Boku no Hero Academia

I honestly think that the 8 Expendables are underrated as villains. They've all got pretty cool designs and powers.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65465417
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first 3 were dreadful
Shield guy was shit but the underground fighter was pretty decent
Chrono was cool but the other guy was shit
The morpher was meh
Big guy was forgettable too
2/8

At the end of the day, this arc was probably an excuse for Hori to fuck around with villain designs.
Not inherently bad. Perhaps he'll use the Precepts as a kicking off point for the VA to get stronger.

>the 8 Expendables
most aptly named characters in all of fiction

Some of them should've been girls. Evil is a total sausagefest so far.

They're all fucking jobbers

Bane was outnumebered and ganged up on by a group that's led by the top 9th hero.

I figured that was the whole point of the Yakuza, to act as a contrast to how the VA do things.

no they weren't

I remember jack shit about most off them

STOP MAKING FUN OF US

So... How many of these are part of the precepts of death?

All of them you fucking dumbass.

Yakuza are shit

Were not eight? As I recall, Mimic and Chrono were the only precepts, the rest were the "disposables".

8 precepts is actually just the name of the organization.

this arc feels so boring without these two. bring them back.

Who is your favorite 1-A hero?
For me it's the Punisher.

I guess it's worth exploring other factions of villains in the same way there are different hero agencies and programs.

Why doesn't Kouta want to play with Mina?

He knows she can melt his hat.

We're gonna get a 2nd license exam arc with them and Inasa only. Happy now?

What happened to drunk guy? He just disappeared

the one with the truth forcing power is a very good quirk principe, I hope he don't get thrown in the discard bin at the end of the arc

Mirio took him out in one hit

>New IzuOcha doujin
>We'll probably won't ever be able to have it scanned
It hurts.

Katsuki is for frog

Rappa was great, Chrono is decenr, Bane was wasted potential. The rest are shit.

post the source and it'll be if it gets enough attention

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65465417

It's not lewd, no need to get excited

I wish there were more odd pairing doujins like let's say Sero and Tsuyu
They need to explore more

Katsuki is for perpetual loneliness and pity buttsex from Chadshima

invisible girl is underrated

Wrong

I wonder what she'd look like if you shone a black light on her

viz should be out, has anyone checked what they use to describe eri's power?

>be Hori
>write a legitimately dangerous villain
>throw him in jail

O

you know he's not going to stay there. villains never stay in jail.

MAI

Which one

REWING

every
fucking
time

You fucked it up

For real though, has this week's Viz been dumped yet?

>Finally

No there is no prolapse.

Annnnd I love Deku

wsjd user is kill

We all do.

faggot

What if it's a femanon?

He is still more of a hero than you'll ever be

>Nips are too degenerate to give us this but with Deku and Ochako
We really should have dropped a third nuke

femanons don't like bitchboys like deku

Find some new jokes.

I've come to not care for Villains any more because they'll always lose to the heroes no matter what because Hori is a pussy so might aswell just root for your favorite hero.

>implying that's a joke

>Villains will always lose to Heroes

What a stunning revelation!

>because they'll always lose to the heroes no matter what
Welcome to capeshit

They instead prefer spergs who get captured, cause their hero to lose their quirk, and not get their hero license :^)

I'm still gonna vote for Kurogiri.

Oi, kendoufag, here? Whats your opinion on Tetsux4?

U MY RUBBER NED :-DDDDD

Explains why Stainfags are so vehement

They actually think he stands a chance

Better than Memema

Anyone else interested in seeing more of Giran? That guy looks shady as fuck.

A Villain doesn't need to be defeated on every encounter while the hero side gets away with everyone in tip top condition.

Yeah I thought it would be changed up but this arc proves it won't.

