See you in court, Glumph!!!

See you in court, Glumph!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (581x608, 60K)

>all those liberals who block people on the drop of fedora
>if this one win in court, you can sue any liberal for the same thing
They don't even have a clue, don't they?

They really don't. It will be like an apocalypce of privacy. All the blacklisting will be instantly banned.
I do hope they win, so they would live in hell that they've built themselves.

>platform managed on a privately owned network, server by a private company
>public forum
I think they might be confused

>gets unblocked
>gets muted

Wow you showed Drumpf

What are you doing? Do they have any idea how hard they will get trolled if they can't block people?

So twitter is finally done then. If he wins what's stopping everyone who go there account banned in the purge of alt right coming back and suing twitter itself.

POTUS using twitter...already a travesty.

Not only is he pandering to fast food joints but he is pushing for twitter...a fucking disgrace.

Government worker here. There's actually some merit to the argument.

Courts have never recognized that using private platforms exempts them from their obligations as public officials. It's more analogous to the government contracting with a private service to perform public functions.

... implying the President of the United States will be dragged into a court over fucking twitter?

I’m so tired of seeing this fucking thread, will you fuck off with this gay shit

K.
Keep me posted.

Freedom of Speech =/= Obligatory to Listen

>the glasses
Its just so... i dont even know, do these people never start to self-reflect on how much of faggots they look
Pete Burns wasnt even such a faggot, and he was in a drag

IM TIRED OF DONALD TRUMPS LIES!
>gets blocked
I DESERVE TO SEE THE LIES!

lmao. 6k+ retweets.

This was argued forever ago. The DonaldTrump account IS separate from the POTUS / WHITE HOUSE accounts.

>lefties suing Trump over blocking them, saying they want "muh free speach"

>same lefties also ban/support banning all white nationalists and any right-winger to the right of Jeb

Attached: communist supermarket Drake.jpg (541x540, 51K)

They complain when he tweets. They complain when he blocks them from posting verbal threats and lies. They sue for access to make more threats and lies.

Seriously, can't the radicals on all sides just go into the desert and kill each other now? I'm tired of the noise. Speech without action is just noise; actions or I don't have to care.

>back in 1999
>playing everquest
>calls someone a mangina faggot for pulling a train of gnolls on me
>mangina keeps spamming insults in private
>put it on ignore list
>mangina said it called a GM, the insults continues in ooc and shout
>game master arrives in dungeon
>notice mangina is batshit insane
>gives mangina 3 days suspension for harrasing the gods of norrath
>19 years later mangina is still angry
>it get banned by the emperor twitter profile

TRMP WILL MAKE SURE THEY WIN THE CASE
TWITTER AND ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OPERATING IN AMERICAN CAN NO LONGER BLOCK AMERICANS
THE INTERNET WILL BE RESTORED

checkem

Attached: HUGE MAGA.jpg (2149x1259, 945K)

Oldfag here, lawyer. The problem for these plaintiffs is that they can still see Trump’s tweets, they just cannot directly respond. Since they can still see them and report on them, it is unlikely they have an actual case.

545654, penumbra? Thoth wills it

lmao. @POTUS is the official account. He blocked them on his PERSONAL account, @RealDonaldTrump.
worthless fags in this day and age. so entitled. love it when their little world collapses

Frivolous lawsuit , we already argued that. Also , really? Sueing for being blocked on twitter? And you still tip your fedora thinking this is in any way a legitimate reason to be outraged? The leftists are the gift that keeps on giving.

He has a POTUS account as well which he updates. His realdonaldtrump account is his bants and more frequent news.

all that they will get is maybe access to read his tweets since they are statements from the president, BUT, i sincerely hope he counter-sues for libel just to fuck with them

If anything, the one sueing them should be Trump for moral damage and defamation. He won't because he believes in ACTUAL freedom of speech,something those leftists wouldn't understand even if it sued them to the oblivion.

>suing for being blocked on twitter

I guarantee this guy's a kike.

lol If the courts rule that Trumph's twitter is special and people cannot be blocked on it, pol should migrated there.

Attached: 1519320316583.jpg (1000x667, 192K)

BLUMPF!!!!!

The question is whether whoever "we" is here will get more virtue signaling buxx for this than they have to pay out in covering Trump's court costs for defending a meritless lawsuit.

Hate to break it to you, but being a government worker doesn't make you a lawyer, bud.

stop sending Trump dick pics and you won't get blocked

>I guarantee this guy's a faggot

fixed

free speech rights dont apply to posting on privately owned web sites (like facebook and twitter).

case will get dismissed immediately

Let's suppose this works for libtards: Would this count as a precedence case to force instagram to remove private profile function?

Someone send him this

Attached: free_speech.png (566x577, 52K)

That only applies when it's liberals denying conservatives a platform

>banned in the purge
being right wing is the new nigger. so good luck with that.

All he has to say if they somehow make this retarded case that they can't be blocked by public officials is that the @POTUS account is still free. It's his personal twitter they're blocked from.

He'd maybe have a case if
1. Trump blocked him from the @POTUS twitter, not his personal twitter
2. If his twitter was set to private, not public.
If you want to see Trump tweets but you're blocked you can literally just log out or open twitter in a private browsing tab and sell all the tweets you want. If you want to post your little "DRUMPF BTFO" rant you can create a new account.

But they also don't realize that if the courts forced Trump to unblock them they'd also have to force youtube and twitter to stop censorship policy full stop.

>libtards being hippocrates
>nothing new
At least let's rub their faces in it and have a jaunty laugh.

maybe in Canada. If progress is made on the wall and the NK talks go good, you can guarantee a landslide win for Trump in 2020. It would also significantly help Republican chances in the midterms this year. They just have to move fast.