now an erstwhile ally of Israel.
>“In short, the IDF could defend Israel but it could not attack Iran. Not successfully, anyway. And were it to do so, it would be damned internationally and thus isolated even more than it already is today, perhaps devastatingly so.”

Attached: 1520743849973.jpg (768x612, 72K)

Attached: radar.gif (240x270, 245K)

>It’s time to talk again about the Oded Yinon plan that came out of Israel in 1982. It envisioned a “greater Israel” created someday from the destruction of Arab nations perceived as threats to Israel today. The plan was to topple existing Arab governments, leaving behind chaotic, opposing sects of easily conquered Muslim enclaves that would, indeed, justify a dominant “greater Israel” from the Mediterranean Sea through the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.
>U.S. neoconservative Zionists like Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz latched onto this Oded Yinon plan, tucked it quietly into right-wing, well-financed Washington think tanks (i.e., American Enterprise Institute) and the rest is history. When Perle, Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, John Bolton, Victoria Nuland, etc., started filling the George W. Bush White House and State Department in 2001, plans for a “greater Israel” became U.S. foreign policy. Within 10 days of the 9/11 attacks, Rumsfeld put the plan on Gen. Wesley Clarke’s desk to topple Iraq, Libya, Syria and several other Arab nations. Both U.S. political parties bought into taking over Iraq after 9/11. In 2010, both parties, with little debate, supported well-funded Zionist dreams to topple the rest of the list.

chicoer.com/article/NA/20170612/LOCAL1/170619942

Attached: 20140218-223605.jpg (658x480, 113K)

The goy psyche is fascinating

Attached: ODED+YINON+plan+%3D+INSANE+JEWS%27+plans+for+TOTAL+GENOCIDE+from+Egypt+to+PERSIAN+GULF+-+GILAD+ATZMO (601x485, 129K)

Here is the land as promised to Abraham

Attached: 8f5cede78127d22eccf7826ce06a9cbb.gif (400x321, 48K)

The israel issue is THEE issue. People, especially trump true believers, better wake up. These jews and our ZOG will ruin not just the white race, but the whole world if they are not stopped.

Are you claiming this is Israel's plan, or just the proposal of some random israeli dude? If the former, then how is it consistent with israel giving huge pieces of land back to arabs in exchange for peace (e.g. the Sinai penisula).

also immigrations to Europe makes it a hostile enviroment for jews forcing more of them to migrate to israel

You are the goy dummy. Do you really want to be in the desert fighting arabs in perpetuity? Israel has like ONE lake in the whole country. It's just rocks and dirt. Your ancestors prob are from european country, where you could have born with into a nice comfy western lifestyle. Instead your ancestors were used a filler population and cannon fodder so bankers and the elites of the global jewish crime syndicate could have a headquarters that doesn't extradite. Pleb jews are the biggest cattle of all.

>no egypt
>no arabian peninsula
>not all of iraq,syria

this aint greater israel senpai , we practically already own all of that .

It is called the yinon plan. Look it up. It sure seems to be what is going on in Israel/surrounding nations and their plan all along. I understand you would never learn this in school/college, but you really should get out more, read more and get the fuck off your phone. Not everything will be spoonfed to you.

Attached: social media.jpg (1080x1068, 172K)

You make it sound like the Jewish gene pool isn't already a mishmash of inbred garbage.

This and they are destroying their ties to anyone that wanted to help them in the past, because they can't get their unbridled, all-consuming lust for power and money in check.

Attached: the_five_types_of_jews_by_guachomestizo-daf52z4.png (1024x716, 636K)

I'm privy to pic related

Attached: sadheesyria.jpg (1000x600, 201K)

It is, but it doesn't affect their country as long as they identify as jews. More mixing means the next generations will progressively identify as non jew, until the point where jews will be a minority in Israel.
Same in a lot of EU countries, you can give a nigger a French passport but he's still a nigger, if you keep doing it there will be a point of no return.

desu I'd prefer this over the sandniggers reproducing themselves there

Trump has boasted of his support for Israel on numerous occasions and has even hinted at completing Israel’s ODED YINON plan, which would include invading Iran as well as making Jerusalem Israel’s undivided capital…in other words, finally disposing of those pesky Palestinians

Attached: d936c953820a21139f385d08fe046736.jpg (564x485, 49K)

.has even hinted at completing Israel’s ODED YINON plan
If you can find a legitimate source for this, i would be interested to see it

Attached: blacks-are-animals.jpg (566x608, 72K)

>It is called the yinon plan. Look it up. It sure seems to be what is going on in Israel/surrounding nations and their plan all along. I understand you would never learn this in school/college, but you really should get out more, read more and get the fuck off your phone. Not everything will be spoonfed to you.
Yes, its from an article written by some random israeli journalist. It doesn't look at all like what's going on. Israel has been giving land back to the arabs the past 40 years, not taking it. Example being the Sinai penisula, a huge piece of land bigger than Israel itself, that israel gave to Egypt in return for a peace agreement. Why would israel have done this if they want to overtake the entire region?

