Dragon Ball Super

He's just a single dad trying to make his many kids happy. Do you think he's a good father

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, most of his children must have picked up his bad habits, to have let their universes' mortal levels drop so low.

Or he keeps going for women who are a loose goose and they fly away for the winter.

They really should though. Maybe if there were some kind of repercussions for being a shit GoD or kaioshin (lookin at you beerus and shin) then all these universes might be doing a lot better.

I'd give my ears to see Whis consoling Mojito like a big brother once his universe gets revived.

Eh

Do you think he told Mrs. Grand Priest that the condoms were the best in the multiverse?

Why aren't you gohan/cauli/whatever posters wiped out yet? You single handedly drive the entire thread off topic.

This is why Sup Forums needs to give us our own /db/ I'm sick of sharing Sup Forums with you assholes.

>best condoms in the multiverse
>Still only 99.99% effective
the question is, why would she have believed him after the first, what, three or so kids? Then for another 9 of them?

Despite the fact that his condoms are always a failure and his pullout game is the weakest in all 12 universes how could she refuse?

The Grand Priest is known to be THE most hung guy in all of the angel realm, possibly one of the biggest in the whole multiverse. his cock has been described as "like a super shenron", with gargantual thickness that would rival Super Shenron himself. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Mrs. Grand Priest's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with the Grand Priest barely able to force it past the knob, and Mrs. Grand Priest moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Grand Priest's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

So what's the deal with this guy? He doesn't have one of those halo-rings around his neck. Is he adopted?

>sHit fans

How would end the ToP arc to maximize the amount of anal devastation and shitposting from everyone?

So, this is why GohanPedros hate EGP? They are all jealous of his massive shlong? They just can't measure up, can they.

Gohan really going something that at least vaguely resembles this blanco bs. The spics would JUST us hard.

i wub keru

Vegeta wins

This desu

What was her fucking problem?

Old news, gtfo of here

Too much trans fat.

>Goku beats Jiren but is completely knocked out cold
>Frieza jumps in, throws Goku off the platform, fucks up everyone else with some new technique/form, and wins the tournament
>Wishes for invincibility
>Jiren and Goku now have to team up to stop Frieza from conquering all the universes
What would your reaction be?

Good? He's Grande

Goku UI tries his hardest but gets Kiero'd anyway.
Caulifla beats him after he gets tired.

Namekian thighs

he's already gone LA Lakers, would the next form be Chicago Bulls and then finish with Boston Celtics?

>furfag universe JUSTed out of existence within a few minutes
>tfw no bunny girl waifu ever
>tfw no rule 63 basil to crush you with her thick thighs
>the universe with the fox GoD isn't even fighting

dropped
call me when something cool happens that isn't just endless jiren jobbing

i want to get an extra large dosage

Just you wait

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!

DON'T BE RUDE

Nah, itll be a new technique where he splits himself into clones with different colors depending on different mining materials (ruby, diamond, emerald, etc) and his final move will have him combining all of his forms with him to make himself stronger than Jiren

Wrong Forum...?
BadPokerFace.jpg

Kanzenshuu mods say manga leaks are tonight

if beerus and champa are both sphinxes from twin universes why don't any of the god of destruction from other twin universes look similar

Champa and Beerus being twins was a coincidence. I assume the other 10 angels aren't as lazy as Whis and Vados and actually picked different people.

What if the Grand Priest gave birth to all 12 of the angels?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god

She will ring out Jiren with a gag and win the tournament

I want to titfuck the everloving shit out of berserk Kale!

Delete this.
Kale is not for sexual.

You know what this show really needs?
A character with eye powers.

goku will go ultra instinct super saiyan god super saiyan to defeat jiren, quote me on this

has there been a green or purple haired goku yet

we already have jiren

He certainly is one with the most motivation to make his universe survive among everyone there. I can see it happening

>Grand Priest raised Mojito
He raised a genius, so yes.

Hit is still in the tournament r-right? Zeno d-didn't press the button.

Sexual is the only thing Kale is good for.

I want to bully the shit out of her

Only happy if video related plays
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

You are a monster, cease.

But this is cannon user. Who would even be surprised? Besides, he is FAR to intelligent to lose

I can't help but wonder how Hit vs Jiren will work in the manga.

Hit's time-skip was able to beat SSB KK x 10 Goku in the anime, but he couldn't even use it against SSG Goku in the manga.

