I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE

I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE

Attached: 98b35e06446566ef6d039a94979e88b6.png (1204x323, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-Semi-Auto.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and you wont do a damn thing

What is your problem Britain?

Just execute every official and officer involved

Yup. Op confirmed pussy

Our police and government are run by paedophiles. It's the only justification for this that makes proper sense.

That's the future that awaits you, Jamie.

last 2 digits is the number of weeks until first anglo-mcveigh

It's better that the police covered this up and didn't go after the Asian rape gangs because if they did it would cause division in the UK
it''s really for the greater good that this was kept quiet, because otherwise the harmony between our different cultures would be at risk

Attached: UK sandnigger.png (157x310, 107K)

Wtf going on in britbongistan?
Yesterday they talked about human slavery in britain on tv, and now this. How subhuman your country is?

Oi, mate! We monitor this board, I'll have you know. Your IP and posting history has been logged by the Google-Metropolitan Police Coordinated Team. Get ready for a visit sometime in the week. We don't tolerate disparaging views.

Attached: really makes you thinkcrime.png (640x640, 708K)

Every fuckin time

>news 2 days later
>police station in britain assaulted by man with rolling pin
>taken into custody

What the fuck do you want from him??

Without cops you'd be dead.

Neither will you with your own problems

Brexit will fix it

GR8 B8, M8.

What would you want him to do? Attack a police station or some other retarded thing? Police aren't the villains here. They are just brainwashed and craven. The people who need the rope are our treasonous elites and the disgusting gangs of shitskin mudslimes festering in the UK.

now it makes sense what that woman told she saw at the royal house. isnt it?

>police state
>crime gang gets to do this

the absolute state

Wouldn't be fucking surprised. Best to take advantage of this and spread the word that the police have a war against the working class.

now now user, there is no need for such vile hate speech

Attached: cnwa_t2wiaa7p4y-e1469109511420[1].jpg (580x681, 91K)

Calm down you might offend a muslim and get taken to jail you are probably being monitored for hate speech at this moment. Your land has been taken and I praise my ancestors for abandoning that shit hole at the right time. Rise up and do something or bend over further and spread those cheeks like you're used to.

Attached: 20180309045923_1.jpg (701x777, 79K)

>implying the police hasn't been supporting the pedorings since day one.

Enjoy your deep state evading the laws. Weak faggots gentile shits deserve the corrupt state they live in.

ram car filled with homemade mustard gas in to mosque.
you probably dont have anything to live for

Attached: 1520439625818.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Use his fuckkng brain.

Attached: 1519831740349.jpg (575x586, 34K)

Sage
We don’t need 3 of these threads going at the same time

>thousands of kids get abused and killed
>lol who cares
>someone posts a quote from the goatfucker bible showing how they encourage it
>you're off to jail for 10 years

Attached: 1460330993657.jpg (624x414, 58K)

OP IS A FAGGOT
ALSO OP IS A SUBJECT
ALSO OP IS HAVING HIS BLOODLINE ERASED.

I just called the police in Warzawa and made a screenshot of your post. Enjoy v& KEK.

I hope all you gentiles go to jail one day.

Accept dominion, bin that opinion!

Its politicians. Police do their job and as much as they can. You could hate the mudslimes they let in more than the cops trying to keep their jobs doing what theyre told. Or kikes that own you. Both are more acceptable than hating cops. Probably a nigger.

yes, it seems entirely plausible that at the highest levels of the British state are paedophile rings.

bins are illegal now, bin that bin.

Muzzie rape gang given 12 hours community service, meanwhile the Met are tracking down OP and going to give him 35 years for inciting hate

It's worth it if we prevent bin-related crime activity.

What are you going to do now when you can't blame EU anymore? Are you going full cognitive dissonance mode? Perhaps the muzzies are going to get blame next?

>I FUCKING HATE THE POLICE
Which means you are either a criminal or a drug addict. No one else has reason to hate law enforcement.

