DUDE I LITERALLY GENOSIDE BILLIONS OF HUMANS BUT ITS ALL FORGIVEN BECAUSE I FELL IN LOVE WITH RETARDED GIRL LMAO

>DUDE I LITERALLY GENOSIDE BILLIONS OF HUMANS BUT ITS ALL FORGIVEN BECAUSE I FELL IN LOVE WITH RETARDED GIRL LMAO
the character

Who are you quoting, retard? Meruem barely had a kill count.

He killed a couple thousands at best.

But yeah only retarded 15 year olds felt bad about Meruem dying

>hxh has shit writing
in other words, water is wet

Anime was a mistake.

>GENOSIDE

hxh was shit

>FORGIVEN
Huh?

Togashi put this mass muerder in positive light and Palm forgave him

Palm became ant

To be fair, you have to have a pretty high iq to understand hunter x hunter. You gotta have a solid grip on quantum physics and deep philosophy to understand the nuanced storytelling and difficult moral dilemmas of meruems character. A plebboi like you could never even attempt to understand togashis masterpiece even superficially.

>Jap-Ant emperor btfo by a nuclear bomb white man

>the strongest character in the world
>absorbs the essence of his subordinates who are also super strong
>*dies to poison*

The fuck was this shit?

I dont remember this guy asking for forgiveness

Pitou killed thousands. Meruem at best killed like 15 people.

Literally the Rick & Morty of anime. Except R&M can actually be funny in its stupidity while hxh is just boring pretentious garbage. Meruem and Komugi's relationship was so forced and rushed. They had so few character interactions but they made it out to be some big grand finale between them, just poorly written melodrama. I still can't decide if HxH was as badly written as YYH but both are filled with plot holes and asspulls.

Palm at least felt pity but no one forgave him.

Why does some triggered NEET keep clogging up the catalog with his hxh bait threads?

t. buttblasted OPMfag

>Literally the Rick & Morty of anime
The fanbase sure does feel like it

IT'S NOT AN ASSPULL, YOU'RE AN ASSPULL
I mean, how good is hunter x hunter

>replying to yourself

(not true by the way)

Thanks for proving it

that's hiatus x hiatus for you, but at least his fight with netero was awesome

>Genoside
Would you like tomato sauce with that?

Only the Madhouse one.

>ITS ALL FORGIVEN
HOW

>pretentious

Can you people stop with the shitposts already

Which makes it all the more ridiculous that he got it.

From who? Who forgave him?

but he dies horribly disfigured and totally forgotten in the end, how can you leave that out?

You're trolling, but fuck you anyway

He killed like 14 people and was never forgiven. Retards need to stop this stupid "Hunter X Hunter is pretentious"meme.Having a character mostly on the black side of the moral spectrum have a little grey isn't pretentious it's just good character writing. Hunter X Hunter has bad writing. yes but you people blow it way out of proportion. Hell you can't even write the copypasta right.

He, personally, killed maybe a dozen people, that's like a tenth as many as Genthru and that fucker got off scot free.