twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute.

Why is Ban so useless?

ban is weakling

Chandler seems kind of unecessary

>Ban

Just fodder for the crew to come together to beat I suppose

>Captain scraps

If there's no shot of his body hitting the ground, I have serious doubts about him being defeated for now

He's just gonna go ultra super demon mode next chapter like every other halfway relevant demon does.

Oh fuck this is cute

God damn, niggerstream's scans are terrible. How do they manage to make them look worse than the fucking leaks?

Hah.

When scraps captain does more in a battle than Ban it's pretty sad.

>Their bonds won against a dude who could murder them under a sec
WSM couldn't find a new Fairy Tail so they just made NNT into nakama bullshit.

So, does Mon fuck Derriere or not? You won't carry your daughteru like that when she is at this age, right?

>next chapter Indura Chandler

>captain scrap is more useful than Ban at this point

>captain scrap is more useful than Ban at this point

He'd murder them, and Eli couldn't revert him without help from the archangels.

If the DK realy does watch from Hawk's eyes, I want a chapter dedicated to him reacting to the things he sees.
>So, my boy cooks now, huh? Why does my eye eat from the floor?
>Why is my eye ropes my boy?
>Why is poop everywhere?
>My boy jobed to a human knight apprentice, how emberassing
>If only he would grope me like that, instead of that goddess
>Yes, the Commandments are back!
>Fuck yes, Galan, kill them all! Fuck you Gowther!
>I can't belive these jobbers are my elite forces!

Nakaba really shits on Ban for a while now.. It makes me think he is building up a big moment for him.

>unecessary
Maybe, but this fight is my favourite so far. King needed to be the lead again, and Hawk proves himself to be the most useful mascot again.

>King needed to be the lead again
King has never been the lead. Without the others helping he would have died twice already.

They will infiltrate Camelot, and when they split up, Estarossa will offer him power. Thanks to all the recent uselessness, he will accept and Esta turns him into a demon. He will be humanundeadfairywaterdemon and that's his powerup.

Being the lead doesn't mean only he does things.

Yeah, but he has never been the lead.

I just realised that the big problem with Ban's power is that if he tried to Snatch an enemies strength, he'd be depowering the other Sins at the same time. And now that the enemies are so much stronger now, he probably wouldn't depower them enough before he hits his limit.

>if he tried to Snatch an enemies strength, he'd be depowering the other Sins at the same time
He can target a single person.

Not with Hunter Fest.

They simply don't care about quality.

Best Boy MVP.

Oh damn, I never thought it was that bad.

What the hell

To be fair, at this points it looks like if the demon king let them die on purporse so Meliodas could go back to how he was.

>all these confirmed OTPs
>escanor gets nobody and isn't even mentioned
Poor guy.

It's odd how Nakaba remembered to draw Dolor with a hoodie but didn't draw Gloxinia as octololi.

Because he didn't have to hide it.

powerlevels

They like it dark

Their relationships are clearly romantic.
Derri just got seriously fucked up by the death of her sister, that's why she has serious troubles expressing her emotions. But being nearly killed by Mel seems to have a positive effect on her.

>Chandler
>relevant

>my magic has been lowered by more than a half
How strong is this guy really? I mean he seems like he mostly just relies on specific counters rather than raw power. The night nullified Escanor immediately, Merlin jobbed to her own spell, Diane lost most of her strength due to shrinking and Gowther got held back by virtue of him being part demon. Him being Mel's teacher I bet he also has the means to counter Mel somehow and might even know some ways to hurt immortals like Ban. The guy basically counters all of the Sins at the same time but his attacks aren't that strong, aside from the meteor and maybe the acid. Without the debuffs and counters I think he would've lost to King&Diane&Gowther&Merlin&Ban tag team.

King is 45k, right? He is around the same level as Chandler, so I would say normally Cahndler is around 100k.

Wait is this photoshoped? It can't be that bad right?

I dont think they would let him complete the ritual

>take Ayla from Chrono Trigger
>give her an actually good love interest instead of some wimp
Bless you, Nakaba.

This page is the only good thing of this chapter.

Nakaba just wrote himself into a corner with Ban, if Ban were power wise viable next to his immortality, he would be the most OP character in the universe cause he could just tank every trade.

that being said we still dont know what his Treasure is/ does, imagine King without his Spear

A shame that they don't do shit.

They will when the Goddesses are back.

King is a bad parallel because he's nothing without his weapon, whereas all the other Sins are perfectly capable of fighting without them.
This late into the game getting his sacred treasure would be a tiny power boost that means nothing. Nakaba is going to pull another bullshit power up out of his ass though.

