Why aren't you watching Toxic Masculinity - The Anime?

Why aren't you watching Toxic Masculinity - The Anime?

Because I only like timid fuccbois.

now that's a big hand

This show is misogynistic as hell

>Silverman

Oy vey

The other dude with white hair fits the description

How is it possible that ALL anime reviewers are incompetent?

New York is boring and ep 2 introduced the oldest dynamic in the book for the two knights without being any fun.
I'll still watch a couple of more eps to see if it stays boring.

>now that's a big hand

It doesn't compare to Yaoi hands.

>the main character is named Sword
now i'm interested

Luke isn't a knight, he's a makai alchemist. Just a sidekick.

The lips are the worst part for me...

How is acknowledging that women wear make up and make up has smell misogynistic?

Oh yeah, figures.

Everything is misogynistic nowadays.

please don't, i'm trying to forget.

Semon demon gets introduced next ep.

Is this satire or fujos actually like this stuff?

Because it's really bad compared to the first Garo anime.

There's no money in serious reviews, but there is money in editorials that pander directly to fanatic, cultlike contemporary fad ideologies, virtue signal, and legitimize the petty in an echo chamber veiled as serious, professional reviews

What's up with the clown makeup

>it's really bad
It's literally been only two episodes, both of which were introductions for the main characters. The first Garo anime didn't even get really good until the second cour.

That's a shounen manga, and it's a comedy.

good morning spanish lesbian frustrated femenazi

First episode was anything but boring.

Because I haven't watched the first series. This is toku, yeah?

Her review for ep1 of HnK was just as stupid. I think she does it for the attention. The other female reviewer who covered the rest of the show was a lot more fair.

They are all standalone.

First episode was fucking boring.

I fucking hate shaky cam. Why did they think it was a good idea in anime of all places?

It doesn't really matter whether or not you watch the first animated series, it introduces some of the concepts that are in all Garo series like Zaruba but its honestly not to important. Zaruba is just a horror that works with the Makai Knights and gives the wielder of Garo more power in exchange for a day each month where Zaruba drain's the bearer's life force.

Because I'm still mad.

What beautiful seeds

Post the Dies Irae review opener by the same ""reviewer""

Modern feminists are hard-wired to be offended. Their brains are like rats in a maze chasing the sexist cheese and all other operations are secondary, because they are not sufficiently rewarded on social media. It's kinda sad but also hugely annoying.