Does wage gap even exist?

Does wage gap even exist?

Attached: wage gap.png (1041x794, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VAZx07rOKU
youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

This makes no sense.

I assume that cunt hacked the bank accounts or whatever, because it's such an easy plot hole to abuse.
>lel, I can do whatever from my computer, and I did, now let the story continues
Regardless:
>Be good enough at computer to hack bank accounts, even the bank accounts of dudes that probably store most of their cash in solid gold in switzerland
>She could probably hack satellites to send high-frenquency concentred waves into Donald Drumpf's brain to melt it or some shit
>She could use them to reach alien civilizations, hack them to steal their weapons and arm feminists around the world
>She could hack every man's cellphone to send brainwash them into killing themselves, thus free'ing women from their oppressors
But no, that would be too much. I hate bad writing.

>These cis-patriarchal men work more hours and do more difficult jobs than women
>I stole their money to give to these retards because reasons
What part don't you get?

>Does wage gap even exist?

No.

its just some bullshit that the jews use to divide and conquer.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VAZx07rOKU

Attached: lies.jpg (1280x795, 60K)

Models have shown that once factors such as women taking more time off of work, choosing to work in lower paying jobs, refusing to engage in overtime, etc, the actual wage gap is less than 2%. Which is, statistically speaking, insignificant.

wow, so gibs = theft?

Maybe to your cis patriarchy brain, but stealing from the rich and giving to the poor it's somehow not original.

Attached: zastrow stalnoivolk.jpg (1218x1514, 331K)

No. It’s from a bygone era that doesn’t even exist anymore.

India has a population problem, maybe everyones wages would go up if you had a billion less population

No

men have been working for far longer than women so they naturally have higher pay from experience. men also go for higher paying more difficult jobs than women like construction or maintenance

Do this in America and you'll quickly be accused of antisemitism.

What's with all these comics turning so cucky?

Not in America, each and every worker who earns a wage earns the absolute legal minimum.
The salary gap is another story though.

>on average
>ON AVERAGE

Why are lefties this braindead? I think everyone getting into politics should be doing mandatory courses in statistics before they open their mouths.

Plain ol' no

No

Attached: tumblr_p1312droD01u1l18xo1_1280.jpg (847x1280, 323K)

>Mansplaining it's still the truth that needs to be subjugated by force.

It probably does on india.

They also don't ask, negotiate, play hardball for raises, as much as men do. If company can pay less, they will.

>reading or consuming any type of jewish trash
The only thing I ever watch is documentaries about animals since they have the least political shit shoved into them

It's more like besides adjusting for inflation, HR is just going to assume you're content with your wage if you don't talk about it, which most women don't.

>studies have shown that whales have 5 genders
>on average, 3 of these genders naturally hate human men
>all 5 of these genders display natural hate behavior toward photographs of Donald Trump
>we have much to learn from these hungry, free creatures

>being femine is something wrong

all of this sjw shit is way too confusing for me

I said the least political shit, not that there wasn't any of them in them

Do you get the gorilla channel too?

Kek

why the fuck wouldn't you steal from western CEOs who impoverished your country with colonialism

also most men in india still live in poverty

No. Its the salary of all womem added up and averaged then compared to men. So those women whi are stay at home moms, bring the average down.

blacked.com? yes i do

>Muh Colonialism

Without Britain the most advanced Indian technology would still be the paved shitting street.

we can talk about the wage gap, when they Show me a battle in history where 50.000 Women got blown to pieces to safe their men

Attached: zwarface.jpg (500x750, 49K)

>gorrilion genders
>wage gap
pick one

The WAGE GAP problem cannot be eliminated by a non-Communistic approach. A free-market economy, including Sweden's (which has an almost 20% gap) cannot accomplish it.

Supply / demand based systems tend to pay higher wages for certain professions, which tend to be male dominated and lower wages for other professions, which tend to be female dominated.

Some feminists have called this pattern sexist discrimination, the "pink-collar" ghetto. They have argued that those jobs *should* pay more. That argument is incompatible with capitalism.

Some feminists have argued that women are unfairly penalized because they may work fewer hours for personal or family reasons and take more time off for childbearing and rearing. Any system that does not take this into account is sexist and discriminatory, they claim.

The only system that can accommodate this and pay equally for less work is one that does not rely on profits, Communism.

Attached: 39cf00301e895047656ce1f88ec35036.jpg (594x902, 78K)

>The WAGE GAP problem cannot be eliminated by a non-Communistic approach
this. the wage gap is really a production gap. outside of a miserable commie society in which no one produces anything, men will produce more than women.

I like this. God, it would make their blood boil to even hear this shit.

Attached: 790k789.png (956x843, 665K)

>The WAGE GAP problem cannot be eliminated by a non-Communistic approach.
Which is why you should support capitalism. I'm not paying people that sit at a desk the same salary as a guy working in explosives in a mine. It's pure meritocracy. He's actively risking his life for profit, or makes more work than any other employee, he deserves more.

its simple, you HAVE TO BOYCOTT the advertisers of the comic

Can't do we are owned by Disney.

Yes and denying it is retarded, but does not exist for the reasons feminists claim. There are no secret group of evil men that rub their hands together and says "Ha ha ha women shall now we payed less because they're dumb women ha ha ha".

Attached: Top 'o the mornin' to ya.jpg (700x609, 159K)

What?

yes it works, just do it, its simple, they will lissen, Disney is a CORPORATION, it focuses on MONEY.

it wont pump Money into comics that dont work.

AMERICA CHAVEZ is a good example of that

If female are paid less for the same job, either they work less or they are worth less
Which is it?

Nah it doesn't. Our progressives and liberals are reaching western countries level retarded.

You really need to let go of the colonialism argument. Indian civilisations have been engaging in trade with ancient Romans and Chinese long before your identity was even a thing.

the irony

Feminists want a women only Communist state -- where they work fun jobs at high pay and everyone else pays for it

Attached: wage gap.jpg (754x534, 66K)

The average wage of all females is lower than the average wage of all males within any developed nation.

Usually it's about 70:100.

This does not imply, however, that this is the result of systematic underpayment relative to the value of the labour and/or products produced by women.

It does, but it's not 25%.

It's less than 5%.

The 25% is an average of everyone. Women either choose not to advance, don't go into higher paying careers than men, etc. Some, are, denied promotions because of their vajayjay - others get promoted for them.

Women are less likely to ask for a raise than men. That's about where it is. For the same job with the same experience, the pay gap is less than 5%.

So, what happens is a bait and switch by feminists where they'll claim that "For every 70 cents a woman earns, a man earns a dollar", which is highly disingenuous, as it implies that this is in exchange for what ought to be labour of equal value between the male and the female, when this is not the case.

When you control for experience, qualifications, and work ethic, no.

This is a really bad infographic, leaf.

this. the hourly rates are the same, the actual hours worked are different, by the women's own choice.

What they actually want is the same paycheck for working fewer hours, which would make a real wage gap in their favor.

Diversity can make a comic a lot better, as much as it can ruin it completely, it's all up to the writer.

Attached: East of West - We Are All One v2-097.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Let based Thomas Sowell here explain to you why gender and race wage gaps are bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0

Maybe in India it does, but who cares about india.

Just boycott everything produced by jews.

Does anyone actually read these comics? I wanna see some numbers and stats.

Big Cat Diary series is extremely kampfy. Really recommend you watch it.

Attached: 1452297214619.jpg (2500x1723, 419K)