North Korean missile threat manga protagonist is cute, CUTE!

North Korean missile threat manga protagonist is cute, CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is cute but also sad.

I have this immutable fear that Un is going to become increasingly unstable to the point where he no longer cares about living or dying, and only wants to inflict the most damage possible. He wouldn't be able to do much, but all it would take is one or two nukes to do irreversible damage to Japan. All those works of fiction, gone, like tears in the rain.

And just like the Earthquake+Tsunami if japan gets nuked they'll probably delay whatever is airing and re-write every subsequent episode with explosions that look too big
That shit nearly ruined madoka

I remember when Kim Jong-Il died and everyone thought that his son would be a good replacement who would open up North Korea because he was educated overseas. Turns out he's far more batshit fucking insane than his dad.

user, this shit is escalating because the burgers are now taking the bait. They didn't take it before this administration. Un knows that acting first would mean him getting assfucked, so he ain't doing that. Don't worry Japan is daijoubu, they nor the south koreans are really all that worried. In interviews with south koreans they just see it as business as usual.
Your works of fiction will be fine.

>Believing a single thing the western media says about NK
No sense.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Un is just a puppet at this point. I'm not even sure if he actually likes or is genuinely intent on doing all the shit he's doing right now. Either it's the old men actually controlling best Korea right now with Un as their puppet figurehead, or they actually brainwashed Un at this point into becoming their new supreme leader.

An interesting thought came to my mind though. Say Un gets assassinated, what happens? Isn't Best Korea literally hardwired to see the Kim family as absolute Gods? If Un dies, will the entire country collapse? Will someone who doesn't have the Kim family blood in them be able to maintain the same amount of deity like authority and control over the country?

ITT: stupid americans

Un is doing very well and legitimely wishes the best for this people.

>Nuclear program will allow better and larger electricity production
>Nuclear weapons will allow him to scale down the army
>Scaled down army frees up resources for NK citizen and economy
>Un hasnt cracked on free trade
>NK GDP and quality of life is soaring.

From practical standpoint the nukes are positive for North Korea. They allow the economy to grow even more in the future thanks to nuclear "scare"

You think Un is retarded because the press says so. In reality his actions are purely for betterment of NK and is not making life for US and her allies easy

No user the media says he's a stupid warmonger and wants to nuke us and his country is starving and everyone's imprisoned and trying to escape you're wrong.

I'm sure SK, China, Russia, and the US have looked into this intensely as to what is going to happen to the people and the NK army. They have a lot of untapped mineral wealth and a large labor force.
I imagine it will depend heavily on whether they can keep his death hushed up, whether they can seize control of the populace, and whether they'll try to broker a deal with a country that can protect them

My guess is that China and South Korean (American) influence would seep in at a much faster rat, and inevitably just become a more obedient and mundane puppet state.

Life tends to take the anticlimactic route most of the time.

>rat

A simple typo, or Freudian slip?

He literally said he would nuke Guam and mainland US. Yes, that's threat that no one will ignore but please keep screeching about what the media says instead of the things that he himself said. I BET Japanese people are really happy about having missiles fly through their airspace as well. What a benevolent leader the midget is, right?

Yeah he's such an asshole and we need to free their people let's invade them already!

>getting so desperate that you have to move the goalpost several billion feet

>Look at these mean wurds
>Muh airspace
Cmon user. Neither of those are recognized in international law or customs. Un has done NOTHING wrong

Kim Jongen is evil

>people still think NK is "going to war"

kim may be an autistic dictator but his not stupid. there no way he will be the one to start anything.

This

Only one starting shit is drumph

i dont think drmph will start anything either unless (((they))) will force his hand.

Uh, I think you meant his other son.

Kim Jong-nam was alright. Jong-un wasn't.

Why would they care if the missiles fly OVER Japan, they're going to destroy the U.S. and kill all the amerilards.

This is impossible. Regardless of how much power you hold as a sole ruler of a nation, you still rely at all times on people actually doing as you say. This fact is most prominent in regard to your immediate subordinates, and even if you snapped and went full nuclear holocaust, the chance that the majority of people that have to enact your decision (the cunning, power-hungry people that managed to make it to the very top) are also crazy is basically zero. All wars in history started only when at least one side had a realistic chance of winning. For Kimchi to start a war, nuclear or otherwise, would be suicide, and he knows it, and his generals know it, and every other country in the world knows it.

>Only one starting shit is drumph
he reads the (((teleprompter)))
he doesn't think about what it says anymore

We're more likely to get a nuclear war from an accident. It almost happened once before.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident

North Korea's been doing this "provocations without war" shit for like 60 years, Un's not crazy, he's just sending America (and Japan) a message about what will happen if they try doing anything to NK. And even the current leadership of both countries isn't dumb enough to try regime change there.

Those are the same kinds of threats he's been giving to the southies and japs for years, and they're still fine.

The truth is, he doesn't want to push any actual buttons, he just wants to make threats and get things because everyone's SCARED he'll push a button.

I mean really, if he does then NK just disappears.

Except you know the North Korean missile program is much further along now and actually a realistic threat?

nice digits comrade, top juche

>this leader that is opposed to my country's interests isn't just our enemy, HE'S INSANE AND UNSTABLE AND EVIL
This is a really old and dumb meme

My favorite noodles guy, mangaka, or jav actress might die. I hope America won't goad NK into bombing Japan.

I liked the first season better.

No, Jong Un himself lived for years overseas, studying in Switzerland from 91 and 92 up to 2000, so people initially expected him to attempt to modernize North Korea, rather than somehow be even worse than his father.

A threat to the US. He could already devastate SK and Japan.

I don't know about that. I only really expected that from Jong-nam while everyone was saying that Jong-un was far more likely to succeed Jong-il precisely because he was going to rule just the way his dad did.

>A: I'm gonna bomb your country
>B: If you do that I'll fuck you up
I'm still having a hard time understanding why "B" is supposed to be the evil aggressor in this scenario. I've already tried the "A constantly makes those threats"-argument, but it didn't really do anything for me either.

>I don't know about that. I only really expected that from Jong-nam while everyone was saying that Jong-un was far more likely to succeed Jong-il precisely because he was going to rule just the way his dad did.

...and that's why Father chose me to inherit the Dojo, not you!

As a foreigner living in Aomori the recent missile alerts were pretty scary. Going to work on the same day and listening to co-workers make uneasy jokes about the situation is pretty fucked. They know there's not much they can do if something were to happen so they just have to shrug their shoulders and deal with it/hope for the best.

Fuck North Korea.