Is there such thing as a "good" tsundere? I've never seen one that i've genuinely liked

is there such thing as a "good" tsundere? I've never seen one that i've genuinely liked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8qTleuU9A74
my.mixtape.moe/lhjkdw.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/udwozr.m4a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes but they are only in super obscure and really old untranslated visual novels which I have totally read and not just heard about on /jp/.

yes.

Not like I did, either.

Sherururururu

No

Stellavermilion.jpg

>no one said are you stupid

Chinatsu is a tsundere

The non violent ones are alright.

Yes. Non-romantic ones.

In the old days, tsundere was a linear journey from hate to love.
Then, masochists twisted it into 95 percent hate/ 5 percent grudging like that swung back and forth unpredictably.
The whole concept is broken.

Not only is she good, she's perfect.

Sheryl is not a tsundere and she's shit.

Why are Tsunderes that disliked? I always liked IMO. Akane, Ranma, Asuka, Rin Toshaka,Taiga,etc..

I think a lot of people dislike em because they always end up with the MCU which pisses off a lot of people.

Though there was a recent RomCom about a fat guy wanting revenge on a Tsundere where I disliked the Tsundere character.

Yes
youtu.be/8qTleuU9A74

This scene gives me a heartboner every time. New season when?

Asuka isn't really a traditional tsundere, though.

I think it's because tsundere-ness is almost never treated as a proper flaw, but rather a cute quirk (like clumsiness). Rather than being driven away by the tsundere's abuse, the love interest continues to hang around just to show the audience how much of a nice guy he is.

It's pleasant for viewers like me I guess. Most chicks I know irl are doormats for the most part or they're bordering on the dumb teen stereotype in Hollywood highschool plots.

Most anime archetypes would be huge turn offs irl wouldn't they? I mean would you hang out with a rei Ayanami expy or kuuderes like Senjougahara and Yukino?

I think only characters that can be completely approachable irl are the types like yuigahama and Hanekawa.

i'm pretty neutral about abusive tsunderes. its no sub fantasy for me, but they can be cute despite being a one-note song

very much agreed
my.mixtape.moe/lhjkdw.m4a
my.mixtape.moe/udwozr.m4a
this one on the other hand it's badly written, end of the story

Tsunderes are best when paired with characters that like to tease and rile them up. In all tsunderes have the potential to be the best or worst characters depending on how they are treated.

This. There's nothing more enjoyable than making someone mad, in a joking manner, especially if it's a cute girl.

Eriri is an entertaining character and doesn't deserve the hate she gets.

If it's super obscure and untranslated then it's not good enough.

The best one.

That's not a tsundere.

My brothers.

Not like I'd gently choke the daylight out of one in particular. With or without the thumbs.

Ranma/Akane is the only other pairing that has this kind of relationship though. Tsundere with doormat nice guy is much more common.