Is Haruhi as a franchise dead?

Is Haruhi as a franchise dead?

On hiatus.

Been for quite a while now

yes

A depressing thought that Tenchi Muyo is more alive than this.

Yes, just like Lucky Star

I finally gave up hope last year. It's not coming back.

I've given up hope but it still reignites every time from even a minor tease

>liking haruhi
Truly the worst taste

You are gay

Delete

If it did ever come back it would probably suck.

Just like Aya Hirano as a seiyuu. The only new roles she can hope to get are joke characters like panda from Gatchaman.

Is there a ritual she could perform to rid herself of the Bassist's curse?

Kyo anus being dumb as fuck and dont want money

Haruhi hentai spin off is more believable than possibility of another season at this point.
Pic related

No, she burned the bridge while she was still crossing it.
Otaku hate her because she said she hated them and was only using them as a springboard to get into "real" television, and "real" television doesn't want her because of the baggage she's now carrying.

Its specifically because they want money they started doing their own shows and leading the production committee. just being an animation producer contracted by kadokawa doesn't profit them much. Huge chunk of the profits from haruhi sales goes to kadokawa, not to those creators at kyoani.

Isn't she doing the VEG ED, though? Maybe if VEG does well she can revive her career.

it's because Kadokawa doesn't want another season right now because no LN to advertise

i'm sure they made a lot of money with haruhi nevertheless

I know that the lack of input from tanigawa nagaru is the main reason for kadokawa not seeing any incentive in contracting a studio for anime. My point is that kyoani has no say in this s3 matters and people blame kyoani without knowing business side of things. Yeah kadokawa made insane amount of money with the franchise, not kyoani