A stretched foreskin is the size of an iPhone 4

Why do cutfag jannies ban circumcision threads? Insecure your parents mutilated you? Why are you so afraid of anti-circ threads?

Attached: Foreskin101.png (902x1023, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/048907_male_circumcision_brain_damage_child_abuse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's literally a biblical commandment, if you are against circumcision you are against God and deserve to be locked up in an asylum or deported to your atheist nation

Your kike God doesn't exist, go be a good goy, Jew on a stick worshiper, somewhere else. Jews literally wrote the bible to get the goyim to worship them.

This is what the jew wants you to believe.
If they harvest organs, dont you think they harvest foreskins?

why the fuck did god give us foreskin then?

There is only one God, and his only begotten son our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, if you reject them you will surely suffer the second death Don't call the Talmudists Jews, that's what they want

Don't question him

Friendly reminder that old jewish men kiss the freshly circumcised baby penis. Blood sucking pedophile child mutilators.

Attached: 1509209083177.jpg (182x232, 24K)

Is it sinful to eat your own foreskin? How can we force the gentiles into doing this, it would give us alot of entertainment.

These talmudists also corrupted your bible. The covenant of Abraham is a covenant with Satan.

Stockholm syndrome.

Only if you reject Jesus.

Serious question has anyone here had a foreskin until adulthood then had it removed? Is there actually a difference in pleasure?

>“I need to cut off my sons dick skin because le epik 3000 yr old desert book told me to XD”

Yeah sure, we’re the ones who belong in an asylum. Some of the shit butthurt cutfags say is just fascinating.

The NT is actually against circumcision
It's a Jewish commandment for Moloch also part of the demiurge

Sooo be a slave goy and sacrifice blood of an infant ya sick fuck

Americans didn't even used to circumcize boys until recently.
In hero with 1000 faces Joseph Cambel said in 1949 that the only people who still practice rite of circumcision were Hebrew and mohammedan cults.

My friend had to
Said it was a painful operation can't believe they do it to babies, hates his dick now

There's a part that says Jews decieve populations to perform circumcision so they can blend in and not be persecuted.

Dr Kellogg also man who made the cereal pushed this into the masses he was a 7th day an armchair of Jews

He also wanted to put acid on women's vaginas

but that's an iphone 5

They didn't anesthesitize him before surgery? Jesus Christ I hope he doesn't get his teeth drilled out by the same doctors.

Attached: banned.jpg (1024x683, 96K)

You were lied to by the papist cult, Jesus defends the Law only man rejects it

Like after I mean, the recovery. Every time ya piss, every time ya get an errection

Like getting wisdom teeth is painful operation and recovery etc

If you support circumcision you hate Jesus Christ

You're a kike liar
I've read the Bible

Behold, I, Paul, tell you that if you be circumcised, Christ will be of no advantage to you." – Gal 5:2

Even pissing hurts? What the fuck did they do his dong?

Erections I can understand. Mine is tight enough that if I stick something up my butt it feels like it's going to rip open, but at least during normal operation it fits in its own skin.

Its only a commandment by God if you get to genesis and then quit. The NT says it literally doesn't matter. The law won't save you. Only God's grace. Which is through faith in Jesus.

Fuck the Catholics used to think circumcision actually caused a person to be condemned.

And even those who advocate circumcision don’t really keep the whole law. They only want you to be circumcised so they can brag about it and claim you as their disciples." – Gal 6:13

>frenulum
>is the G-spot
>and they think that receptor density = more good

hahahahaha why are people who get butthurt over circumcision so bad at anatomy?

Because it's an open wound.... it's a surgery so yes peeing hurt
As it does for babies
While parents put Vaseline aka petreloum jelly all over their penis

Only till all was fulfilled which happened when Jesus was crucified and said "it is finished"

No bus seriously, nothing about the outside of the penis comes in to action during urination. A sphincter near the bladder opens and then the urine passes through the urethra. You don't even have to touch anything depending on your aiming needs.

This sounds truly horrible.

Jews never change
For there are many who rebel against right teaching; they engage in useless talk and deceive people. This is especially true of those who insist on circumcision for salvation. They must be silenced. By their wrong teaching, they have already turned whole families away from the truth. Such teachers only want your money" – Titus 1:10-11

Maybe cause swollen idk
I know that's why it hurt babie sso maybe assumed that same

I don't have a dick

I'm never putting my kids through circumcision, I'm angry enough about my own. The fact that millions of Americans have received barbaric Semitic penile mutilation on dubious (((health))) benefits is enraging.

America is a Jewish puppet at this point

that was old testament, a blood sacrifice for the old pact if you will

Watch out for those wicked (((men)))dangerous dogs, I call them – who say you must be circumcised. Beware of the evil doers. Beware of the mutilation. For it isn’t the cutting of our bodies that makes us children of God; it is worshiping him with our spirits." – Phil 3:2-3

Can't you sue the Doctors for genital mutilation?
You guys should do a class action.
You are losing around 60% of your sexual pleasure. No wonder our fertility rates are down.
Go for the chosen pocket.

