Is it just me, or perhaps Jiren isn't actually some being with limitless power level?

Is it just me, or perhaps Jiren isn't actually some being with limitless power level?

Maybe the source of his power is his eyes and people don't realize it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuQg_IEEUtA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>strongest being in the universe
>a brave hero of justice
>CUTE large bug eyes
>baritone voice that causes female orgasms within a 100 feet radius
>isn't autistic or childish like a certain monkey race
>absolute discipline and self-control
>bearmode
>would protect you at all times

Is there a single better husbando than Jiren-sama? No homo, I'm just speaking objectively.

What if Jiren's power came from eating his vegetables at dinner? (Laughs!)

best character out of super

Bet it him absorbing light into his eyes.

Hit figured out the source of Jiren's power during their fight. It's quite clear that Hit didn't actually get eliminated and instead, he used a decoy to fake his ring out so that Jiren would go off and meditate and lower his guard. All signs point to this;
>Zeno didnt touch Hit on the GodPad
>Champa was cool with Hit being knocked out (Hit most likely told him this plan telepathically)
>The rest of the team didn't freak out (again, Hit told them this telepathically)
>There's a figurine coming out that looks like Hit without a jacket, most likely his ultimate form
>Hit just accepted defeat which is not like him at all

My guess is that he's in stealth right now and is charging up an attack to defeat Jiren. He's waiting for his guard to be low enough so that he can attack and beat him in a single blow. I'm gonna be so hyped when we see him return in the next few weeks. After he beats Jiren, he'll probably face Vegeta and that'll be a good match to watch

Jiren can have my anal virginity. No homo.

That is not Dabura user

>tounament is between the universes that were going to get erased due to being too weak.
>this guy is so fucking powerful that you cannot even see him attack and can stop blast and other shit with a mere glance.

I really wonder how powerful the other universes are that wern't getting deleted.

then he wouldn't meditate by closing them

mortal level is just the average power of all the people within that universe. it doesn't directly correlate with the strength of their absolute best fighter. jiren could very well be the strongest of the multiverse.

Well then Universe 7 should have an incredible mortal level due to the strongest bringing the curve up massively and Freeza purging hundreds and hundreds of planets of weaklings

Maybe he's a shit character in a shit anime with a shit plot that has shit fans with shit for brains that think there's anything but yet another shit waiting for them next episode.

DONUTS

(X) Let Go

the eyes are probably just a gimmick.
Remember when Tien's scream deflected a Kamehameha or King Piccolo destroyed a pot by just looking at it.

I thought I heard that the level of the universe is more related to the number or development of civilizations more than strength, is there any thruth to that?

jiren looks like the alien in the tommy wiseau show

Everyone thought Jiren was Superman but he was actually Popeye all along.

Of course his power isn't limitless, Hit was able to adapt to his speed and reactions and land a big hit on him, if he was allowed to use his assassin's techniques that would have been it for Jiren, so he definitely isn't unbeatable.

Jiren canonically lost to Zamasu+Gokuu Black already. He's no big deal.

If Hit and Goku had teamed up, Goku could have used Instant Transmission to take out Jiren during the small window where Hit had him paralyzed. Hit's keikaku was pretty good until the part of not doing anything but hold Jiren while the tournament was only at a half. He should have at least tell the little shits in his universe to either try to throw Jiren out of the ring, or to blast the floor under his feet. He had him frozen long enough for that.

kek

It's only correlated to the amount of powerful beings. Which is really stupid, if you have measured Universe 7 prior to Namek's saga, it would have come pretty badly: no super saiyans, no androids, the strongest being was Frieza and maybe Majin Boo if they could release him for the tournament. Any Universe can have a dramatical surge of power at any point, and since they are mortals, their powerful fighters would exist for a limited amount of time. Universe 7 would probably become weak again after Goku , Vegeta and Freezer pass away from old age.

Universe 7 was pretty high compared to the other universes in the Tournament.

HA HA HA! Ore-sama ga Jiren wo korosu. DAIJOUBU!

Maybe Jiren had his planet destroyed and couldn't survive in outer space. Either that, or Zamasu didn't destroy all the universes. After all, if Jiren can beat the gods of destruction, that means that the superior universes have beings that should by all rights trash Zamasu no matter what.

Huh? It was the 2nd lowest. What causes confusion is that the anime keeps adding lines that imply lower levels = weaker fighters. Even now in the recent special they had the higher ranking universes acting like they weren't that impressed by Jiren, but then you have the 2nd lowest universe easily going through most other universes so far aside from a couple of exceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=SuQg_IEEUtA
Here's your answer

Last weeks episode was nice

>Limitless power
>dresses like a hero
>bald

Seems familiar

What's the point of Pride Troopers when there is no point of being villains in U11 neither since there is no way to beat Jiren anyway?

Jiren isn't everywhere.
Is a theme Superman touches sometimes.

Maybe there were villains, and they got all beaten up. Maybe those villains were originally stronger than the Pride Troopers, but Jiren got even stronger than them and beat them all, to the point that there's not even any reason to summon them to the Tournament.

Well?

>Hitfags

People tend to forget that Toriyama has become friendly acquaintences with Kishimoto. They probably agreed to borrow each other's ideas free of consequence, considering what happened with Kaguya and the rest of the end of Naruto, and how Hit and Zamasu basically have jutsu from Naruto. Jiren may have some super snowflake eye ability like the Sharingan/Rinnegan to explain what he's been doing. I sure hope that's not the case, but at this point it's what I'm expecting.

>FB_IMG

Obviously u11 villains spit in the face of SSB tiers.