Why didn't Ghana turn in to a war ridden shit hole like other decolonized countries it has a low murder rate and a...

Why didn't Ghana turn in to a war ridden shit hole like other decolonized countries it has a low murder rate and a thriving tech center

Attached: Ghanaaball.png (209x204, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-13433790
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-06-28/latin-america-has-a-homicide-problem?context=amp
youtube.com/watch?v=J7E4BkZEcAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it isn't a shithole

Attached: Screenshot_20180303103357.png (738x738, 670K)

Why are all the Ghanians turning Canada into Ghanada if Ghana is top tier?

Because it didn't have as much ethnic diversity and tention

The really aren't

It's the birth place of pan africanism and lead the movement

Attached: Ghana_can_into_independence.png (800x2088, 159K)

>niggers
>Not a shithole

In general Sup Forums see african development like a monkey watching a fire.

Attached: Kampala-Serena-Hotel-Exterior.jpg (980x312, 117K)

It's a pretty peaceful country with a low murder rate
bbc.com/news/world-africa-13433790

HUNTED

Attached: nigger niglet HUNTED.jpg (512x381, 57K)

Ok my ethnic friend

STARVED

Attached: nigger niglet starving.jpg (800x505, 167K)

DECAPITATED

Attached: nigger niglet failed decapitation.jpg (630x473, 100K)

Mexico has almost 10s Ghana's murder

Ghana is a nice view for a change. And shows hope for Africa as a whole. It's far from perfect, but it's something.

I think that it's stable as it is because there is less corruption there overall.

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-06-28/latin-america-has-a-homicide-problem?context=amp

It's kinda like the like the older sister of west africa

Also it started as a democracy and stayed that way, unlike many African nations that had a dictator after a war, or had a dictator from the start

Cool
Bostwana. Is developing well it already surpassed India in quality of life despite 1/4 of population having AIDS/HIV

May I ask where are you from?

California

And what is your country of origin?

You only have a crime problem if you keep records

>using surpassing India as point of achievement

Attached: 96AE37A2-7443-4844-8233-5DBD0208CAF6.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

I know its you gib ghana flag

U.S.A

Do you speak English jaun?

Any sources

Ghana and Nigeria seems somewhat decent for Africa standards, but africaboos should calm down a bit.

Alright then

What makes us africaboos?

>juan
try again

Attached: 1490298391695.png (190x200, 48K)

Oh I'm sorry I mean mario

Attached: DWwujRHWsAARJr3.jpg (680x680, 67K)

Nah, africa had great developments and it's a continent with real chances, sadly europenas can't create a decent sense of self importance without making africans feel inferior.

Attached: interior_of_obas_compound_burnt_during_seige_of_benin_city_1897-.jpg (1656x1163, 398K)

>shills checking other shills

Attached: 1520573229301.jpg (700x512, 84K)

Listen to a real Third Worldist:
youtube.com/watch?v=J7E4BkZEcAg

>listening to this quadroon

dude.

What makes us shills not constantly shitting on others to feel better?

>great developments
when? 1k years ago?

Real talk, I know Africa (or sub-saharian africa if you will) has the resources for being prosper, but their populace isn't helping.
Southafrica had a nice thing going on and look at them now, other countries are basically owned by the chinks, then you have more in countries in constant civil war, countries owned by a diamond company and I could keep going but I guess you get my point.

It's nice to read about countries like Nigeria, which I mentioned already, managed to boost their economy through policies that encourage entrepreneurship (NPR's planet money has a nice episode about that), or whatever is happening in Ghana right now, however I don't think it's reason enough to come into Sup Forums dot org slash pol and brag that they're not killing themselves like their close neighbors.
It seems like having Frank Lloyd Wright as a distant relative but you brag about your kid that's able to make a house in minecraft.

I hope they fare well though.

Also OP, post more arguments, information or things that you know. You look like the typical retard in college handling pamphlets and saying "X is good because mmHkay, okay?"