Will Toyo nerf Jiren? Or just not include this fight at all?

>intelligent
Nah he's just shit

Correction: Hit was pretty equal to SSG Goku. It was SSB where time-skip completely lost it's effectiveness.

TOP KEK!

No it wouldn't. Gohan winning would make his fags more insufferable than they are already though.

>I can't help but wonder how Hit vs Jiren will work in the manga.
The same way in the anime. Hit accomplished nothing and got his ass thoroughly kicked.

comicsan, comicsan wherefore art thou comicsan?

>Hit's time-skip was able to beat SSB KK x 10 Goku in the anime
No it wasn't sHitfag. And Goku can now break his technique without even Kaioken. Hit is already a pathetic weakling in the manga anyway. At least compared to the two Saiyans. He is not a worthy rival.

Roshi confirmed STRONGEST human?

>implying those universes power levels aren't low because Good frequently triumphs over evil
>implying the "strong" universes aren't actually shit holes that have a bunch of villains running around, and their average levels are only high because all the weak innocent people got killed already.

Didn't you find it odd how like, almost every universe in the tournament has some form of justice team as their main fighters, and there was only like 2 overtly evil people in the whole thing, one of which was already dead?

Thanks Doc.

Did he do one for the special?

two

>he cant move at all! Now is your chance to RUN!

I like this one.

If Jiren can stop things with only his glare, why do you think Cabba, Caulifla and Kale have a chance?

They attack from behind? Can't glare when you can't see. I mean granted he might be able to beat one of them by flexing his butt cheeks but maybe not all of them.

Such shitty writing

>just ignore his 2 teammates who could attack me from behind

i hope we get to see #18 in action again

But what makes Hit think he can even use time-skip against Jiren when he couldn't even use it against SSB Goku in the manga?

We never did get to see them fight.

Hit will have trained since then obviously

will vados care when champa gets deleted?

Same reason as the anime

>18 didn't show up, pick Jiren up, and toss him out of the ring.

He beat SSB KK x 10Goku in the anime

This is possible.

Any Caulifags here?

I wanna kick your asses.

#17 and #18 should take care of the teletubie and her lesbian friend

>He beat SSB KK x 10Goku in the anime
Nope, in the rematch Goku destroyed his timeskip with regular SSB.

you mean Kiss their asses
that is, when you aren't too busy kissing the ground

But best bun is still fighting, tho.

The manga won't have the spectacle of the anime though. Jiren bodying Hit in the manga would be like "damn Hit's getting destroyed AGAIN" while in the anime it's making Jiren look incredible

whatever you say, shitter

Gohan is still canonically 10 times stronger than Caulifla

that's a chinchilla

Why didn't Goku transform into Ultra Instinct in Super Android 13?

>while in the anime it's making Jiren look incredible
We already saw Jiren beat UI Goku and Hit was getting bodied by the purple bugs

why does hitman look like penis

Here's what you don't understand: what you're describing the manga as doing ISN'T foreshadowing. It's showing an event in progress.

I thought of a helpful illustration just for you. You're watching a movie. If you see a character make a grocery list, walk to his car, announce he's going to the grocery store, drive the car, park it in front of a store, walk inside, and then start shopping for groceries, those previous scenes weren't instances of foreshadowing. That's just watching a thing happen by increments. Straightforward narration. These aren't "clues" that could lead the audience to guess what was going to happen later in the movie. It's hand holding the audience.

Now imagine a scene with a character in his kitchen. There's a grocery list visible on the countertop. Later in the movie, we cut to the character walking through a grocery store aisle. Now that is an example of foreshadowing. The introduction of the grocery list foreshadows a future event: the character shopping. So when we hard cut to that shopping in progress, an astute viewer will have anticipated it.

Your complaint is basically
>Waaaah this movie is such bullshit. In the book, it describes the guy having no food in his refrigerator and and he talks about needing groceries and then you get a scene with him leaving his house to drive to the store. In the movie, it just shows a grocery list on a table and suddenly he's at the store. Fucking bullshit, hack writing.

You have the 'tism.

Could current Ultimate Gohan take current SS3 Goku?

Because he didn't push himself to resist it, he willingly absorbed it.

I'm talking about the Champa arc.

Not that in-between arc riddled with filler. Pic work-related.

That "filler" is canon to the anime so yeah.

Semi-related*