I made about 15 spelling errors in the comment now that I read it again, but yes, it's true. Pleb jews often get used and abused as bad as anybody else. The 1950-51 bagdad synagogue bombings for example. They blew up synagogues in bagdad in order to scare iraqi jews into moving to israel. They love sacrificing jews on certain dates and during certain celestial events.

It all has to do with his mentor Cohn...the man that claimed to be a self hating jew yet served on the board of Permindex, a know mossad operation linker to crime boss Lansky. In order to get the political elite in their pocket, they sought to control the entire political elite of the USA.

3 part series on Trump's link to mossad.

Not saying Clinton is better...no...the entire elite system is controlled by the mossad.

Attached: mobcohn.png (1316x685, 95K)

>Israel has been giving land back to the arabs the past 40 years, not taking it
Look at maps of the West Bank over the past decades.

What about it? Israel conquered it in the 1967 war, and has been partially allowing more Palestinian control over it in the past 40 years. Not as much as the Sinai Peninsula, but some.

JIDF

Because in the end, they will have it all. Their land offers are just to temporarily stave off the arabs so they don't get murdered, while they are working their plan:
This comment is by a jewish reader of the Forward:
>It's a surge of Muslims, who hate Jews, whom Jews have done everything in their power to bring into Europe. They figure that the goyim fighting against one another is better for their interests, since they will eventually settle down and mix into an indifferent caramel-colored mob of idiot consumers who pose no threat to Eretz Israel. If any one particular country becomes untenable for low level Jews to live in, that's certainly no problem, the term "rootless cosmopolitan" didn't come about by chance.
>It's remarkable how such an intelligent people as Jews can be so stupid. Post-World War II was a dream world of white Europeans serving Jewish interests. More than a hundred billion to Israel in foreign and military aid and trade concessions, Holocaust museums popping up on the taxpayer dime, movies about the Holocaust, profitable careers in law, entertainment, and finance...and they had to push the Hart-Celler Act. Hispanics are far more anti-Jewish than white Europeans, Muslims much more so than them.
>Europeans and Jews could have achieved wonders, but the PNAC boys had to push Bush into invading Iraq, liberal Jews had to push for open borders to overwhelm prosperous white countries, had to push "white privilege" and other Neo-Marxist nonsense to humiliate and degrade whites. Why? Was there really some likelihood of a mass pogrom in America in 1964, particularly without this subversive activity? It's really a shame, to destroy the few beacons of light in a world of darkness like this. It will eventually cut off funding to Israel, endanger Jews, and destroy the prosperity which Jews have latched on to in these countries, with nowhere to flee. Is it the messianic instinct, a nihilistic craving for this world to end?

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>yid detected
>checks flag
Hi Avi

Attached: pflp_qt.jpg (604x401, 42K)

Attached: ivanka and chelsea.jpg (299x162, 19K)

They can't that land wasn't promised them by god.

Interesting links, but nothing substantial. Have you ever heard of deep cover? Has it dawned on you that Trump legitimately does not like these people? He was just biding his time until he could actually make change? I am not sure, but right now, it isn't looking good for Israel, no matter who knows who or how you spin it.

Attached: doubt.jpg (377x299, 27K)

really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: Kurdistan.jpg (380x285, 37K)

pretty much foiled at this point

>This comment is by a jewish reader of the Forward:
So? There's millions of people in the world. Many of them say crazy things, on all sides of all issues.

holy shit lmao commie kurds confirmed in direct coordination with zionists, i think they may be cryptokikes too

The jews deserve this
Look at the amount of land that the arabs have

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 5.19.39 PM.png (825x579, 416K)

oh that picture is so satisfying

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

lol, ok
Steven Steinlight on immigration:
>I’ll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one.

Attached: Racist_Israel.jpg (526x567, 116K)

really does

Attached: the goys knows.jpg (380x285, 55K)

lol

Attached: zionism-israel-racism.jpg (529x435, 83K)

KEK

we need all jews to be wiped off the earth though

Again, there are millions of people in the world - what do random statements by a few have to do with the beliefs of others. By this logic, every group could be alleged to hate every other group (and conversely, every group could be alleged to love every other group).