Pssst... do you want me to send you some knives?

They ain’t got guns :(

THEY LET THIS HAPPEN, EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS EXPOSED THE POLICE KNEW AND DID NOTHING.

Who the fuck put you in charge of Sup Forums?

Eh, don't be surprised if your jails start looking a lot more white and any arab looking prisoners end up dead. This shit is going to lead to that.

>t. N.W.A

there's nothing left for you but to revel in the unmaking of your own country

Attached: 1494903349531.jpg (360x448, 38K)

I think theres something we can agree on with corbyn's commies.

ACAB

>literal "no u"
The British truly are the biggest cucks on the planet.
At least in America we will have one dude go in with a gun and shoot up the place...

Police have always been cowardly and spineless. Not that they're bad people, but they just do what they're told for their gubmint check.

Yt link?

I meant the government. They responded faster to the London tower fire than they have to this

If they have garages thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-Semi-Auto.pdf

He can still blame EU, they still haven't completely left yet. KEK

>police ignore rape gang
>you don't do shit
>police ignore rape gang
>you don't do shit
>police ignore rape gang
>you don't do shit
>police ignore rape gang
>you don't do shit
Why do you think we'd still care? It's pretty obvious the UK is full of bitches who want their daughters to be raped. I don't care if people like that have their daughters raped.

Trust me, I wish my grandparents didn't just fucking surrender their right to own firearms.

Can we find a pretext for America to liberate the fuck out of Britain? They barely even have a navy anymore: it shouldn’t be too hard, and we could give them freedoms like free speech, the right to bear arms, the right to watch TV without paying for Marxist propaganda, etc. We could arrest and court martial everyone involved in their pedophile scandals starting with the Westminster Dossier.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

Watch it now. Diversity makes us stronger!

Attached: 1519666279113.jpg (960x640, 99K)

No you let this happen by not taking any action to stop it. If everyone knows its happening and no one does anything its plain and simple cowardice. If you want to stop the problem take action and start fighting back. Go fire bomb a mosque.

The real victims are the Muslims, because of the backlash of this incident.
Beware of what you post on social media, behave goy, or else....

Attached: UK freeze peach.jpg (1200x900, 102K)

you should try the game "RIOT: Civil unrest"

>Without cops you'd be dead.
what?
Explain how. Tell me how texans will be dead without cops, for example.

White people can also make home made bombs, arrange groups to spread aroung the country on bikes, and trow the bombs at police stations and party buildings, it´s not just the irish and the muslims

they were afraid of being called "racists" so they refused to properly investigate these cases.
there are 10s of different paki rape gangs that the police were too scared to look into.
they would sooner dress up in high heels at a diversity parade or arrest people for making jokes on twitter than to actually go out and stop these pakis.
so please fuck off, amerfat bootlicker, you evidently know nothing about the situation.

>b-b-b-but muh bobby on tha beat doin' dfikult job n protecting me from baddies.

Attached: images.png (211x239, 6K)

Dumbass, we need good examples of "social democracies" completely and utterly failing so we don't become like them. This stuff is great for redpilling normies.

>dey need more fudning to keep doing nuthin

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

You betta bin that attitude, mate.

So powerful. I just cant right now

Elites have alway taken whatever they wanted from the poor including their children
Before the advent of the welfare state and state sponsored children's homes for orphans and the like what provision there was was financed through "philanthropy" and "charity", the elite pedos literally farmed their victims. Now that the state has taken over this task the elite pedos don't even have to pay to farm their victims, we, through taxation pay to farm their victims for them

So you know who these people are go do something about it. In Vermont people have hunting accidents all the time. Do you really thing a hunter would mistake an asshole in a bright orange coat for a deer. Go find the assholes and make them have accidents. The more that have accidents the more the scum will know why.

Well that certainly justifies the thousands of children being raped in multiple cities by organized gangs of foreigners

I want to invest quite a bit of money in this country over the coming years.
I'm really starting to think it isn't worth it.

