THE WHITE RACE WILL SURVIV-

THE WHITE RACE WILL SURVIV-

Attached: 454B602F-C03B-48FE-9FC6-60E8B1D2921E.png (1536x2048, 2.03M)

>Vice
Fake and gay.

Attached: 3FC4FEB4-917A-4698-8EA1-E1DEE6F3B300.jpg (512x384, 47K)

Wrong

Attached: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png (1000x800, 45K)

"in the capital"
Well no shit. In the entirety of DC, there might be two people I'd actually fuck even when blitzed drunk. ,also >vice

>vice

Attached: vice terrorism.png (1080x1305, 596K)

(((Schwartz))). DOTR when?

Well Republicans and Conservatives tend to date attractive, successful, intelligent white people, so I can see why that rules out 99% of the Left.

That's just projection on the author's part.
The title should be read as: Soyboys are whining because no one wants to date them. Apparently it's not easy to get laid in the capital if you're a soyboy."

Attached: trump supporters make my pussy wet.jpg (819x815, 314K)

yeah nah

Attached: communist agenda.jpg (1667x851, 299K)

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics vice reporters pull on every article. I'm 6'3" white male and even with autism I'm drowning in pussy

This is just a bunch of lines on a graph. It shows nothing and has no sources.

>US whites
whites in US can be Arabs,Persians and mestizo trash

We must accept black men are superior and encourage and support white girls financially and emotionally to go black. Its the future. Its evolution. Its the right thing to do.

Attached: 4578874.jpg (540x960, 114K)

>Get laid in the capital
Not interested in fucking hood niggers

Conservatives have much more childrens.

But leftits don't understand demographics, they wouldn't be leftists ptherwise

The fuck is this fake ass graph. Got a source?

>Implying that lib cucks get laid
Kek

>collage of feminists complaining about sex dreams involving trump

Anyone got this? I thought I saved it.

reverse image search you stupid coon

Attached: Liberal birth rates collapse blue states.jpg (981x708, 119K)

>apparently its not easy to get laid in the capital if you re republican"
isnt dc a black city? who wants to get laid in dc? do get aids?

>thinks it hard to get laid as a conservative

lmao what? The amount of left wing sluts who hop on your dick because it's taboo is insane. I always mention I'm a conservative when I'm talking with any bitch on the left because it builds up sexual tension. Too bad most of them are diseased in their pussies.

Conservatives don't have a birth crisis, it's just left wing whites who do. Conservative are actually having the most babies of any whites.

I’m conservative and live near DC, it’s absoluteky easy to get laid by feminist and liberals. The problem is I have no desire to settle down with them.

I want to settle down with a good conservative woman, there aren’t many in this area.

We're whining cuz there is no one WORTH dating. Getting laid isn't hard these days, finding a real partner for life and raising a family is.