Denying scams and cons that slowly become obvious to everyone else as they age. Isn't this what got jewish people killed, century after century, in nearly every country on the planet? It is mindnumbing.

Attached: never ending.png (551x364, 223K)

The whole "ignore it and it will just go away" and "deny, deny, deny" tactics aren't working. And you will be surprised once again when the whole world turns on you. Do you not feel responsible, to at least your own people, to change your ways?

Attached: white people.jpg (724x1024, 212K)

read the entire report...all three links and then consider the facts. Since JFK, there has been a permanent mossad op in the USA and around europe and the americas to blackmail political figures and prop them up, Our current president (in Brazil) is a CIA asset...let that sink in. We have all been hoodwinked and the boomers are the ones that let the original pedogate come to what it is today

>God-Given Land
>Books written by men
Ok, whatever you say you fucking fanatic

I would gladly give israel half the middle east if they would just fuck off and leave us alone. I don't care how many millions of mudslimes they genocide.

make it exclusively on territory of Saudi Arabia and I can even go behind it.

I got a pamphlet last month saying that the meek shall inherit the world, surely that is redeemable?

nah your days are numbered kike

Reminder that in the bible Israel was fighting AGAINST the Jews. Jews are on stolen land.

It is Israel dragging us into WW3, but the Luciferians that are controlling Israel are not really jews and do not live in Israel.

>The U.S. is going to fall economically, crushed under immense debt and societal degeneration.
caused by international jewish bankers

Attached: th.jpg (257x209, 17K)

NONE of the jews in Israel have any blood claim to that land.

forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05/16/israeli-researcher-challenges-jewish-dna-links-to-israel-calls-those-who-disagree-nazi-sympathizers/#28d2c94228bc

I wonder if Israel is going to be a huge legit holocaust. Think about it, US is always hyping Israel as their greatest ally then one day gets wiped off the earth by a nuke. That'd definitely get things rolling.

i hear you senpai we do , by all rights they should be but goys have become too complacent ,they didnt fight the jews when they were gaining power and influence and now its too late . the jewish NWO plan is unstoppable at this point , best to let them carry it out smoothly .

Attached: 1520656950730.png (900x900, 1.15M)

Adamant Tribalism. They are indoctrinated to identify with "eachother" on all grounds (Nationality, religiously, racially). This way, each human being has a route to identify with "Jewishness"

Israel will be destroyed like every other nation during ww3, just so the nwo can bring in their solution.
These zionists despise jews just as much as any other group.

kike

trump isnt competant enough to be trusted by mossad to do their biddding without exposing them by bragging to someone or saying dumb shit,i think they had obama but not trump .

Fun fact:
Les Moonves (left) is the current CEO, President and Chairman of CBS. He is also the great nephew of the founder of the state of Israel and its first Prime Minister, David Ben-Gurion (right). We should all probably ignore that, too. Mere coincidence.

Attached: Moonves and Ben Gurion.png (1130x719, 1.22M)

America exists and was created as the means of carrying the world towards the future World Order that had manifested itself in the time of Nimrod and in the Age of Enoch and supported by many polytheistic, pagan, occultic, and mystic traditions, where we will have our coming utopia and messiah who will lead a united humanity go a new golden age.

This so-called messiah will be the antichrist of revelations, a true evil manifested in the modern day, from the loins of the descendants of Nephilim will he come into this world, just as Christ had to come from the line of David, Abraham, Noah and Adam, so too must antichrist come from a special bloodline, the bloodlines which trace their lineage back through Mervogianian kings and further back still to royalty and the elite of ancient times, into the mists of the antediluvian age where giants and gods ruled over mankind.

Israel will be central in the events to come, Israel has been blessed by God and still is blessed by Him until the time where she is to be thrown down and humbled before the Almighty and Holy God, Lord of the Hosts of Heaven.

You cannot stop Greater Israel, as God has deemed it to be so, therefore, it shall be, Trust in the Lord and trust in His plan. We've already won it's just a matter of keeping straight until the buzzer goes.

Jews don’t worship the God of Abraham, they worship Satan.

Cohn was on the board of Permindex...you can look it up...of course Trump is a hump...a total fucking tard but he is a useful idiot to the momos as his own fucking mentor was a supposed self hating jew....what a joke.

check out this 3 part series on the entire shitshow

I see your flag but I am not a retard. I actually have Israeli friends that are not part of the shitshow and have more interest in exposing the garbage than most people as you have more to grain, freedom wise, than us all.

Good on you for wanting to expose the lunacy

Attached: permindex-jfk.png (550x461, 156K)