>with everyone in tip top condition.
So tripffaggots speedread too

Anyone got the Viz translation for the latest chapter? I need the memes to end.

art looks pretty fantastic here, it emulates hori's style really well

>Managed to get All Might to push beyond his limit in the USJ attack, setting up his death for the future
>Captured Bakugo, dealing a blow to U.A's reputation and to UA in general
>Somehow gained traction from Stain
>Will kidnap Eri as well as Aizawa, torture him and raise her right as a villain
>Gran Torino is currently dying at the hands of Kurogiri and Doomsday right as we speak
>Even if none of the above happens, you know fully well that they're still gonna gain traction from what is happening at the yakuza anyway
>sub-100 iqs think they are """jobbers"""

It still says rewind but it confirms that Eri's quirk doesn't heal or restore

Best dad

Thanks.

>It was rewind all along
>all those faggots who denied it
wew
>doesn't heal or restore
niggastream basically also said that

>niggastream basically also said that
They didn't Nigga lover

Yes in the end the villains normally always lose. How ever that doesn't mean that they should lose all battles. At times they should be allowed to succeed and kill off some minor heroes or mid-tier heroes. What the other user was probably referring to was that Hori apparently doesn't allow his villains to even get a minor victory. The manga can go about talking about how the heroes are losing to the villains simply by their existence or how they haven't caught them yet... but that is just a ridiculous cop-out. Thta's like saying the heroes lost because they didn't clear the level with 100% but only got a 99% score.

>niggastream basically also said that
>Is on a completely different dimension fron restoring versus this quirk DOES NOT heal or restore

Anyone got the raws of this page? I wanna make sure what Overhaul actually says regarding the quirk.

Here's a perfect manga for you then.

The manga where only 2 named characters survive, one with a severely shortend lifespan

Since this is a shit filler arc that will end with eri rewinding nighteye's death, everyone please post your best kiribaku

>Is on a completely different dimension versus It's something else entirely
You are so mad right now

What the fuck is the origin of the word jobber?

Its Kirishima's birthday!!!

O

Wrestling term. Someone who knows they gotta get their ass kicked to make someone else look good is "doing their job", so the term Jobber came from it.

>Pointing out your own stupidity
>U-u-u-u-u-u mad

Still waiting on how Niggastream decomfirms her ability is healing or time based.

It's a wrestling term

I will post Kirishima and Bakugou once again using matching outfits for Halloween Now i think they didn't give Kirishima an official Halloween outfit to make this joke again

>I can't read so that means YOU can't read
>no u
It's alright son, it's ok to be upset

Polish a turd, it's still a turd

I only have NSFW and I don't wanna get banned [spoiler again [/spoiler]
Happy B-day, best boy!

>Managed to get All Might to push beyond his limit in the USJ attack, setting up his death for the future
Lost Bakugou. Almost got caught and had to flee. Had their leader AFO get caught. Lost all their Nomu. Lost their hideout. All Might would have lost his powers soon anyway and he has already passed on his power.
>Captured Bakugo, dealing a blow to U.A's reputation and to UA in general
lololololol Even if the U.A lost something,the VA gained nothing from that.
>Somehow gained traction from Stain
By sheer luck. Had nothing to do with that so it can't really be called a success.
>Will kidnap Eri as well as Aizawa, torture him and raise her right as a villain
That will never happen.
>Gran Torino is currently dying at the hands of Kurogiri and Doomsday right as we speak
This is possible and might be their first actual victory. However if it happens off-screen, as a victory it loses importance. Whether or not a victory matters in a manga is directly related to whether or not it is shown on-screen.
>Even if none of the above happens, you know fully well that they're still gonna gain traction from what is happening at the yakuza anyway
Traction does not matter. We don't see any success. All we are shown are the villains losing and being made to look weak. Toga even hinted at this when she was musing over how she and Twice were really weak. As is. the villains are the underdogs here. They are a mouse fighting a juggernaut.
>sub-100 iqs think they are """jobbers"""
They are in more ways than one. The story is about Deku and his classmates. Even the most lackluster 1a character is valued more than the villains. The villains are just there to have the heroes something to fight. That is why we don't see them winning and killing the heroes. If they killed the heroes, then the heroes would no longer be able to exist. Meanwhile the villains get either captured or killed.

Love his costume