How do you like Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou so far? It's really comfy but I'm kinda anxious something bad will happen

How do you like Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou so far? It's really comfy but I'm kinda anxious something bad will happen.

It's AOTS

>AOTS
I don't really care that much about such trivialities and neither should you.

Well the fanbase seems to be absolute carbage when they make threads like "I cant stop listening to this OP/ED I wont link in the OP nor even mention the shows title"
What the fuck.

Are they ever going to find anyone else?

Don't carry this over to this thread, please.

The depiction of a post-war environment and the implications that come with it, such as scarcity of resources and human behavior under duress, is interesting but I simply want to see the potatoes remain comfy and enjoy their tour together.

Stop

But potatoes are best when they are mashed

Nah, whole are way better.

I like diced potatoes in soup.

>something bad will happen
I was expecting iyashikei but first episode stressed me the fuck out for some reason.

I hope they start shooting and killing soon.

>Needing to be spoonfed this badly

>needing to giving him attention this badly

Is this slice of strife?

No, it's slice of wide

user, your favorite potato is feeling less than maximum wide today, and that's not good!
What are you going to do?

Soak them in hot water.

It's slice of potato.

Boil them.

Another moeshit. Don't let you distract from postapocalyptic scenario, nothing postapocalyptic like in madmax happens. It's a scam, we got jebaited.
Watching 2 fucking lesbian potatoes doing lesbian things, fuck that, I want my Fist of the North Star with cute girls but no.

Because they will die

Fist is fucking garbage.

That name is starting to catch on, huh

Yeah I felt super anxious at first, but then I read through the manga and it turns out ok.

But it's still kind of sad that two young girls are out in the wild.

Strictly speaking though, bad shit happens far more often than good shit happening to them.

Are there scanlations beyond 26?

Just raws.

>we got jebaited

That's hot.

I wanna touch the potato's potatoes

This might be news to you, but some people out there don't have time to sperg on Sup Forums 24/7.

Is this supposed to be Gone with the blast-wave with loli?

Nah, not enough explosions and friendly fires for that.

I'm going to have to drop it if nothing keeps happening. At least some other characters would be nice, they can be episodic too.

Post the dab.

At this rate and judging by the chapters of the manga, they'll encounter other people at the rate of once per three episodes. They'll meet someone next episode.

Don't expect a grand plot or something though, it's mostly episodic with mini-arcs.

>wanting them to spoil top comfy

>stupid sexy yuu

What did he mean by that anyway?

Tkmiz has been awfully quiet. Almost like a... catfish in winter.

You should be able to check what shows are airing if you're not a retard. Even fucking MAL has seasonal lists.
If you still need to be spoonfed, you're the kind of retard who should fuck off

Nothing happens will always be a meme. Anyone who seriously spouts that bullshit needs to kill himself

>I'm kinda anxious something bad will happen
Everything bad that could happen happened before the show started. They're be alright from now on, don't worry.

I will Fish her

Why are there no wild mutants, human factions, etc. to shoot at? Would have been pretty cool /k/ommando shit.

If the show stays on the comfy level I hope for there will be nothing to spoil to begin with.

Read the manga you fucking moron

They probably told her something like "you better be silent like a catfish in winter with your twiters, Poor Tkmiz-Sensei

How unfortunate. I hope you find a show that suits you better.

doujin when?

I'm getting Silent Hill vibes.

The comfy is going to turn to suffering, isn't it?

yuri? ew no.
Slav style gang rape? yes please.

There's this wonderful place for people like you.
I believe they call it Reddit

What if yuri slav gangrape?

patrician taste

That's ok.

I guess I am a bit too straightforward. I see guns? I wanna see action. Though really, this season has a bit of everything, it's really great.

I am really looking forward to that.

When you make one.

Not like in Made in Abyss. Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou doesn't really use drama or shock effects. I bet most people will complain after season 1 that nothing happened in this show.

The manga is sadly not as good as the anime. You can't blame him for not reading it.

>I bet most people will complain after season 1 that nothing happened in this show.
This will be the primary shitposting material for the show, that's for sure.

this is only marginally less boring than sora no woto was, why do people like this

The manga is great. Anyone with half a brain and interest in finding new manga should have read it before anime was even announced.

So many people are asking and speculating about what's going to happen next, even though the content has been there to be read for a long time.

>why do people like thing
Maybe people have different tastes after all, pretty crazy.

But that's unacceptable.

Because we, unlike you, do not have shit taste.

I know, I'll have you die right now for disagreeing with the only objectively correct opinion; mine.

Anyone got chapter 26 translated?

>Spends his days memorizing lists of obscure Chinese cartoons.
>Calls everyone who doesn't a retard.
user, I pity you. Seriously.

Time to wait for February to come.

>memorizing
Dude what? Are you retarded?
All I ask you do is
>oh this show looks interesting
>go to fucking MAL's season list, which is acessible with one click from their fucking frontpage
>check the images until you find the one with the characters from the show you're looking for
OP, EDs and threads will allow you to see the main cast featured in the covers. No memorization needed. Just two tags opened

user, why don't you use the high res-version?

Jesus christ. Gonna cry every thread?

It's really not. The art looks like toddler scribbles. The background is as lazy as those drawn by Togashi when he's "sick". The pacing is flat. There are no heartwarming OSTs and the well-directed comfyness that the anime has.

Why even bother replying? Report retards asking for source, report retards whining because they don't get spoonfeed. They get deleted every time.

Tk says all shitters need to fuck off.

>The art looks like toddler scribbles. The background is as lazy as those drawn by Togashi when he's "sick". The pacing is flat.
Get out

>The art looks like toddler scribbles
I guess I should really look into more toddler scribbles then.

>The background is as lazy as those drawn by Togashi when he's "sick".
Kill you'reself

>It's really not. The art looks like toddler scribbles. The background is as lazy
Draw that page but better then

>The art looks like toddler scribbles
>The background is as lazy as those drawn by Togashi when he's "sick"
You're not a toddler. I'm sure you can replicate the art to prove your statements.

You need a new graphics card to appreciate the high definition graphics.

I agree. Nobody should threaten our beloved hugbox general.

im glad you agree, friend

just for you Im going to become the official GLT captain spoonfeeder

Do it senpai.

Dumb nigger

In the end, what keeps a manga going isn't whether or not the art is technically good, but rather if it is interesting and distinct. This fulfills those two requirements.

You might be actually retarded

This is really good bait.

>11:55
>11:54
What.

Their anger broke time.

Sup Forums shits itself sometimes, newfriend. Wait till you see an image swap, those are always hilarious.

The bait is of such quality, it King Crimson'd reality itself.

the face posted isso wide, it speads across the time a little bit