Meidoragon was popular enough, will we ever see a season 2?

Meidoragon was popular enough, will we ever see a season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/5800
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-30/ayami-kazama-draws-miss-kobayashi-dragon-maid-spinoff-manga/.119248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>well, I guess that's one way to instil brand loyalty

I gotta hand it to them, their marketers know exactly which crowds to cater towards. I'm still disgusted though.

I don't know who I was quoting, and I don't know what the fuck my problem is tonight.

You know, you could simply google that and find out that a 2nd season has already been confirmed quite a while ago.

Is that what a dragon's vagina looks like?

I want to eat that burger

I wonder why Arby's is so desperate

research it, and then keep eye's open for any japanese user's linking to any polls on demand for a new season and if you find any participate and vote for it. that's all i remember on how it works.

Mediocre food, and they're competing with dozens of other chains. Appealing to the sensibilities of twenty-something-olds is a lot easier and cheaper than revamping their menu.

Nice bait.

i hope so, i need more kanna and the world the dragons are from is ironically interesting

>flopped
>popular enough

Nope. Being popular amongst the vocal western kyoani fandom is not relevant

arby's is fuccin 10/10

It was very popular in the west and china not only within the kyoani fandom.

97% of their menu is hot garbage.

Kyoanus doesn't wanna animate gigatits so no.

But they did with Lucoa.

You better to check Burger King Russia

Sorry, let me amend that. Kyoanus doesn't wanna animate gigatits loli

It doesn't really have to be KyoAni.

Eh, what works, works.

I'll admit that it worked on me. After the tweet of an Arsene papercraft, I went out of my way to go there and order some curly fries. Love the curly fries.

Nice try, marketing drone. I applaud your effort with the intentional typo, but that sort of lingo is already stale and largely unused. If you want to appeal to Sup Forums, find niche, yet well-received, manga series that will inevitably get adaptstions and base your references and cardboard art around them.

What's with the Arby's hate? When I used to visit the US I always ate there, their burgers? are delicious.

>It was very popular in the west and china
still irrelevant

whats going on in here

Because Arby's is fucking disgusting and the only decent things they have to offer are their briskets and their curly fries.

How so?

they always have health violations and their meat is almost as bad as subway

It's the epic twitter meme thread Arbys edition.

>China streaming and merch doesn't matter! Dragon Maid flopped because it didn't sell irrelevant BDs, despite being the most watched show of the year in China streaming sites and its official merch literally going out of stock months before the show ended.

Мне не нужно было это знать.

>degenerate pachinko is that big
jesus christ

>bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/5800
>Over 70 million views

Jesus Christ.

>Gambling, not ever being big.

It's idiot tax, user. Since when is idiot tax not ever big?

gambling yes of course is huge, but the image specifically mentions pachinko what the fuck is going on over there?

but does Arby's sell maidragon pastries?

pachinko is ultimate form of mindless degeneracy

post "that"

So how's the Elma spinoff manga?

Staring at anime girls in exchange for money is a better deal than staring at ping pong balls in a vacuum cleaner or horses or bike riders.

>look at arby's twitter
>see "venison" promo
my intestines are already rumbling

pachinko is as close as you can get to gambling in Japan. It only gets away with it because you don't win money, you win prizes like a game center.

Except there just so happens to be a store across the road that buys those prices 2nd hand for cash.

I want to believe

Believe what?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-30/ayami-kazama-draws-miss-kobayashi-dragon-maid-spinoff-manga/.119248

>Except there just so happens to be a store across the road that buys those prices 2nd hand for cash.
Genius

that the folks behind it don't squander Elma like the original creator

>flopped
It didn't

It memed

Never thank God. It flopped hard
Disgusting LGBT pandering show

Gotta admit I'll probably never eat there because there aren't really any around but I hope they keep doing stuff like this, it's really cute.

Also dragonmaid is a solid SOL. I hope they focus more on the OL-aged characters and shuffle the lolis off to the side, that was probably the most tedious part of the show. I love Kanna but not that damn much, cmon.

>He doesn't like dragon gals bein pals

See

user dumped Ch 1 here last week. I was expecting shit, but it was breddy good. Turns out Elma is in love with Tohru.

They're the mcdonalds of sandwich shops and the burjack in the boxking of health violations

>No Dragon tail meat

GODDAMMIT ARBY'S
YOU HAD ONE JOB

Make a season 2 or another OVA, but retcon Iruru in.

Read the manga. Not enough material for S2.

Yes there is. Don't say stupid things any more.

What's the 3% that isn't?

Using Irurus loli boobs as filler material?

Briskets and curly fries

What's five guys like? No Arby's here, but recently there've been a few of these opening up.

I think they're dry but other people seem to like them.

Timeskip Middle-aged Shota quest to find Lucoa because he dismissed her before he reached puberty.

It's too bad Tohru is going to marry Kobayashi!

People said the same thing about Rokka no Yuusha
>b-but muh merchandise!
>b-but muh china!
Show me the anime witth shit disc sales and good sales in otther areas that still got a second season. I'll wait.

Kyoani ruined the source material though.

Most of their food menu is hot steamy shit. Marketing is the only good thing Arby's has.

I'm probably retiring this series to the s2never file despite how much I did enjoy it. Tohru is so meaty.

Improved you mean

On the top of my mins there's shows like Kiniro mosaic, Tokyo ghoul and attack on titan s2. Sold modestly but got/will get more seasons thanks to merch and china

>Kobayashi quickly dies, as all inferior humans do
>Best girl swoops in for the victory

So THAT'S how the series ends. Neat.

That specific tweet is the thing that got my to try Arby's for the first time in a really long time. I liked it and I've been back multiple times since.

I figured that if they're going to increase the visibility of weeb culture and help normalize it then I'd like to support them.

Yeah, in the US they really improved things in the last few years and are trying to kill the arby's is shit meme on the internet. Too bad its still shit up here in Canada though.

Why that and not the maidragon one? It's cutter and has more likes and rts

Why is there a piece of bacon in the milkshake?

i dont know but it probably wouldnt be too terrible.

It's not milkshake, it's lard.

>milkshake
You think too highly of us eurofag

>normalizing weeb culture is a good thing.
Please no. Look what happened to video games. There's no way I want weeb stuff to become for normalfags.

Sandwich looks pretty good. Would eat if there wasn an Arby's nearby.

It`ll be fine, Jap games are still good.

Why the hell is Tooru brown? And looking all wrinkly?

I want to fuck Kobayashi

Because she's made of cardboard.

Why do they always spell it as Dragon Maid instead of Maidragon? The pun translates well

Is Maid Dragon Reddit the Anime?

Does it matter?

You for real?

What does that even mean?

KonoSuba won AOTS on reddit that season, second place was Little Sales Academia.

No? Where do you people even get this shit?

Seems you aren't.

I just happened to not see the MD one.

Obviously what I'd like is for the taste of normies to change, not for the products themselves to change, but I'm sure that's just a silly dream.

best dragon

America

As if I couldn't hate Arby's any more than I oreads do, they found a way to make that happen

Define the adjective reddit in your sentence.

I don't get all the hate for Arbys, next you're going to tell me Subway and Carls Jr are also shit. Americans are so backwards.

its a meme now. They were shit for along time, but recently started to actually put out good food, as good as fast food can be.

Would Tohru titfuck a dude if Kobayashi asked her to?