Untranslated Story Time - Yuru Camp △

Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 Despite the lack of readers, I am continuing and FINISHING my story time of Yuru Camp, a notably special slice of life manga about camping! It's been greenlit for an anime in early Winter 2018 and it's gotten licensed by Yen Press for English release in February of the same year. Translations stop after the first in volume 2, but as far as I know the series isn't dropped, that's just how far Siber Owl has gotten.

This is a really good manga though. Like I've said, if you're into atmospheric joints you're gonna love this. No yuri if that upsets you, but I'm sure it won't stop those of you with goggles. This is volume 4, so this is the latest and last one.

If you are REALLY curious about what something on a page says -- ask me! I know a decent amount of Japanese and can translate a little for ya. Alright, let's get started.

Music: youtube.com/watch?v=7YFGDmjoYu4

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RRlRQRaJ!p2MTnj9RsEaaRhVkJzSkyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DDL for these raw volumes: mega.nz/#F!RRlRQRaJ!p2MTnj9RsEaaRhVkJzSkyQ

this volume's all about getting ready for and participating in the Christmas camp! Finally, everyone's all together.

However, they don't stick together. At least Rin doesn't. Not sure if she joins the outdoor's club or not, but she still likes solo camping. As for Saitou, I don't know what she plans on doing at all.

I'm here OP, godspeed.

What? I thought that was a chair, not a barbecue.

It's neither. It's a bonfire actually.

this volume has finished uploading! that was fast