How can this nation go on, this system go on, when such evil acts occur under the supervising eye of those who claim to protect society.

What are some other countries with good biotech sectors.

Attached: 1514074322794.jpg (1200x1500, 350K)

Even reddit is getting angry over this shit, some of them are even sounding redpilled, could this be the day the tide turned?

And people wonder why we go crazy for these people who do it, not because we want to see people hurt, but because they fucking aren't going to let it be swept away bureaucraticly. Give this shit a week and Cuckistan won't mention it again, going right back to jailing people for free speech...
Wake up motherland. You're children are fucking ashamed of the whore you've become.

Why do am*ricans like to talk so big but never actually do anything themselves? They seem to have everything figured out but can't even fix their own country. Hmm...... Makes you think.

Nothing will come of this unless we ramp up the propaganda big time.

You bet they do. British law enforcement is ruthless on hate speech. Diversity WILL be enforced.

Attached: DX-xYt2XUAAqsdc.jpg (506x446, 44K)

Really?

Attached: BC8763F5-A260-46BF-BC96-9A702F82BF12.jpg (539x960, 73K)

DarrenB: the day of the rope is coming. it might be better for you if you just neck yourself.

watch that gabber m8, you'll end up in the bin with that attitude

I'm just saying man they keep pointing out that it is consistently pakistani men and the usual virtue signallers are getting downvoted to shit. I think this might be a beginning of something great though that remains to be seen.

Not our fault that half our nation are liberal pussys like in Europe. The other half would shoot you for the fun of it.

this. you CANNOT let the british forget about this, you CANNOT let this get swept under the rug. Remind them of all the other times this has happened, make them think about what if it was THEIR children. Target them right in the fee fees

It's 2018. I don't understand why we need to keep explaining this. It's obvious than multicultural harmony is more important. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. The press-permit for The Sun & The Mirror should be suspended after that. Also the police involved should be promoted.

Attached: UK gaystapo.png (440x962, 270K)

Tfw your police force are literal fash-police.

Attached: Politi_emblem.jpg (321x400, 60K)

Fuckin hell you can invade right now!

tell us more about black on white rape in the usa, user
what are you and i mean YOU personally doing about it?

Accidents user. They happen every day to people and no one cares.

Either that or just fucking nuke us.

Our police doesn't cover up the rapes and murders though.

It needs worse teeth.

We don't have the problems you do Muhammad. Our minorities are concentrated in relatively small areas in the southeast and southwest. We have several areas larger than your entire country that are >95% white.

And let me tell you, if a police department got caught hiding thousands of rapes by foreigners over political correctness, these people would be dragged out into the street and executed. There's simply no way that would fly over here.

How many police officers do you have in england?

The time is now.
Operation Phoenix Britannia

britbongistan, is in 2nd place behind only Sweden(they have lapped everyone 3x over) in virtue points and those are MUCH more valuable than protecting innocent girls from demonically possessed shitskins who just love sodomizing those 12yo assholes in 7+ "man" trains!!
I mean the only option is possibly being thought poorly of in liberal circles and that is just unspeakable.
If nothing gets done in the cUcK and I mean soon I really hope we(the US) breaks off ALL non-essential ties to those weak, spineless fucks.
Send a small plane to extract Nigel Farage and Tommy Robinson and if Nigel does return to his previously rational views he gets dumped halfway over the Atlantic on the return flight.

And this is what, the 6th or 7th 1000+ children Muslim rape gang that was discovered on your clay???

We like your landscape and older architecture, so nuking is not an option. Assisting a regime change for humanitarian purposes (ending child trafficking and abuse) sounds like the kind of thing we do to brown people, though, so we should be able to at least invade Londinistan.

Unless you start killing politicians and their servants your society is absolutely doomed in the UK.

>The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
Telfrod is a city with ~160k people living there. Up to 1000 grils were grommed. That is like 1/4 or more of all girls in a givin age breaked. WTF