More people should be angry about it because of the damage it causes. that's so fucking low, and having threads deleted over it just prove how sick these people are, they enjoy the fact that babies are brain damaged, just think about that for a moment.

Christcucks:
>the old testament is outdated

Also Christcucks:
>here's a bunch of old testament laws I demand everyone follow

yeah, technically it can be read as cutting a circle in sand with your spear around you.

the penis mutilation only became a practice after the steppe mongoloids made everyone their boipucci, again and again.

Mutilated cocks are preferred by women, let that sink in.
If women decided that mutilated cocks are not acceptable, there'll be no circumcision anymore.

I got cut as an adult for medical reasons.
The difference is that babies can't make that decision.
It's a mostly unnecessary permanent medical procedure that's being performed without consent.

Except you're not and would be laughed out of the courthouse when you get btfo by the doctor.

Neuronal impulses work on relativity, not absolute firings. If they worked on absolute density, you wouldn't be able to control high density areas effectively and even minor stimulation to the tips of your fingers would be excruciatingly painful if you activated all free-end receptors and it worked on absolute rather than relative impulse reading.

how are you supposed to show dedication to god by mutilating your dick if your parents already did it to you as a child. the free will, the choice, has been taken out of the equation and you have been denied this chance to mutilate yourself as an adult.

child gentital mutilation is barbaric. only legal adults should be able to make that decision, and only for themselves.

Does you feel less sensitive afterwards?

Do you know what this means? He's saying that it's not necessary for converts, you won't be magically saved just because you got circumcised, the Talmudists lie they tried to trick people and told them NO you have to, God never commanded that only that your sons be.
This is exactly what the kikes do and what I speak out against
Jesus didn't destroy heaven and earth, until they both pass not one jot will be abolished
You can't pick and choose the law, Jesus Christ said anyone who preaches the law will be called great in Heaven I support 100% of the bible, every single word is Gods word

nice digits.
for medical reasons there is no argument against that will easily work.
for religious reasons why not wait till the child can start walking or speaking instead of 8 days after birth!

The old testament is, indeed outdated, except the parts mentioned by the apostles in the bible. And self-mutilation isn't.
Can anyone explain why ex-yugo countries have the highest rates in europe?

Attached: Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png (1425x625, 99K)

>d-don't question israel goy, just blindly support us

Attached: 1517898027981.png (354x504, 128K)

God commanded it be done at 8 days old, the parents are supposed to make that decision

Doctors make 500 for the operation
An sell the skin for 5-15k dollars

They sell to cosmetic companies that oprah Winfrey brags about so does that black guy wtf is his name Steve Harvey?

They also use it for vaccines

For taste enhancers for junk food

Ans for skin graphs

But they don't give bias info to moms and dad's lol

Have you ever had sex?
I am uncut and my cock in vag is far from painful.
What are you talking about?
British Doctors don't mutilate babies.

because these threads hurt.

Attached: 1505432173280.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Israel is a false state, as far as I'm concerned Britains Palestine mandate has never been dissolved

thank god i have foreskin!!!!

no, the tribe of dan wrote it down

Stop calling Gods commandment mutilation, you're no different from the vegans who say eating meat is cruel, God allows it or commands it how can it be cruel?

precisely.
titus.

>there are many vain talkers and deceivers, especially they of the circumcision. whose mouths must be closed. WHO SUBVERT WHOLE HOUSES, FOR FILTHY LUCRE'S SAKE

if that's not anti circumcision i don't know what is.

shill on, {{{you}}}

Because younger people can heal wounds better with less scarring and less risk of other complications. Pretty basic medicine that involves factors like EGF, VEGF, TGF-B and other factors for wound healing.

As age increases surgical procedures generate increased scar tissue and increase risk of other complications. Earlier the better.

Are you a paki? Your english comprehension skills are shit.

can't tell since I'm still a virgin.
though not having to worry about hygienics is a major upside and I don't regret it.
I got it done for phimosis btw, if there were other solutions I would have gladly taken them.

It's not only a mutilation it's forever impeding the mental growth of a child.
It literally arrests mental development
Why not wait?
Do you actually believe some punishment will come to a person who waited for the procedure?

You get all that documented, and if you have been mutilated.
That's a sealed deal...(heh).
Sue the fuckers. You guys excel at that.
Save your boys!!! We will work on saving our girls from nonces, but at least you get a say in it???
>Wife in Labour
>"Oi, Doc...if it's a boy and you go near his dick, I go for yours"

No matter how many times you scrubba dick, you are still diseased, uncut.

>I don't have a dick
Well thank you for caring enough. It affects everybody differently, but it's fucking annoying just to have what's left sliding and rubbing around in the wrong kind of underwear. It's like making the worst of what's what's supposed to feel good.

Do you keep the seventh day Sabbath Saturday holy?

you are either uninformed or disingenuous, here's an article explaining how a MRI detected irreparable brain damage to a newborn:
naturalnews.com/048907_male_circumcision_brain_damage_child_abuse.html

God didnt bless me with it to have it cut off.
Jesus died for our choice's and freedom.
Not some kike DLC.

Attached: circumcision.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

now the thread will get nuked for sure

Fucked up.