Nakaba is obviously setting them up for the first pair of true demons to switch sides completely.

delet this

It doesn't make them unique. Gloxinia and Dolor already swapped sides. They're not true demons sure but it doesn't matter, they were commandments.
I also wouldn't be surprised if Meliodas' bros swap sides when the godesses show up.

>King is a bad parallel because he's nothing without his weapon

King has Disaster

Damn, it's hard being a Banfag.

Derri actually has a legitimate reason to hate the other clans and unlike Gloxinia and Dolor, she and Monspiet never were a part of any other clan so them switching sides would actually be quite a big event.

I don't see Zeldris switching sides. He is a sore loser.

I'm actually glad Nakaba is now writing him like he did with a Coward "nvm i'm secretly OP as shit" Banchou.

>now
*not

Why doesn't king use that one move that makes injuries either several times worse or better. Couldn't that have killed this guy early on and possibly healed escanor?

Has he being using it this whole time? He should be able to kill most people with one hit no?

Not that guy, but Disaster is how he morphs the spear.

Disaster is used to control the Spear as the spear is bascially a living object made from the Sacred Tree

readms.net/r/dr_stone/030/4609/20
Well take a look user.

If he was that strong he would've destroyed everyone instantly. Chandler isn't a powerlevel wanker but a sorcerer just like Merlin, who beat Grayroad in seconds even though his power level was 40k compared to her 5k. For people like that it's all about the matchups and figuring out how to hit the opponent where it hurts, which is exactly what Chandler did by basically nullifying half the Sins as soon as the fight started. Also, keep in mind how Mel at 56k + demon mark fought roughly equally against Dolor and Glox who were both at 50k-55k(although Mel knew their abilities and had the initiative). 2 40k opponents wouldn't even scratch a 100k one, even if they used some kind of combination attack. Also keep in mind that Gowther's attack only affected Chandler's spirit stat, so it's not like it halved his entire power level, just 1 component of it. There's only 1 character in the series so far with a spirit stat above 4k so his total power level probably didn't drop all that much. I say he's around the level as the demon bros, so 60k or so, but far more varied in terms of abilities.

>Foundation for the future
So, Chandler wins, takes Mel away and he becomes the foundation for the future of demon kind?

I'm pretty sure it halved his magic stat, not his spirit stat. Since he is a mage, his Magic is the biggest component of his PL. Or it only halved his MP?

For all the shit Niggerstream always gets, I have to say, in this one their text bubbles look the best

what the fuck was the point of that fight? Chandler is the highest ranked demon? Really?

Zeldris would have fucking crushed the sins there

It was a good fight though, for once they had to struggle and strategize a bit against it.

Ban will shine in the next arc. The demons have some kind of anti-immortality attacks like the one Mel used to give Ban a scar and they can also just eat your soul if they can't kill you normally. They can also corrupt kill living creatures with their essence, like how Estarossa exploded a bird. The demons are anti-life but the goddesses are pro-life. They only have healing techniques and warm comforting magic that makes plants grow so they will be unable to do anything to Ban. That's why the goddess in the horn was urging Ban to kill Mel. He wanted them to fight so that Mel would end up killing him, thus removing a threat that they can't do anything against.

Is the anime a good adaptation of the manga?

>what the fuck was the point of that fight?
To show what 2 of the 3 newly powered up sins can do, to show demons are nearly out of big players, to show how a little shit Mel is, to show Merlin's true form and take her out for a while, to have a domn good fight, to hype Eli a bit.

The anime is alright, but it has some massive QUALITY! issues, and makes a lot of changes towards the end simply to cut down the time

He is the Vegeta to the captain's Goku. Zeldris might not swap sides totally, but he will team up with the cap at one point

Throwing a bone for the rest of the team. It's been a nonstop Meliodas, Escanor and Merlin wank for a long time now and by defeating Chandler the other members of the team don't look so useless.

I'm in episode 9, in which episode should drop the anime to get the real story? or what did they change?

Last chapter MS translation used spirit, this time they used magic. That said we don't know exactly how the stats work. Could be that magic and strength determine the base power and spirit acts as a multiplier to that or it could be some kind of MP pool like you said.

>in which episode should drop the anime to get the real story? or what did they change?
the biggest change is during the castle raid the the Gowther arc. so drop it before Gowther shows up

DESU, its been so long since i've seen the anime that i forgot everything they changed, but I know they changed a fuck ton about Gowther's reveal.