That's why over 100 kids die in the states alone for being cut

Why so many other men have botched ones

Why so many women have lost feeling in their dick

Why so many men have tight cuts

This is a horrendous act children FEEL and receive NO pain management afterwards

It doesn't though
We actually don't know what day is the last day, the Talmudist tradition is just that their tradition, like everything else that came from the Talmud it's man made not biblical.
Keep talking bad about God, I was like you when I was younger but you will grow up and see the truth in our Lords words

>naturalnews.com/048907_male_circumcision_brain_damage_child_abuse.html

Hahahahahha fucking natural news!!!!!
Alright retard, I'll walk you through it. What the study actually showed was that circumcision, like all other types of external stimuli, cause what's called "neuroplasticity." This is the term for when neurons create new connections to other neurons in the brain to generate better circuits. This occurs for practically all stimuli and is not "brain damage." It's a remodeling process.

100 for a common procedure is nothing. There's a higher failure rate for other simple procedures like sutures and wisdom teeth removal, shit for brains.

Botched circumcisions are rare and are paid in lawsuits as malpractice.

>women
>dick

follow the link
or read this img

>After presenting these results to a neurologist, it was interpreted that the circumcision process had inflicted extreme trauma on the boy, so much so that his entire sense of reasoning, perception and emotions were thrown off kilter. And follow-up tests conducted one day, one week and one month after surgery revealed that these changes were permanent -- the circumcised boy's brain would likely never return to its normal baseline configuration.

The Jews stole my foreskin and sold it to old bitches as wrinkle cream.

Attached: the eternal merchant.jpg (1024x375, 70K)

I have two sons and we ended the mutilation with our husband

It's a sick practice
I woke up to it from then movie a boy without a penis

The sick fuck Dr monies who was a pedophile forced them to be trannys and all the trans people use him as expert advice

And he was guess what wait for it

A pedophile

Oh, so you just pick and choose what day you keep holy? Hahaha hypocritical retard devil worshipper

Attached: 1518576119269.png (408x450, 34K)

I am probably older than you.
I only read the red words of the bible.
"Sell cloaks, buy swords" - Jesus (Luke)
Is one of my favourites.

What a sick, twisted, retarding thing to do to your child.
I know you can't feel shame, guess how I know.

I don't trust (((scientists))) they also claim the world is a billion years old, that God didn't create us, that we evolved, that there is more than 2 genders and it's possible to change it.

I trust MRI's because I service them

There is no verse in the bible that says Saturday or Sunday is the sabbath day, it literally just says keep the sabbath day holy that's it.

Cool imagine having a son and doing a cosmetic procedure and you loose him over it

It's not like ohhh well whoops
You have to bury your son
You sick fuck
When it all can be avoided

Keep rejecting God, keep pushing your satanic propaganda telling people God made an error with his commandment, that he is wrong, that he is cruel, this type of thinking is just sickening it's sickening where our society has gone to

Sabbatai Zevi, the founder of the Sabbatean movement and the origin of the Sabbath. What a great role model. Explains why damaging the brain of a child is OK because somehow this rights the universe. His words, not mine

Saturday is the seventh day and the calender hasn't been fucked up that badly. Jesus kept Saturday holy and that is a fact. Why are you so rebellious against Jesus?

Sorry. It seem to be a habit of mine. I always suspected it was a Cohencidence I got the last post on so many threads.

This is a lie, and if you actually read Galatians, you would know that Christians are not bound by the circumcision of the flesh. You either are an ignorant teacher who will be judged a thousand times over any other man, or you are deliberately misleading men into the slavery of Jewish law. Christians are not bound by the Jewish yoke and haven't been for two thousand years.

>"Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love."

Galatians 5:2-6

>extreme trauma
>trauma is a physical force in medicine
>neurologist
>neurologists deal with physical forces, not the mind
>you've conflated neurologists and psychiatrists

Holy shit you're dumb. No duh it's not going to return to baseline, that's the point of neuroplasticity.

>imagine this super scary scenario!!!!
>it's gonna be the NORM!!!!

K don't get surgeries or anything then, man. What if it's you that dies!?!?!?!

OT and NT god are different entities
Study Judaism
They were/are polytheistic

OT god is the demiurge aka as Saturn
El/Yahweh
NT is Jesus/god

John 8:44

Then torture your kids.
The rest of you, tell the doctors you will finish their cut if they go near your boy.
If you have been mutilated. Sue.
Sue the fuck out of them.
Start a #MyBodyMyChoice or something.

you really have no idea of the origins of judasim, do you? :)
Oh boy, hahaha, you're in for a surprise.

Look up Sabbatean-Frankists, that's Sabbatai Zevi and Jakob Frank (Leijbowicz) and have fun learning about the culture!

I don't believe in surgeries that are cosmetic
Only life saving

Cool. Luckily for you there's no forcing of the procedure! Problem solved!

(there are medical reasons for circumcision but i'm not going to go into phimosis, UTIs and STIs)

Paki...LEL.
Go back to r€ddit you tard.
Seriously, the gr00ming gang thread needs bumping,

Attached: 1502465376645.jpg (720x960, 59K)